The state of samsung fold shills

The state of samsung fold shills

Attached: 1527863415924.png (427x409, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=otwW5e61nHQ
m.gsmarena.com/motorola_granted_patent_for_foldable_smartphone_with_heating_hinge-news-31710.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is more disturbing desu

Attached: c.jpg (193x72, 8K)

>Big chink company push terrible half-finished ideas to seem innovative while basedbois blindly buy their stupid shit to seem cool to their tech friends at work or school.
tell me something I _don't know_ user

I'm looking forward to the Huawei device leaking proper.
The fold design is even more retarded in regards to stressing the display itself. The crease will be worse.

honestly this is the price of progress.
No matter what you trolls say, having twice the real-estate is better than aesthetics.
Most of you fags reading this are doing so on a PC with 2 or 3 monitors anyway.
You don't seem to see anything wrong with how unaesthetic those several bezels are, many of you didn't even buy the same brands or models of monitors for your setup.

Basically most of you are massive hypocrites.
You say you only care about practicality and usefulness over style but then as soon as manufacturer follows this philosophy you tear them apart for it.

Huawei already let people touch and film their new device unlike Samsung. Just take a piece of paper, try to do an outward fold like Huawei, then an inward forld like Samsung. The outwardi fold will have an uneven area but it will not be stressed as much as the inward fold, which will have a very pronounced crease

But user, this is probably the biggest tech manifacturer in the world. If no one questions their products, how the fuck are we gonna have a market?

I'd rather have a crease than a scratched to fuck screen like the Huawei version is sure to have within a month of normal use.

>get dust in your Galaxy Fold
>close it and put it in your pocket
>open the device again
>now you have a nice scratch
I'd rather not have a crease nor a plastic screen thanks samshill

Both sides of the screen can't even touch eachother

I stand corrected. Still this looks disgusting

Attached: 1531174980493.png (192x137, 34K)

The samsung version has a 180 degree fold at its most intense edge, while huawei's have a slight curve at its bending point. It might still form creases but it wouldn't be as bad as samsung's.

>I'm looking forward to the Huawei device leaking proper
Well, don't.

Attached: ohnonono.png (1920x1080, 1.75M)

Oof.

That's not even the fold, just some fan prediction of how it would look.

What year was this photo taken. There should be excuse for a photo of this quality unless it's fake of course.

>fake
Uhm no sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=otwW5e61nHQ

>_
Go back

lel

Attached: ayye yo.jpg (957x1162, 63K)

>Folding surface gets creased
What else m8?

Don't worry apple will do it right. And only apple can do it.

Attached: apple does it right.jpg (960x800, 63K)

HAHA THAT HACKER TERMINAL ARROW!!! EPIC MEME!!!!

So why not just have the crease be an actual bezel. I could live with that.

Well they were the first on market with foldable phones and tablets, I give you that.

You guys think the bendable glass corning is developing will solve this?

underrated

The state of door shills

Attached: everbilt-door-hinges-16909-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 58K)

>bendable glass
You mean plastic coated with a thin layer of harder plastic?

well it's still gonna be shit, imagine flexing the screen as you press on it.

Attached: 1551946839778.jpg (453x419, 66K)

What is this

proof aliens can't into properly aligned pyramids

No this is not the next big thing in mobile phones
Stop pretending that the fold phones are cool
They're expensive disposable garbage and you know it

Can I run emacs on this?

why does it trigger me to see big black mens hands all over expensive technology?

Attached: 1411665659000-XXX-MARQUESTECHREVIEWER-EMB310-67496500.jpg (3200x1680, 701K)

It is
They just have to make one with hidden hinges and borderless screens

>hidden hinges
You just know the screen will have to have a crease or your hinge will wear out
Do you remember what folding phones were like in 2003? Hinge technology hasn't improved

Because it looks unnatural, like dreads on a white person.

because you're a jealous faggot

Because you've been raised to be a racist. It's not your fault you were raised this way, but you can try to resist the conditioning you were raised with.

i don't get why he's so popular

he's not racist. He's observant.

t b h desu

does this dude still live with his parents?

lamo

a moron that doesn't understand that the satellite wasn't directly over the pyramid when it took this picture

Im still gonna buy it. Be honest folding out your fucking phone is pretty cool.

