What's your excuse for not joining the ultrawide masterrace?

What's your excuse for not joining the ultrawide masterrace?

Attached: 1523998910-dell-ultrawide-monitor-1523998897.jpg (1500x1500, 222K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lg.com/us/monitors/lg-38GL950G-B-gaming-monitor
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

money

>masterrace

nope
kys

content filmed for tv looks retarded on ultrawide

I already have 3 screens

i prefer 3 workspaces = triple screen setup
instead of one way to awkardly long screen, may be nice for content, and gayming
but 3 screens over ultrawide any day

It's too wide on the sides
I like uniformity. Would you use an ultra tall panel? It's the same thing with me.

It's just a simple aspect bar on the side. If you were used to aspect ratio bars on the top, it's the same shit on the side.

no it's not, black bars in the side are very noticeable, and can feel rather claustrophobic
black bars on top/bottom helps with the widescreen feeling, depending on the aspect ratio

You have literally no idea how kino bars work, do you? Here's a tip: vertical bars are absolutely not kino at all.

Attached: 1274122123243.jpg (680x620, 90K)

>claustrophobic

That's a little extreme.

go see a doctor

I would prefer no bars at all. But it's basically the same shit.

It is not. Observe.
It is not. It's an evolutionary thing too. Very basic. Very primal. Threats tend to come from around you. Not from top or bottom.

Attached: 1123344142522.jpg (725x637, 34K)

seek help bro.

When I first started watching movies in 16:9 it felt weird, and couldn't get used the bars. As kid I would even use the zoom feature to make them go away but quickly notice there was something wrong, had no idea wtf aspect ratio was. But it was just something new, I wasn't used to. The same thing with side bars. Trust me, you'll get used to it. Also, there's a lot of 21:9 content out there and plugins to make a lot of stuff 21:9 as well. Games are pretty good in that aspect ratio, imo the bets aspect ratio for gaming, especially when devs actually allow the UI to be 21:9 or lets use move it. There's even some ps4 games in 21:9 that look and feel a lot better in a UHD monitor.

I'm waiting for this
lg.com/us/monitors/lg-38GL950G-B-gaming-monitor

Big screen = big brain

I had my suspitions for widescreen retards, but this was the final nail in the coffin

>be group of friends
>play vidya together a ton
>only have one guy whos a retard
>he sends a screenshot
>its in retarded 21:9
>everyone is disguisted
>he is literally mentally disabled

pretty much that is 21:9

I prefer dual 27"

If anything, I would prefer a 16:10 or even a 3:2 monitor if they were more widely available
For now I just have 3 16:9 screens with one in portrait

ever seen one go vertical?

the fuck are you talking about? 21:9 screenshots are the best screenshot. It you faggots who are retarded.

either bait or you are the retarded one

Narrow minded = narrow vision