/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• "Dear friend" • RGayB LED strip • Non-cherry pitter • Shrimp peeler • "Please understand" • Camera tripod • "Many wishes" • ZS5 v2 IEMs • CHINKED • Ryuko, compact edition • Could have been worse • BANGEDGOOD • Some kind of shoes • Mi Band 3 • Xiaomi backpack • More "Dear friend"ing • Capacitors • i12 TWS IEMs • Airdots IEMs • 1TB chink SSD • Monitor arm • Upside-down keyboard • Stylish knife • More i12 TWS IEMs Previous thread

Attached: Ali-express-shipping-service-scam.jpg (585x389, 38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lcsc.com/products/FFC-FPC-Flat-Flexible-Connectors_545.html
smk.co.jp/products/detail/Board_to_Wire_Connectors/?hid=20474&version=en
youtube.com/watch?v=3f5nIq9qL6M
aliexpress.com/item/Camping-portable-outdoor-7Cr18mov-steel-G10-hunting-folding-knife-bearing-system-rescue-survival-pocket-Knives-tactics/32850462835.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.428e4c4dvVWj1O
banggood.app.link/garwubWweV
discord.gg/974Xtud
aliexpress.com/item/Urethral-sounds/32733641829.html
aliexpress.com/item/R2-KBDfans-Ssuper-72-switches-tester-all-in-one/32965065728.html?
aliexpress.com/item/130-switch-switches-tester-with-acrylic-base-blank-keycaps-for-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-kailh-gateron-outemu/32894898620.html?
aliexpress.com/item/USBenis/32961708452.html
pastebin.com/rShwAxD2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pray for Vicky

thought on Tin T2/T2 pros?

I have them. I think they’re awesome, they’re my first “good” iem besides apple junk, and you’ll notice a difference. The cable is kinda bad though, it’ll eventually split and break if you bring them around places and use them roughly, but you can replace the cable easily. Funny enough I just broke mine too by washing and drying them.

Just to be clear I have the t2 not the pros

Thanks for the news.

I picked up the pros when there was an hour left on massdrop because it seemed like a decent deal for better treble and MMCX connectors. now after reading more reviews I'm kinda worried the treble will be too much.

I have the pros and I think they are really great with the bass mod and some fake comply tips

Reposting Help, chink experts

Give me some tips, is it a replacement part? A microcontroller? An op-amp?
If it is the former, can you tell me which device did you find it in and send photos of the package, if possible?
It's often better to deal with alternatives to those obscure chips, which end up being alternatives to commercial Taiwanese, Japanese, American or European ones.

if you googled it you'd see it's some type of connector or cable

Chink fashion arrived

Attached: IMG20190321112111.jpg (2080x1327, 739K)

Xiaomi Freetie shoes, the one with ETPU

Attached: IMG20190321112443.jpg (1560x2080, 970K)

You couldn't think on a more obscure part, could you?
Search here if you can find what you need and compare it with the specifications of what you're searching for.
lcsc.com/products/FFC-FPC-Flat-Flexible-Connectors_545.html
smk.co.jp/products/detail/Board_to_Wire_Connectors/?hid=20474&version=en

Looking for a low/no-latency way of getting audio from one or preferably more devices to a set of speakers.

Bluetooth is ok if it's actually negligible latency, but 2.4GHz is already overpopulated.

Any recs?

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1600x1600, 183K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3f5nIq9qL6M
Please recommend a good portable retro emulator from aliexpress.

get the t3 if you don't have either.

meant for fmf

Kinda ugly, how's the quality

Fine I guess. Slightly too large but still comfortable.

I got a ugreen 50209 USB c hub, which doesn't recognize or connect through the USB devices - mouse, kbd, flash drive. Pd and HDMI work. Anyone had similar chinkeries? The laptop is a t470. Should I return it (amazon) or try to fix it?

Otherwise it seems sturdy as fuck and we'll packaged

here is the store I bought it from
aliexpress.com/item/Camping-portable-outdoor-7Cr18mov-steel-G10-hunting-folding-knife-bearing-system-rescue-survival-pocket-Knives-tactics/32850462835.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.428e4c4dvVWj1O

best usb wifi?

a cable

Has anyone ordered a Xiaomi thermometer and hygrometer? I'm looking at getting a couple but struggling to choose which one to go for. Any idea which version is good or if there's a new one coming soon that's worth waiting for?

What LED bulb manufacturer would you recommend for a wireless lighting system?
I got a bulb from Hao Deng yesterday and the android app is absolute dogshit

Coolbaby rs97

Don't worry about it guys, I ordered this one as it seems to be the most recent model, it's on sale right now, plus it comes with a stand, and I prefer the square design to the circle design of the other one. Can't imagine any need for the Bluetooth features on the other model either.

[£9.96 57% OFF]Original Xiaomi Mijia E-ink Screen Temperature Humidity Sensor Digital Thermometer Hygrometer Health Management from Health & Beauty on banggood.com
banggood.app.link/garwubWweV

dam

Hwanszing, never had problems with them

do you have a link? I cant find anything?

no sorry I just made it up

Where can I find a decent chink phone for really cheap?

