Does anybody else get depressed when he goes to classes in college?

I study Business Informatics. Basically 80% Computer Science with a few Business Administration classes.

It truely is frustrating to see all those people there. I hate them. The professor reads down his fucking scripts, from which I know afterwards the same ammount as before. In the end I have to learn it by myself at home anyway. College sucks in this way.

Anybody here who had the same experience?

Attached: eb3.jpg (680x568, 30K)

>hello Human Resources? We have a potential shooter in Busines Informatics, please advise.

You're fucked in the head. Go see a therapist before you decide you want to be famous and have your own manifesto.

You got scammed. College is just paying a lot of fucking money for a social gathering, after which you receive a piece of paper that basically says "this guy can follow instructions, meet deadlines, and sort of knows what he is doing in this profession"

Sorry bud but it's all about the connections and networks you're supposed to build during your time in college.You're never gonna make it.
t. never made it

you'll only get out what you put in. the base material will be at the level that 70% of the paying students can coast through. go over the advanced topics yourself and ask questions during consultation. see what projects your professor is on. that's where the interesting shit happens.

this.
Op being an antisocial weirdo doesnt get what college is really for. its not what you know but who you know

What???

You two fuckfaces. Fucking hell I can´t imagine how retarded you are??

I went out with all those guys drinking, connected and everything. I know them. I did that 2 semesters long.
Those people are as clueless as I am and don´t know anybody.

MUUUH connections. You got fucked in your heads

Why didnt you sign up for computer science

That's the real question.
I thought it would be more versatile which it actually is.
But also the people here are like Business Administration cucks who do everything to pass the exams.
Arrogant and annoying and just focused on party. Annoying

You're young and in college you have literally nothing to be depressed about.

Oh, look, it's the
>everyone but me is an idiot,"""normie""", """NPC""" etc
thread again.

Attached: killthecrab.jpg (800x450, 65K)

>I have to learn it by myself at home anyway

That's me, I'm about to finish my master, and I have attended maybe 30 classes in total through out my university life. Just make connection with people that you think are actually useful to you later on and you'll be fine.

Attached: 0erz3nr.jpg (680x658, 341K)

Learn and pass. That's all you can do user.
Learn and pass.

Education is a scam. Everyone is learning at home, you're not the only one.
Just start talking to people and take every oppotunity you get

OP don't listen to those fuckheads up hear
I think you'll always have to learn something by yourself
Maybe try to go to the next lessons prepared, read and study the arguments before, then try to understand your prof.
Also your prof might be a retard.

Please user don't do it. Human life is precious!

Building connections is not the same as socializing with dudebros you dolt. If you're in college and not involved in some shitty startup or another you're wasting your time and money.

whatever you do. dont stop passing your exams.
your grades are what the world will look at in 5,10,15 years from now on and nothing else
take this from a NEET who threw away his future multiple times

Can you redditors fuck off from this place back to your shithole??

After this complete sperg I'd bet actual money you'd shoot up your campus.

Just do it from home if possible, that's what I did. I would have killed myself if i had to cram like a sardine into ~150 person lectures to listen to some european faggot or indian stumble with a thick accent through some other professors lecture notes. The only problem is group projects which you can't exactly get away with doing at home alone. Most of the shit in the courses are dragged out across weeks so idiots who can't self-teach can keep up. They also love to pad courses with irrelevant bullshit that you don't need to know for the exams. Studying should be you filtering compressing all the information down to just what you need to know to pass the tests. Just cram for a week before the exam, know exactly the kind of questions that will come up, memorize the process of solving them and you'll probably be able to pass. You can lie about good grades to employers, they probably won't care enough check, and they especially won't care enough to check once you've got some experience from a first job. If you genuinely know your shit and can prove it you can get a job. "Connections" are for people who can't do their shit and need to rely on their buddy to lie about them to get them in the company.

