Imagine having to use this keyboard. Ugh

Imagine having to use this keyboard. Ugh.

Attached: 598144-macbook-pro-keyboard-2018-key-caps.jpg (810x456, 79K)

I live in dread of my (late 2013) Macbook failing and having to replace it with pic-related trash. I'm hoping them come to their senses and go back to a proper keyboard with travel with each new revision.

Buy some old thinkpads in bulk and install hackintosh.

imagine having to use obsolete, overheating and heavy laptop.

Like a macbook? Though they're not very heavy

I got one from work earlier this year. It's a lot less terrible than I initially expected. The arrow keys suck, but typing is pretty comfy, and the memebar is actually pretty handy when programs leverage it.

>"heavy"
Spotted the §0¥boy.

My wife has the new MacBook Pro and jesus christ the keyboard is bad. It feels like I'm typing on potato chips.

I use an obsolete, overheating and heavy laptop because it has the best keyboard ever put on a laptop. But if what I wanted was an expensive, lightweight modern laptop I would buy an expensive PC with an average keyboard, not this spongy dogshit.

I use it and it’s fine. I also have about 15 thinkpads from win 95 days to current X1. Stop making shitty threads.

>I would buy an expensive PC

like what?

A Thinkpad 25 or a Dell XPS, for example. Anything with modern specs and without a swiss cheese keyboard.

Thinkpad X1 Carbon doesn't have this problem.

Whats wrong with new thinkpads?

Their keyboard is not as good as the old ones.

Jow Forums is a necrofilia board

Soldered RAM. Lenovo finally done it.

And now I'm craving crisps. Thanks for that.

i tried typing on my friend's last year macbook pro he paid 1600€ with an i5, 8gb ram and 128gb ssd and its the most awful experience i ever had with a keyboard. i cant fucking think of the reason people have to still buy those obscenely overpriced piece of garbage machines.
fuck apple and fuck modern laptops that try to follow apple (everyone) in general.

Their next major redesign is going to be an all glass touchscreen keyboard with haptic feedback.

I finally bought a Thinkpad and installed Debian. I miss macOS but Apple has lost their damn minds on hardware

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-03-21 13-05-33.png (862x897, 532K)

>crisps

Attached: Squidward_very_mad.png (640x480, 122K)

Pardon me, old chap. What seems to be the problem? Do you disapprove of my humour?

I'd rather neck myself

They're next major redesign is going to be an ipad to eliminate the mac line.

someone post the picture about the i9 macbook pro

I tried this, while I was in Apple store for some reason... I have no idea how people do use it. It is as awful, as Jow Forums told me.
Not even durability or shit, it just feels like those membrane metal dome keyboards for arduino with some sort of plastic on top.
I think that touch keyboard would be better

bullshit
>X1 Carbon is every thinkpad
ding ding ding, correct answer

Have you used it? Although it's different from what I'm used to, it's fine.

Poor bait. Unlike most of pajeet spam, keyboard is one of those absolutely irredeemably FUBARd Apple products.

Just get a Mac mini and keyboard of your choice

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1533625933923.gif (500x491, 376K)

OMFG HAHAHAHAHA

Attached: file_0.png (800x619, 771K)

>implying it isn't a crisp as fuck typing experience

I really don't mind the new keyboard feel. However. the new kb's layout is weird.

Really the only thing a Mac has going over a PC is the a s t h e t i c a p p e a l

I had to use a coworker's laptop the other day and it was one of these. The keyboard was alarmingly bad. It was like typing on microswitches.

This can't be real.
I'm still salty about them starting the trend of getting rid of headphone jacks in smartphones, so if they continue to be courageous (aka retarded) by forcing stupid and convoluted hardware decisions maybe more people will finally get sick of them. I'd certainly be happy about that.

That would be very 2011 of them.

Attached: image.jpg (480x360, 20K)

baste

If you want tools that look like toys.

rofl

gotta see the original comic of this, fuck

so it seems like you are also influenced by aesthetics lol

I really like the shortcuts on a mac. I like the trackpad shortcuts, I like the way the different desktops are organized, it's just a very smooth experience for the user.

now that I'm more into computers I'm realizing a lot of its limitations, but I do really enjoy my mac still

>a dream come true
Fucking hell

oof

based

Yes, I've used it. It's garbage. I imagine at some point the Stockholm syndrome would kick in and I'd accept it, but I don't want that, being used to bad things is a sign of abuse.

I haven't found a macOS keyboard shortcut I can't have in Gnome, but for example Super+right arrow fills the right side of the desktop with the window which is something macOS can't do with keyboard shortcuts.

Ee e ee e eee e eee

Attached: 598114650_strangerthings.jpg (1500x1190, 387K)