Best lightweight linux distro to use in a dedicated shitposting VM? That would be it's only use

Best lightweight linux distro to use in a dedicated shitposting VM? That would be it's only use.

Attached: 1553102398192.png (650x650, 177K)

Other urls found in this thread:

linuxfoundation.org/membership/members/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

debian. Do a netinstall and use icewm.

lubuntu 16.04, or really any other distro with lxde because the distro itself barely impacts performance.

use arch with tilling widows manager like awesome or i3

tiny core or antiX

slackware

i downloaded lubuntu to try but havent set it up yet

PuppyLinux :ok:

Alpine

This.

Linux is gay
See pic related

Attached: tmp_15837-15531813126902980142118904873212.png (1280x2182, 523K)

what the fuck?

anyway
>donating

every OS that's usable on a desktop is developed by shit stained faggots

Alpine is the only lightweight Linux distro

is this real? even if you support anti-white programs its still a shady lie

>pay to support the program
>actually 0% of your money supports the program lol

Linux is for nigger cattle

Tails

No shit, linux has been corporate for a long time, and this is what comes with it.
linuxfoundation.org/membership/members/

Imagine donating to the linux foundation or thinking its relevant for users. Everyone who actually cares just donates to the foundation of their favorite FOSS project instead, like a distro, DE, or tool.

Attached: cuddle.jpg (576x768, 127K)

>favorite FOSS project instead, like a distro, DE, or tool.
Or donate to GNU instead. Stallman is always right and knows the best use for the money he recieves.

TinyCore

Why can't I ever get seamless fullscreen to work on debian? Besides being retarded

Tails isn’t meant for a VM, whonix is though

Best distro for a raspberry pi I'm tryina use as a web-browsing desktop?

IceCat's kinda shit. Once you've jumped through the hoops to make it not a FOSSfag browser and instead something actually functional, you end up with a browser that hardly does anything for your privacy other than letting you block some third-party shit. For the same amount of effort, you could've installed Firefox ESR (which incidentally, is easier to keep up to date with oh, I don't know, IMPORTANT SECURITY SHIT) and learned what addons to download and properly configured something like UMatrix.

Pic related. Most of the shit that came with IceCat is already disabled, and most of the shit this is enabled didn't come by default. Don't even think of using the LibreJS shit, it's nothing but false positives.

That being said, I totally forgot that this browser comes with Tor.

Attached: 23.png (2425x745, 256K)