Got my third discord account banned. AMA

Got my third discord account banned. AMA

Attached: 1553024903692.png (508x451, 43K)

Why the fuck did you use it

why?

Is that you jcaesar187?

I use it to communicate with a few groups of friends. I'm in like 5 servers at the most, one big one
"Glorifying Violence" AKA posting NZ Massacre memes

I'm having a real hard time imagining someone being banned 3 times from _the_ child grooming chat.

INTERNET RELAY CHAT STILL ROCKS

> he keeps using (((discord)))
what a dribbling fucking retard
> "servers"
it's all one big server, you computer illiterate faggot. i don't give a single fuck what marketing bullshit those gay tranny faggots use for channels on their service
..and will do for eternity.

t. friendcels

If only it had voice chat

I have mixed feelings about you OP, you're a retard for using discord but you're based for getting ban from discord.

>discord
whats that desu?
skype for zoomers?

yes

people that use irc don't need voice chat, faggot.
>skype for zoomers?
yes, but with far more privacy concerns such as: back door access for police and fbi, "ghost administrators" hired by discord that can sit silently in any "server" to watch what's going on, with the power to kill any "server" they wish that's making sjw furry trannies sad.

>discord

>people that use irc don't need voice chat, faggot.
That's some iToddler-tier coping right there

> why won't anybody respect my favourite website full of tranny furries and child rapists
COPING INTENSIFIES
O
P
I
N
G

People hating Discord are faggots.
People using Discord are faggots.
All of you are a bunch of faggots.
Get over yourselves, faggots.

top or bottom?

Consider killing yourself. You truly are a plebian. You don't belong here. You will basically do nothing good in your life, at least tech related. This is just a sign that you should not even try blending in. Even if you manage to do anything tech related, you will basically be a plebian doing someone's systems in a shitty minimal pay company. Only people who think out of the box should pursuade tech, and you certanly don't fulfill any criteria.

Attached: 1553064755697.png (640x480, 422K)

>somehow banned from a pedo glorifying platform
congrats

Yeah I have a question, why the fuck are you outside your containment board?

Lmao what are you going on about
All I'm saying is voice chat is a much needed feature which IRC lacks, "you don't need it" is the kind of excuse appletards come up when you criticize what they lack

Have you learned why mumble is superior yet?

>"Glorifying Violence" AKA posting NZ Massacre memes
Being banned for that is cheating, like being banned for saying "nigger" in Club Penguin