No wonder free shipping with Yanwen is free.

How cheap is really cheap?

get some xiaomi from aliexpress, i think the cheapest ones are like $100 and should work great for years

Should I buy Amazfit Bip now?

IIRC there was some news that an Amazfit Bip 2 was on the way

I have the regular T2 and they're very good with default tips. Silicon tips made the sound muddy as hell though for some reason so I'm sticking to foam for now.

/csg/ discord got relaunched
v2 has non gay mods and le freedom of speech
discord.gg/974Xtud

AliExpress 9 Year Aniversary 50% Discount Sale

How do we milk this lads?

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 15K)

>anniversary sale starts in 7 days
>my coupons expire tomorrow
FUCKKKK

you do know nobody here on Jow Forums actually uses discord, right?

Attached: 1522685701150.png (571x618, 29K)

full-sized headphones that look acceptable and do what I expect them to do but might be small- 12$
IEMs with cables that'll break in a month and make my ears hurt like hell while still working - 2$

It's reasonable to buy the headphones isn't it? I'm really tight on budget this month, but I need something to listen stuff on.

2nd thing: what could be a small 1-2$ gift for a bitter and rude /ohm/?

based schizo

Anyone bought chink multitools? Any brand that would be even somewhat good?

what's the recommended chink usb SNES controller?

/ohm/ here, could sarcastically try one of those ubercheap analog multimeters. I bought one and it's near unusably bad. For an actually good gift some nice glass DO-41 diodes of some kind, or some metal can transistors or CDIPs if they're cheap enough. USB tester, magnifying glass, 1W LEDs, laser diodes, shift registers, tweezers, or some of those obscure gas sensors are also ideas. There's like a dozen different gas sensors, ones for ethanol, carbon monoxide, methane, etc.

8bitdo

It's kinda expensive though. How are those $3 ones?

So which of the two types of vibrating magnetic sound emitters should I buy?

I'll consider these

I'd buy IEMs with removable cables. The cables themselves cost like $8 to replace, but you can get great audio quality for the price. Plus the cables aren't made of shitty silicone but are actually pretty tough PVC insulation in a twisted pair kind of pattern, at least on my ZSNs and a fair few others I've seen. My last pair died to a cat getting at the silicone, and that surely isn't going to happen with these. KZ ZSTs or TRN V20s might be up your alley.

crap

>CDIPs
these warm my heart

If you're just dossing for half an hour here and there you won't care. If you want to play a lot then just spend the money for a good one.

Tiandirenhe TH20 or KZ ZST Pro

Is there any point in getting a 3.5" HDD enclosure? I've got an external 2.5" HDD I know I can get an enclosure for, but I might as well try and get all of my drives in enclosures, rather than letting them sit in the open air.
Also, how likely am I to get cancer or have my house burn down if I bought a chink air ionizer?

Mine as well. Don't actually own any though, and I can't justify buying any either. Might do so if I ever perfect DIY PCB making with solder mask and plated thru-holes.

> IIRC
That is why I am asking. Rumors are not much of upgrade it is going to be.

Uab type C docks are a pain in the ass with a mix of standards

You can get brackets for 2.5s to go in 3.5 enclosures. It's probably not going to be affected by being out in the open though, depends what's important to you. Good enclosures are cheap and made of plastic or aluminium so you might as well buy them from chink retailers.

Yeah, I've got a few 2.5", but I was mostly just curious about the 3.5" drive(s) I've got. I can slap a 2.5" HDD inside the case, but I know for certain that the case I'm getting doesn't support 3.5" with the GPU I've got.

bump

If you've got several drives it might be worth considering NAS.

how aboot aliexpress.com/item/Urethral-sounds/32733641829.html

Ah, they're only smaller drives and I keep saying I'll just get a larger drive to consolidate all the shit. It can all fit on one 1TB, maybe a 2TB at most if I plan on just dumping everything on it without organising shit.
No 5.25" bays in my case.

Jesus christ, man. Just buy a portable 2TB second hand, they're cheap as fuck now. Then flog all your old drives on eBay or something.

What the fuck is going on? Is it sales today, or in 7 days?
What do I do? Do I buy now, or do I wait?
Do I appease my mindless, never ending desire for consumerism now, or do I impatiently wait for the 7 days or so?
I'm so torn apart right now!

I use these in my car and they're great, battery life is just a few hours but you can keep it plugged in.

Well I'm looking for something to go with my Raspi for RetroPie but buying two of those 8bitdo controllers would cost more than the Raspi itself, so I'd prefer something cheaper.

I just realised that I have some PS2 Dual Shock controllers laying about that I could use, all I'd need is one of those USB adapters. Anyone have any experience with how well they work?

Does anyone have that small infographic for the best cables, best power banks, and a few others?
I remember Xiaomi being on there for a lot of the different sections, but can't remember.
Mainly looking at getting a bunch of micro USB & type-C data cables. Specifically data since the ones I have are the magnetic charge type.

you forgot link pls respond

Attached: 1545270637366.png (1035x2033, 140K)

Still looking for minimalist wallet recommendations please. Ideally something where at least one contactless card is isolated and scannable without removing from the wallet. I had a couple of the Secrid knock-offs but the lever mechanism always breaks. Don't need a coin section as I'm in London and everything is cashless.

