Jow Forums humor

fill me up sempai

Attached: 1548111055250.png (426x332, 22K)

What I get from that is that when the list is sorted, men are placed before women and white men are placed before black men.

look again sherlock

Black man is superior. White men will be at the bottom and don’t deserve employment opportunities or societal benefits.

who said it was sorted from least to greatest?

Who is king?

Attached: 1524952052452.jpg (700x681, 69K)

none. all dumb. it should be a universal standard not 100 different plugs and adapters needed to go overseas.

this but unironically

in that case the statement is useless if this cannot be assumed

Germany/EU/Korea

Why is Denmark so happy?

>Denmark
:D

Attached: unknown.png (277x54, 2K)

Australia on grounds of it having a switch

Attached: oh tru.png (157x79, 3K)

Please stop these reddit meme harvesting threads.

italy superior multiple ways to plug in

Russia, of course

Attached: 1549190312707.png (930x1600, 615K)

Swiss/hue is the only one worth mentioning.

Type N is supposed to be the universal standard (IEC 60906-1).

Ch*lean.

On one hand, Denmark has it best in Europe, allowing ungrounded devices to work with grounded sockets but not the other way around, and is compatible with European flat, German, French and Russian alike.
Also Italian - bonus for double sided, and compatible with European flat.

On the other hand - British plugs require a fuse and ground is plugged always first, preventing plugging in any incompatible device (there is a hack, pushing ground with scissors, you can insert flat, russian, French or German(additionally grounded with scissors)

On the other hand

>Type N is supposed to be the universal standard (IEC 60906-1).
That no one uses

Probably the UK plug, it's the safest and can be used as a weapon to combat armed robbery

Attached: 1522174895033.png (800x600, 171K)

bcuz no knifes

Attached: Screenshot_20190224_233714.png (641x634, 91K)

Attached: pajeets.png (477x600, 46K)

Attached: 1550873828518.jpg (901x500, 70K)

Japan be like
>man fuck the ground, that shit moves too much

actually since AC is a thing you only need two prongs: one ground and one current

It's so much more aesthetic though!

lost

Big kek

Yes.
But no one uses it.
It's non reversible.
Not really a tight fit.
You can't have the plug at a 90° angle.
And pins are _VERY_ able to bend.

Also it's basically clone of Swiss one, but non compatible.

yo

Attached: Capture.png (713x712, 997K)

Oh it's not? I always thought the Swiss used it.

I thought (ground) , (neutral) and (live) is safer than (ground+neutral), (live)

Swiss ground if further north than ISO's by a few mm. (ISO fucked up creating the standard)

Brazil uses ISO, both for 220 V and 127 V

Damn, I usually like the ISO's work but that's a major fuckup.

A separate ground is better for safety- neutral is the return path for current and ground should never have any current, unless something fucky happens, which makes it easy for a residual current breaker to trip

Consider the following - if you apply stress to a plug or it's attached lead when it is connected at the wall, allowing for multiple angles and types of stress, which is the safest?
I would argue on these grounds, UK is superior.

Is Japan's two-pronged plug compatible with two-prong North American plugs?

Yes.

aren't UK plugs 90°only? I think the plug would wear out a lot if pulling is applied.
The Shuko (German) handles it better. Also it is reversible

In every other aspect UK is truly superior

Nip electronics work in the US, US electronics don't work in Nipland.

>aren't UK plugs 90°only?
Yes
>I think the plug would wear out a lot if pulling is applied.
True of any plug routinely pulled by the flex
>The Shuko (German) handles it better. Quite wrong. It comes out with relative ease when pulled by the flex, thereby facilitating and encouraging this harmful behaviour.
>Also it is reversible
That's a bad thing

Attached: lol.png (1280x800, 284K)

>>The Shuko (German) handles it better. >Quite wrong.
Right, I forgot people are stupid. Here actually UK would do fine, as it's very easy to attach a puller to it

>>Also it is reversible
>That's a bad thing
Why?

Is it bcoz ground?

Attached: 1547691722518.png (414x262, 27K)

▶implying

>before
so, closer to 1st place

>fruity pebbles
>no cocoa pebbles
Absolutely plebian.

US duh

I'm in US but I really like the Swiss one

I'm pretty sure it was an editorial mistake (he probably meant 20/(20*...) but still...

Wrong

Attached: 1547237430133.jpg (239x239, 18K)

Israeli plug.
Ground is inserted before the rest, and the plug is rather simple.
Only issue really is the fact that that image has it upside down.

אנחנו

>having ground below the other two
Absolutely disgusting.

Most plugs do that and sometimes insulate part the other pins too.

It's me again from , I'll tell you what though, the problem is one can insert the plug halfway through (the three-pronged ones, two-pronged ones avoid that by design) in such a way that the Live and Neutral are left somewhat exposed.
Don't hear about people being fucked over by that, but then again, at 230vAC, that isn't very safe.

A lot of my plugs are two identical prongs now

I had no idea... either way, I don't think that this will ever really amount to a problem, given people already know that touching loose metal around plugs is dangerous

It has been implied in some cases where a house burned down rather inexplicably, but no one seems to give enough of a fuck.

True, we can plug in most things, but being a small country, we get a lot of appliances outside. So a dishwasher, fridge and washing machines are all coming with the German plug. This means we have to put on an adapter to make these things grounded.
99% of other stuff is not necessary to ground so it is actually not that great a system. It is prettier and is better to install, but the comparability issue is there.

Actually the Brazilian and Swiss plugs are different and incompatible

not only the italian is double sided, it's also compatible with schucko/EU plugs
the one you see in the pic has less compatibility, but there are better plugs

Why don't you wire the appropriate plug?

clearly italy has inferior brains though considering the socket before it (Russia) has the same ability

this thread is barely alive.
Ill post some of my code so you can laugh at it.

Attached: rett.png (562x182, 10K)

can you imagine working for a company that's so generous they're willing to spend $30 on cereal for an entire office building

Sorting unless specified otherwise is always done in ascending order so, yes, white men will be before blacks.