I've come to the conclusion the only people remaining in CS academia are retards too autistic to get a real job, and disgruntled old profs who know their shit but don't really want to teach. In the end, you're the one paying them, you can consume the course materials they produce however the fuck you like, so don't feel guilty for not showing up for the song and dance of pretending the other idiots in your class are your friends. You're there for a piece of paper, everything else either doesn't matter or you can fake it.

All I see is competition, with the driving factor asking myself "Am I the most powerful person in the room?". The answer needs to be yes.

>tfw classes are great and actually teach the subject matter
>teacher has a doctorate and decades of experience
>homework is all programming
>lecture is actually interesting and educational
Just get a better school user.

Sure thing, old ceo dude from Mr. Robot.

you should be happy they're your peers, you will stand out more easily, stop focusing so much on other people, focus on yourself.

most other people are shit, the ones who are worth your time are called "friends", make sure to value them properly.

Yeah college is pretty much a scam.

>t. normie idiot NPC

college is only a scam in the us.

Stop being angry about it. Dick off in class like I did and learn it at home. Computer science is almost always self taught because the lectures are intensely dry and boring unless you want to circle jerk in the computing academia sphere in which case, fuck you, you're boring af.

I was a C student throughout most of my comp sci classes and now I'm raking in 6 figures. Eyes on the prize user. Complete it, work on your own projects in your spare time and get that dough.

>user is pissed off because he has a shitty teacher
>oh no wtf haha xd call deh police he is going to pumped up kicks haha
Are we /reddit/ now? Why is Jow Forums so retarded?

b a s e d

Why do people keep going to university that are not in the 99th percentile?

>Business """""""""Informatics"""""""""
Lmao, i hope you enjoy dealing with SAP software for the rest of your life, because this is all you will ever do.

Okay codemonkey loser

Lmao keep telling yourself that. Regardless what you think, people that have CS degrees tend to be much more attractive to employers. While you spend most of your time trying to finesse your way through your career the CS grads will always have an easier time.

>I study Business Informatics. Basically 80% Computer Science with a few Business Administration classes
Is this like playing as the red mage over having a black mage and a cleric?

no-name college, no-name people

I thought red mages were black mages + fighters

Chyeah I know that feel bro.
If u want to experience positive sexism just do nursing as u can basically fail but still pass since ur a dude. anywho I've been in a bunch of degrees and each has its own agenda. Maybe that was the point of each

>shitposts
>gets called out on shitpost
>BAK TO REDDIT REEEE

cringe Jow Forumsiamverysmart tier post

I spent 5 years of my life jacking off in my dorm room and smoking weed. And occasionally trying to get laid in a half assed fashion. Only fucked two fatties the whole time. College does kinda suck but I got to fuck around and do almost nothing for 5 years. Now I'm a working adult and I miss just being around that many young, beautiful women

>after which you receive a piece of paper that basically says "this guy can follow instructions, meet deadlines, and sort of knows what he is doing in this profession"
that's a very valuable signal to have considering the amount of people who CANNOT do those things

Found the non-selfaware autist.

Attached: 1540954294603.png (680x683, 331K)

>Sure thing, old ceo dude from Mr. Robot.
what the fuck was his problem though

and why did he idolize the guy he shot Franz Ferdinand so much?

Attached: Phillip_Price_01.jpg (800x720, 79K)

Thats literally all the people with a business informatics degree i know do. And if its not SAP its just the same bullshit from Oracle and Salesforce.

>Does anybody else get depressed when he goes to classes in college?

No, you are the first student in history who thinks they're too kool for skool. Don't forget to collect your trophy.

Attached: 0b9.jpg (1182x720, 163K)

No clue
I'm not a loser who knows shit like that, because I don't spendsl my free time with such gay ass shit

Wasting thousands of dollars is not the best way of doing that, for programming related jobs.

Ik that feel. It's my last year of college i can't take it anymore. Just a waste of time. At least in France it's free