Deepin

So, is deepin chink spyware or not?

Attached: 8a2960a7.png (1920x1080, 2.83M)

Other urls found in this thread:

deepin.org/en/2018/04/14/linux-deepin-is-not-spyware/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

my chink spyware is going deepin your mom, faggot

the dub trips confirms

>chink spyware
lolwat?

DUB TRIPS HAS SPOKEN
OP ETERNALLY BTFO

Attached: 318266-anime-anime_girls-Yazawa_Nico-Love_Live-748x496.jpg (748x496, 56K)

Probaply the only distro that had some telemetry and analytics
deepin.org/en/2018/04/14/linux-deepin-is-not-spyware/

They added telemetry/analytics and this is frowned upon on FOSS unless it's voluntary

Bwttwr than gwntoo

Attached: 1488872862509.png (261x212, 49K)

those comments

Attached: 213516699.png (486x1066, 438K)

Yes, from the looks of it. Especially those suspicious comments.

Attached: 1384761194181.png (645x773, 10K)

Thanks for the aclaration, Deepin is a great Distribution, great work

you beat me to it damn

You mean that one youtuber fag who whined that the deepin app store, which was a web wrapper, was sending data to a chinese equivalent of Google analytics? Chinese spying indeed, what were the devs thinking?!

Attached: 1517034145706.jpg (494x433, 49K)

savage

Attached: 1478915948959s.jpg (250x250, 11K)

>deepin

Attached: 1552098620348.gif (300x196, 1.65M)

It literally is open source and just a window manager desktop environment. Just grab the source compile it and run it on your shitty systemd distros.

The people asking open source software to be botnet are beyond retarded. Not because open source software cannot be botnet (see Brave Docker and Vscode) but rather because people have the ability to check for themselves in couple minutes to see whether a piece of open source software is botnet yet they come here and ask/cry.

Attached: 1550754706879.jpg (600x800, 94K)

>Both Fedora and Ubuntu ad some point had opt out telemetry i.e. enabled by default which 99.99% of you didn't catch because no one here reads even single.sentence changelogs
>open source telemetry is bad I don't want a company that needs to pay its devs to know which button I click at which time because that activates my schizoid autistic paranoia and the I have to call mom and make her take me to the American doctor who will be payed by my parents for drugging me up

systemd is spyware.

The difference is Ubuntu telemetry was opt out and your search results were encrypted. Deepin telemetry was obligatory and your unique ID, hardware info and installed software info were unencrypted and sent over HTTP every few minutes.

De isn't but the PPA provides some broken shit with white text on a white background and customization is lacking. I don't know where screenshots of riced deepin come from, they look very different from what deepin DE offers. Maybe DE shipped with actual distro differs from PPA.

>difference was Ubuntu was opt out
So if this telemetry is opt in why are people even talking at all in the first place? And as far as I I understood it it was embedded inside their app store which justifies all of the information you listed being sent though obviously it shouldn't be send over clear Http.

>people have the ability to check for themselves in couple minutes to see whether a piece of open source software is botnet
Shut the fuck up

>So if this telemetry is opt in why are people even talking at all
Telemetry shouldn't exist period, dumb fuck. kys

Attached: 1552876376106.png (649x559, 824K)

This is why Linux is still shit

based and antichinesepilled

>deepin
The name says it all.

it's called a full house

triplet tell the truth

>There is a conspiracy against Chinese products in USA.

>USA are like a cancer for the rest of the World.
Ask that to the people of Syria, Lybia, IRAQ, Afghanistan, Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Italy and Germany.

>If there is an operating system that is also a spyware, it is surely Microsoft Windows 10 (and 8).

>You can see the arrogance of US people everywhere.
>You can see the arrogance of US politics in Syria, for example (there are many other examples).

He's right you know...

tiananmen square massacre, 1989

lol at this dumb fuck
Looks like the other user won after all

Antergos has deepin without the analytic and appstore bullshit

Attached: ebin.png (400x800, 141K)

This is why your face is still shit
Don't forget to wipe his cum off your mouth when you're done

Attached: 1530430445588.jpg (480x349, 25K)

Thank you President Cirno.

>telemetry shouldn't exist
>companies should pay their devs to build features and afterwards magically guess whether those features are actually worth putting money in
typical kid who didn't do any it project

>this telemetry is opt in
Deepin telemetry wasn't opt-in, retard. It's as opt-in as windows telemetry.

So if people use Windows and Mac who the fuck cares about an appstore getting valuable insight into its userbase. It even helps the user since that way the company knows which hardware to focus on.

Privacy is not negotiable.

just use the high iq version

Attached: 1531911684269.png (1600x900, 969K)