Wow. I never knew being a sjw justice police is fun

Wow. I never knew being a sjw justice police is fun.

Just found my new hobby; calling people sexist on HN for perfectly legit comments.

Attached: B7A01E26-B219-41DD-8898-5DBDFA00A384.png (2048x1536, 423K)

you can't be sexist against men, goyim

You are doing God's work. Carry on.

Attached: huge.mistake.png (934x72, 13K)

Hi OP, I'm a Google recruiter and we are very interested in hiring you, can you provide contact information so we can get in touch?

Being a wage slave doesn't make you a man.

Now that’s a toxic environment. Being not able to call a faggot faggot.

The faggots of HN will not be horrified if you call them a faggot. Sexist, racist and privileged works, though.

> OP in bringing the SJW future closer for all of us through the ironic shitposting.

I like how people think that calling something "sexist" or "racist" is a valid argument. You just need to say that something is "sexist" and the other person will completely change his opinion in seconds like a fucking faggot.

They don't have a future, the moral panic is going to end soon and the more ridiculous you make it for them the sooner the end will come.

Future is already fucked up to white males whether op shitposts or not anyway. Deal with it.

Correct. That's what the y chromosome is for

Charge your tablet aaaaa

But the argument that person made was never changed.

The majority of people will, though.

You mean male, not man.

Oh I love doing this shit. I larp as an SJW on hacker news all the time, probably the most fun I have on the internet. You can't imagine the rustled jimmies. Here's the thing, you're gonna need a good vpn and lots of accounts. The really good times are when you set your own self up with sock puppets. Guaranteed replies. I've triggered threads with over 40 replies, setting the idiots off arguing with each other. HN is so easy cuz everybody there is a pedantic fuckhead that thinks his shit doesn't stink so anything you say they feel compelled to reply then the fun begins. Here's the thing though, dang and sctb will hip on quick so you have to be careful not to link your sock puppets together or you'll get them all banned at once and have to start over. For extra credit, get tptacek going, that faggot is a riot and a hardcore SJW so he's easy.

but Y?

That's the same thing, baka

Based Hacker news user.

All men are males
All males are not men

have sex

>sjws are technology