>if you fold paper, it creases
>If you fold metal it creases
>If you fold plastic it creases

Shocker

What did you expect them to do, defy the laws of mass displacement?

desu

Because you subconsciously recognise that it is a left-wing (probably jewish - because they own the media and marketing companies) attempt to push the 'multi-cultural' lie into every single facet of your life. All your life you grew up watching tv shows and movies where that one black guy was dating the hot white chick. He was never dating another black girl, or an indian girl, or what have you, always exclusively dating the white girl - subliminally programing you to think that race-mixing is acceptable because Tyrone is always banging Malibu Barbie. Then the marketing companies jumped on this band wagon when it became almost as 'racist' to not have a black person in every commercial as it was 'sexist' not to have a 50/50 representation of women in everything. And then it immediately became a virtue signalling thing, so companies could signal to others how 'inclusive' or 'progressive' or 'unracisist' they are because they have blacks all over their company and all over their marketing. Kind of like how guys in California who are low-key 'racists' will constantly dropping into casual conversations how many black friends they have, after a point it gets conspicuous and you start to think they have an agenda.

Multi-culturalism is one of the biggest lies the globalists sold us, because in order for people to get along they need to share a common background, an identity, a culture. I'm not saying that a person of a particular 'race' or ethnicity can't make it in the west, but the ones who do are thoroughly immersed and inculturated into Our culture. They become westerners. Adopting our culture in a way that superceedes their own (this doesn't mean they abandon or disdain all of their own culture, but they put ours first - as you can see by following our laws, adopting our values, and being able to operate and intergrate with other westerners successfully). This is an acceptable way of human interaction, especially for those who want to live in

>desu
Kys desu

Reminder that he needed a chat room to help him put on a screen protector and he still fucked it up.

What if you fold glass?

Cornings bendable glass seems to be promising for this application

Why did mark ass stop growing after the age of 14?

our countries and reap the many benefits that they have to offer - which you won't find anywhere else on this world.

Conversely, the way that it should Not work is that a person from another culture enters a Western culture and has no desire and is told that they do not need to acclimate or be ingrained in our culture. The Far-Left types often take this stand, telling everyone that you are racist if you suggest that these people should have to learn the country's language rather than never even attempiting to and only ever speaking their native tongue, that they should integrate with the local community rather than building enclaves that further isolate them from the culture. This is wrong, and it's destructive. They also get told that you don't have to follow our laws because you 'don't understand them' because 'you poor thing from a war-torn region'. Under this method they are weakened and never get a chance to stand on their own two feet in the new culture, they are perpetually put into a 'protected-class' and coddled and babied by elderly women whose biological maternal instincts have gone haywire because they never had kids of their own. (usually because they themselves were failures in the culture and failed to attract husbands).

So to bring this back to the reason you feel uncomfortable when you see a saturated market of black people using technology in marketing, I would say it is because you sense the immoral, unjust, and destructive undercurrents of what I have described above. That marketing companies are cashing in on perceived 'black cool' to try to sell more things by appealing to Left leaning individuals who will either think 'that's a progressive company! Buy lots of iphones!' or 'apple can't be racist, look how much they love black people'.

>inb4 off to >>Jow Forums , no, this cultural degradation has a direct effect of Technology as I have clearly outlined. Only indoctrinated Leftist Shills will violently over emote to this analysis

I thought the story was that this guy used to be really into tech. but essentially realized people don't want videos about technology, they want glossy, flashy advertisements. Most "technology" youtube creators have gone in this direction.

Awww looks like somebody needs a hug!

???
desu means 'this' or 'it is', so the grammar of this statement confuses me as to its meaning.
please restate that and try again.
>low-key
i wish you would low-key kill yourself, thanks!

Attached: bait3.png (625x626, 181K)

>huge income
>that crappy window AC
???

