Quick rundown?

Attached: IMG_20190321_061242.jpg (566x352, 36K)

it's great, nothing to worry about go... guy!

Attached: behindthispostCLI.gif (120x160, 826)

Huawei

It will be fun to jam. If you know what I mean.

cancer and die

not free software

>Still not fast enough
>Service prices will still be too high
>Services like videos will still be throttled
>Still wont replace hardwire network interface

Biggest meme in a decade

>5g causes cancer

Attached: mmmeme.jpg (639x358, 52K)

Technology too good for the American market. It will probably flop here since no carrier will provide a reason to use it. Data caps make it completely useless.

>I've been sent to fix your 5G connection sir

Attached: downloadfile-171.jpg (426x567, 42K)

your balls will fall off

Glorified wifi

>very high bandwidth
>very low latency
>many more devices can be connected to the same base station
>many tiny antennas instead of few big ones requiring new hardware
>has a very difficult time penetrating walls, objects or even people
>the above is offset by using many antennas at the same time, the chance that all happen to be blocked is rather low
>if all are blocked, it can still use 4G, which is slower but has much better obstacle penetration

>chinks
>gooks
>cancer

chinks trying to shove 5G down our throats when 4G and LTE wasn't fully implemented and utilized yet.

It will kill western civilization in one generation.
Why do you think Israel, the country 5g comes from made it illegal to use in their country?

uses the same frequency as your microwave oven

it's the jews

Almost all 5g networks will use higher frequencies than ovens.

No, I don't, please elaborate

When will people have "enough" internet speed? I really think 4G LTE was and is already enough.

Why isnt the government stopping this

It's not about speed but capacity and higher quotas.

5G is incompatible with life

Attached: reddit.jpg (3024x4032, 1.08M)

ass cancer

Attached: Rare Ted.jpg (1184x682, 109K)

It is from Turkey.

its literally cancer

Would a faraday cage keep out 5g waves?
Do I literally need to start wearing a tinfoil hat, or what?

Attached: 1552843131093.jpg (1200x900, 1016K)

No but you could cancel out 5G signal with chink 5G jammer.

Attached: Desktop-Full-All-in-One-18-Antennas-5g-Cell-Phone-Signal-Jammer-RF-Signal-Blocker.jpg (1500x1500, 211K)

WTF

Attached: c.jpg (419x386, 133K)

It's a bit faster than 4g.

What's the range of one of these units? I'm pretty sure I'd get prison time for using one.

>reddit.jpg
Get the fuck off my board

And you can cancel out wifi with a microwave oven with the door left open

Schrödinger's cat you retard

No it doesn't, microwave ovens use wifi frequency

I have pocket one and it can cover medium office or car next to you while driving.

How easily do you get caught using these things? let's say i use one in my home and someone reports it. Does the police have any equipment to scan the area or something? can they get a warrant based on that suspicion alone?

You can't get caught, there is no way to track an RF source and no one would be selling them if there was. Go nuts.

> block "harmful" radiation by placing an array of "harmful" radiators in your house.
You're a special kind if stupid, aren't you..

Isn't that 5GHz wifi and not the cellular?

test

are you retarded or something? who says i would use one for such purpose. hang youself

wow even that poster is decomposing....

Attached: 5g.jpg (833x1080, 305K)

This has nothing to do with the router. Plants grow towards sunlight. That's literally all this image is. The wall to the right is just that, a solid wall. You can see the light coming in from the left side on the back wall.

5G will lower your sperm count and turn you into a cuck

There's a lot of confusion about 5G, mainly because there are more stages in which the speed is transferred
Depending on the hardware & stage you're talking about, the waves can definitely be harmful towards humans, mainly while being exposed on long durations of time.

Even now the studies about lower waveforms(speeds) are not complete because these studies take decades to complete and the technology is progressing too fast for these to be conclusive.
It's also hard to pin-point the problem because the people that would theoretically suffer from these exposures have other kinds of problems & bad habits that play a role in damaging their health.

On top of that, choosing wireless over cable makes you a faggot automatically.

Attached: 1551695540949.png (820x555, 66K)

Attached: giphy.png (960x500, 133K)

causes cancer.

also kills bees and insects that we need.

You can see the light coming from the right on the router.

This dude is right, but hardware like that often runs hot, so it's much more likely that it just emitting excess heat, and the plant responds to that in the immediate vicinity of the router.

Bullshit

Are you retarded? Plants like that are very susceptible to the environment nearby, and much like it growing differently in response to sun, it has adjusted to occupy a space of nearly constant heat volume. 5G has a HIGHER frequency so it penetrates LESS into tissue than lower frequencies. This is simple fucking physics and it baffles me that people cannot grasp it. Oh wait. No it doesn't. This place is filled with retard zoomers who squawk the same thing Alex Jones and Joe Rogan say on repeat.

Man chill, I can almost guarantee you no one here believes this shit, it's just one big fucking joke that is being pushed into mainstream.

An excuse to sell you more $600+ phones that are 5G compatible

Jow Forums is butt mad they'll have to upgrade their phone once again so make up conspiracy theories about EMFs that bounce off your skin somehow being harmful.