Attached: secrid-slim-wallet.jpg (1001x1001, 100K)

There hasn't been a huge amount of upgrade between the miband's so I wouldn't expect much for the Bip either, maybe resolution and Bluetooth 5. The question is, does the current gen do everything you want? I love mine and feel no need to upgrade. Battery is great, did a 10k run tracked with GPS last night and only depleted 6%.

What do you use it for? I was thinking about using it mostly for convenient notification checks and alarm that does not wakes up others. It cannot reply to message notifications, isn't it?

That clink when you handle a bunch of them.

aliexpress.com/item/R2-KBDfans-Ssuper-72-switches-tester-all-in-one/32965065728.html?
aliexpress.com/item/130-switch-switches-tester-with-acrylic-base-blank-keycaps-for-mechanical-keyboard-cherry-kailh-gateron-outemu/32894898620.html?
These are both around the same price, one has more switches, the other has listed switches.
I want to go with the one that has more, just for the quantity so I can get a good understanding of which switch I'd want, but without getting custom printed caps I won't know which switch is which.
Whereas with the one with the lesser amount, but the switch type is listed on the cap, it could be useful for friends and family if they ever come to me about getting a keyboard, if that would ever happen.
It probably makes more sense to get the one with more, since it's cheaper per switch to do it that way, but as I said, I won't know what I'd be typing on if I were to get it without getting costly custom caps.
Anons, please help :(

Got my Tin T2 and TRN BT10 yesterday. Some hissing from the bluetooth but that's to be expected I guess and it's not noticable with some volume anyway. Cable feels good and is small. Chink meme knife for scale. Would recommend

Attached: IMG_20190321_163012.jpg (1106x936, 76K)

No, it can't reply. It also has really limited internal memory so can't hold music, but you can get workarounds to control music from the watch.

I use it for sleep tracking, step count, GPS tracking for running/cycling, silent alarm, timers, and reviewing notifications without having to pull my phone out of my pocket.

Anyone have any experience of chink DSLRs?

chink socks? good or bad?

Is she giving more discounts?

Buy american!

I'm not sure if it is worth $60. Bip 2 is coming soon™ and it can either be better for the price or make Bip cheaper.

Anyone have experience building an Orange Pi cluster?
Looking for buying advice on the parts; powerbank, switch, specific models etc.

the few socks I've bought have been fine, no complaints

Nice try america

Attached: download_20190321_131459_1.jpg (726x843, 54K)

bip > miband 2, or other way around?
miband 2 is okay, but wouldn't mind getting something new and passing this one off to someone.
I bought the miband 2 expecting it to give me wrist cancer or blow my hand off in a freak explosion (desu) but god damn it's a good watch.

Bip > Band but Bip 2 is on the way.

Generally made for small feet
Not so much an issue on stretchy synthetic or cotton socks but I got a few nice pairs of woolen ones which have less give in them and they're almost too tight to wear

Do they have men's models too or only this?

Unfortunately none of those are even 2-pin, let alone the right form factor.
Might just try contacting the person who sold me the part that needs these to see if they also sell the connectors...

what's the best store to buy iws i10s?

pic & link related arrived
aliexpress.com/item/USBenis/32961708452.html
now this is only a quick charge 3.0 class a device, so no 20v output, but 5v, 9v, 12v and continuous mode (everything between 3.8 [doesnt go lower dunno why] and 12v in steps of 0.2v) work perfectly.
the chinks scratched the top of the soic8 microcontroller so you cant see the model number, but it seems to be in the chy10x family, at least at a glance (not sure tho).
there are other versions of this board with a larger output diode but they have a smaller inductor and lack input protection diode, price is about the same so i went with this one. quite nice, will probably order some more to make use of the tiny 24v 1amp psus i have around as phone chargers or something (shit, with just 4 resistors, a chinkduino pro mini and couple of buttons ive even made a variable voltage psu out of this, quite handy). do recommend

Attached: image.jpg (800x800, 52K)

Anyone else planning to pick up a D18?

Attached: EMISARD18_01.jpg (619x387, 91K)

Hey can you share pics of your "diy" chargers?

Whats the best meme portable music player? Just need a long battery, not asking for anything crazy

it was literally on a breadboard to test, torn apart already, nothing fancy, here is a pastebin with the code
pastebin.com/rShwAxD2
basically a modified version of some qc2 trigger i quickly found online and added the continuous mode to it. this cycles through modes, if you want buttons just add interrupts with the function calls to each (debounce the buttons too). the schematic is literally the first 4 lines of the pastebin, as i said nothing fancy :^)

wait, im a dumbass and misread, ignore i meant to say im going to make qc3 the phone chargers using bare smps i have around and some of these modules, i aint got one assembled yet (well i do/did but its not idiot prof, needs case and power cord)