If some crease is unavoidable (?) this would be, by some magnitude, the more sensible form IMO

well yeah, hasn't it always been that way?

youtube is filled with smelly pajeets showing off $900 phones with their call center scam money. The entire video is them, mumbling in their "durka durka" accent, while fumbling to open a package. who the hell wants to watch that?

Why not have it bend on a swivel with a separate screen section and then have all three screens linked together once unfolded, like pic related?

Attached: Screenshot_20190322-005413_Samsung Notes.jpg (1080x1363, 674K)

I think that crease is one of the least important issues this abomination has. It actually looks pretty insignificant compared to huawei's design that looks horrendous in that regard.
first-gen of folding phones is shit and expensive. nobody is surprised.
tl;dr
kill yourself

>>low-key
Found the commie-fornian with rustled jimmies

>tl;dr
>kill yourself
Lefties, the post.

*autistically screeching, hands in ears, stamping feet* whenever someone mentions the truth. You guys don't know how to debate your opinions, because you know they are so weak that in any sort of discourse they would get shredded to pieces.

Attached: 1544421796215.jpg (690x720, 77K)

y*kes

HAVE SEX

My iPhone 6 has a bend in it.

i think i read somewhere that he is actually a self made millionaire. he got big on youtube and made tons of money off the ad rev. Now he's parlayed that into other things. He recently just interviewed bill gates. You gotta have some pull to even get that kind of attention from someone like gates.

Samsung is a Korean company that manufactures most of their smartphones in Vietnam, retard.

KEKS

Because you wish those hands were gently caressing you instead.

based

Absolute BTFO

Attached: 1532753249168.jpg (1247x810, 138K)

>desu means 'this' or 'it is',
No

Stop being a salty NEET. Whats the matter white boi, cant afford a 2k phone?

POVERTY
H
O
N
E

Twice the real estate, but twice as thick.

Old news. The iPhone 6 did this years ago.

>Do you remember what folding phones were like in 2003?
Yes, and the ones that weren't whipped open and shut by people pretending they have a Star Trek communicator, survive today.

Then you have a small gap that leaves a dark line.

JEJKd

white boi mad, did mommy deliver your tendies down to your basement, you fucking disappointment?

q is - how can you have a folding screen without a fold in it

Yeah but you don't stretch a movie across multiple monitors you fucking retard

I highly fucking doubt any part of that design is going to be fixable. Aside, perhaps, from MAYBE the speaker/camera/IR sensor combo clusterfuck, presuming the phone can even be taken apart without the folding mechanism falling apart permanently.

t.suffered in a mobile repair shop for years

Never thought I'd honestly miss older android designs or iphone 4 repair but here we are.

shut up you fucking gook

two small gaps that leaves two dark lines*

remember that one concept with a heating hinge?
m.gsmarena.com/motorola_granted_patent_for_foldable_smartphone_with_heating_hinge-news-31710.php

pic related

Attached: 1553249522473.jpg (728x738, 75K)

wow lmfao that's 60% of your battery gone heating your fucking screen what a bleak future.

they could use a heatpipe from the cpu/gpu

Oh ey, this trend is back

Attached: nokia-n76-full-1.jpg (451x398, 39K)

genereto thermalo elemento

So chinks and jungle gooks ?

Shistem coru

because when technology was first made it was made by white hands, so the hardware colors where chosen to look best with white hands

can you blame a black for not having as many options when buying tech? I am not even jocking. I draw a lot so I know that contrast draws our attention because thats how our eyes are made, so a black hand next to a white or bright object will stand out more

but more to us who are used to white hands. I assume somebody who sees that contrast on their hands all their life get used to it

>desu means 'this' or 'it is'
It means literally nothing, it's something characters add to look cuter.

You're both idiots. They'll just have a thin, 1 or 2 layer thick film resistor directly glued to that section of the screen.

First dude is retarded for not realizing that you don't have to heat it a shitton and that a film resistor will suffice without a huge(>500mA) drain.

Second dude is retarded for thinking that heat flow magically stops where you want it to in a piped thermal extraction system.