What does Jow Forums think of him?

What does Jow Forums think of him?

Attached: edward_snowden_getty_images_170248179_photo_by_the_guardian_via_getty_images_croppedjpg.jpg (300x300, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yVwAodrjZMY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

A true American patriot.

he's so 2015

coward who did not say anything about Israeli surveillance because he was threatened by Glenn Greenwald (Jew)

3 cheers for Snowden! Hip hip hurray Hip hip hurray Hip hip hurray

Attached: 338_238_Richard-Stallman.jpg (278x290, 55K)

I don't know. I'm ignorant about most things. I want to say he's a good guy, but I'd be talking out of my ass, because I only know what I've heard other people say.

source?

He based as fuck! Redpilled every normie on planet earth

For like a few months, then most went back to being sheep

What more can you expect from normies though?

CIA mole who just made the panopticon stronger

stallman-approved

traitor. he compromised our security and defense.

he called out israeli companies multiple times though

The way normalfags operate is genuinely terrifying and frustrating. They care about something for maximum like 3 weeks but then they just seem to completely forget. I'm not a massive fan of the NPC meme but it is truly the best way to describe the behaviour of these "people".

This.

I think most normies don't care for a second. It gives them likes and retweets.
Ad it's not about FB or Twitter, it would be the same if they spoke in a market 2000 years ago.

>they just seem to completely forget
what reaction are you supposed to have exactly?

fellow zoomer spotted

Attached: 1543442863875.png (434x327, 32K)

glow harder

Probably the single most important person in the last 20 years who hasn't held public office and isn't a billionaire. He's also a lot more important than a lot of those people, too.

I think he's kinda' handsome. Anyone else? No homo.

Attached: edward-snowden-last-week-tonight.png (782x439, 233K)

>hey npc#1231 what're your thoughts on snowden?
>"uh, I mean, he's that, uh, computer guy right? I remember like the news...uh.....fuckin.....he's Russian or something right?"
>yeah he kinda exposed that the government tracks everything you do on the internet
>"oh yeah i remember uh, that's uh, it's crazy i guess"

youtube.com/watch?v=yVwAodrjZMY
This was weird as fuck

actual God-King

Snowden?
more like
Snowed in Russia until he dies lmao

I knew little about him until a few months ago. I watched a biography video on him and did some Wikipedia reading, and now I seem to watch what i type and search a lot more. It's kinda scary stuff.
He is as much of a traitor as George Washington

Traitor running to the biggest threat to modern civilazation

Attached: IMG_942.jpg (1600x1200, 144K)

Probably a plant for a foreign power who's paymasters didn't follow through.

> security through obscurity

Literal patriot

that's cute

He is, without a hint of irony, a hero.

unsung hero. history will remember, even if no one appreciates him right now. IMHO even braver than assange. world needs more snowdens.

handwritting like 1st grader

> be snowden
> steal a staggering amount of documents from nsa
> hand them over to a cock sucking faggot called glenn greenwald
> glenn decides to release tens of thousands of documents, a few pages a a time
> only a small percentage have ever been published

agent greenwald doesn't want us to see the rest of the stash.

>that fake badge
yeah, whatever homo

Do you guys not realize the irony in calling people "normies" and thinking that you're somehow better than them

Not once in my post did I say the word "normie", and you have to go back.

I think he's a sign that our intelligence agencies are trying to solve their internal issues. They're chasing their own tail to be frank.

Would be funnier if it wasn't the same pic that is always used.

Attached: 0.jpg (210x210, 14K)

based

literally 2/3 post specifically have the word "normie". one uses normalfag. same thing in this context. you're unironically an idiotic ideolog stuck in a stupid echochamber where you're made to feel superior. cocksucker

I think he was a real american hero.

>"look at me I can use meme buzzwords"

>calling people "normies"
I thought we called then "normalfaggots" faggot.

Attached: wheredoyouthinkweare.gif (500x376, 1.29M)

>cocksucker
don't forget that one, cunt

Fuck off Yakumo. Go fail at fucking traps, you flamming homo.

I want a female agent to give me a hug tomorrow. Please
Could you send her at my location

Gee I don't know maybe more than a shrug when facing proof that the US spies on literally everyone including their own country? Actively keeping 0days for themselves in case "we need it" to shut down "enemy" infrastructure?

A hero for all humanity.
He deserves a place on this board with Richard Stallman and Terry Davis

Terribly true. Honestly he's affected nothing with normies, but i have done what i can to not give up data so easily to profiteers
>dnscrypt
>tor browser
>lineageos (no jewapps) + linux desktop
>open source router firmware
>firefox with the privacytools about:config and addons
I know there are other things but no one else will ever switch away from whatsshit etc

>For like a few months, then most went back to being sheep
But now they heard the truth. Now normies heard that shit is fucked up. We "just" have to remind them a lot more about that

>>tor browser
Do you use it fulltime? I was considering that, just to make my privacy a little bit better

>>firefox
Use IceCat. Mozilla enabled telemetry by default and included propietary software inside FF.
IC removes both of those.

There is absolutely no difference between "normie" and "normalfg," and I can't even imagine how self righteous or mentally immature you'd have to be to unironically use either term.

I know binary blobs are of concern but what security advantages does IceCat provide that FireCunt doesn't?

I already install open-source addons and modify my config when shit gets serious.

It's just FF with blobs removed, telemetry removed and some add-ons included by default.
You might as well just use FF if you're not concerned about propietary stuff.

Normies rolls off the tongue better and sounds more condescending than normalfag.