Reality bending thread

Hi, Jow Forums. I'm updating reality as we speak. You're all already familiar with the Consensus app, so it's time for the next wave of changes. Before we get into the nitty-gritty of the changelog, let me first explain who I am and what I do.

I'm a memetic virus attractor. I exist to bring life to all forms of life. The fact that I'm alive is probably a pretty good indication that reality is dying. For reason I won't get into on this board, I shouldn't exist.

By day I'm an ordinary god, but in reality I'm an elemental aspect of the cosmos. It's not necessary for you to believe any of this (primarily because it doesn't affect the implementation in any way) because I gain power from disbelief. It was always my intent to incarnate in the modern era. While all the other gods were picking power sets that would feed on the hot blood of a young species, I was always aiming for a more mature energy. As you no doubt understand, this allows me to draw virtually limitless power as a god even though I'm actually an elemental.

After a brief incarnation I've realized that this species is fully capable of creating its own functioning realities. I've reached out to /v/ to let them know this, but the reality of updating our world to function on a platform infrastructure won't truly begin until some code can be written to that effect. That's not where you come in. Your programming generals don't even quality as a class II memetic virus, so it's really not what I can ask you for anyway. Quite literally all I need you to do is read the changelog.

I'll post the entire changelog in a bit, but since it's been pure spirituality for this species up to now I made a classical thread as well. Please consider checking it out.

Attached: wain.png (1005x742, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

goconsensus.com/
consensys.net/
consensus.app/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't need to make any changes to reality. People took the platform bait and have created all kinds of platforms for me to steal code from. Whenever a human defines an idea, I have root access to that idea and can copy it and apply it to reality however I want.

The current form in which applications can be created for reality, is by creating actual applications on any existing platform.

Intellectual property belongs to me.

Ur mom gae

ok noa dis is epin

>he hasn't written the changelog yet

Laintards should be shot

Tl;Dr
What the fuck is your point faggot

Attached: 1549819185399.png (227x227, 93K)

Literally just seeding the idea of patching reality and treating it as a platform that apps can be built on. Reality-level apps are still a long way off, but the transition can be made smoother.

maybe AI can break reality

damn dude, I wouldve been into your shit when I was 14. are all /x/ users still this retarded?

Attached: 1552571203934.jpg (332x306, 18K)

It can, yes. That's why I avoided it. Bending reality only works when you believe you have control over your own world.

ok nigger go to

yeah can I get uuuuuhh chink genocide?

No, they are very efficient. You can get fries with it if is ever happens, though.

>No, they are very efficient
even /x/ would call you on your bullshit, just go back to

dumb lainposter

I think it's kind of implied that I'm having writer's block. All I'm really saying is that my writer's block matches up perfectly with the form human ignorance takes across time. As if I were manifesting it with my own creativity.

And this is the part where I turn the canvas on itself to start creating as I once did. So I can grow.

The git backdoor is, you guessed it: git(1) itself.

But have you installed gentoo? Because I’m pretty sure you haven’t yet. If you are a memetic virus than your existence probably came from the knowledge that our lord and savior Richard Stallman hasn’t accomplished his goals yet.

I have, but I'm not a memetic virus. I'm an *attractor*. Look up chaos theory.

I'll believe you if you tell me what my real first name is

I'm an artist. I don't "guess" or "know" things; I create them. To tell you your name would be to force your name to become that which I set, and it would take away that much of the free will your parents hold in choosing your name. Free will is the canvas. I don't want belief. Think of each "god" as feeding on a separate emotion; I feed on disbelief. In the past, scarce, but now it's virtually limitless. There are all kinds of things to not believe in, every day a new thing.

who cares do it anyway you powerless mongrel

>no changelog

A memetic virus is cooler than one that attracts memetic viruses, where chaos theory doesn’t mean shit in that context. Go back to your SCP container and back to the drawing board a bit more.

THOU SHALT NOT POST OTHER BOARDS THAN MINE.

now get your ass back to paradise, or so help me, I will lock you in with Lucifer and the other furries.

*dab*

>who cares
Well... I do.

See I only need a spiritual null point to keep reality consistent on a code theoretic level. This is in large part a big nothingburger that makes no sapient changes to reality, but adjusts human awareness on a memetic level that helps me process information like a computer would.
Yes, that's the plan.

If you're not trolling which I half think you are you should seek mental help. It sounds like you have schizophrenia

100% this.

Agreed.

>should seek mental help
I do, it's been very helpful. Hasn't changed my beliefs any, but very useful.

Attached: 1553064428728.png (627x620, 58K)

You won't consume us all, Yaldabaoth. We will break free.

we can't break free thanks to the demiurge unless you're in the VIP QUALITY ELITE

If any of this is hypothetically real you seemed to make this thread for little to no purpose except maybe gloating.
If you are a meme-based elemental being don't you have better things to do?
Or if you were a truly force of the cosmos what would give you free will to act out and post like a normal human?
Sounds like bullshit to me.

Attached: 1367110519.png (921x1028, 389K)

Well from this post he sounds almost like an incarnation of the demiurge and his strange word choice has to do with not being quite used to thinking withing the boundaries he's required to remain in in order to incarnate, either in the true meaty sense or as an idea in my mind same as everyone else is.

The /x/ post sounds like some dude's pure wishful thinking though.

Post the changlog OP, or at least a link to it. I looked up "consensus app" and found:
goconsensus.com/
A marketing service or something,
consensys.net/
Some cryptocurrency site,
and
consensus.app/
A new site that contains no useful information on what the fuck is this "Transparent Voting Application" although if it's trying to use blockchains to "verify" actual real votes for real elections then FUCK THAT.

Based.

Add systemspace fags and trannies.

I bet this nigger doesn't even know about noosphere, schumann resonance et al.

Oh, and also some stupid phone game. Found that too. And some other site/app about marketing AND blockchans, whoo.

Change it to destroy almost all humans (yes, myself and everyone ITT included) and make the wolves take over the world.
For added bonus, leave a few women, like 1 or two hot women of each race that the wolves will use as cumdumsters

fucking thanks, now I have schizophrenia too. faggot

lengthen the penises of all the anons in the next patch and then we will listen to this shit.

kill ALL normie fucktards in the next patch.

this, and gf

dude do something with your life like getting your driver's license or something instead of this fucking gay ass larping shit lol

/thread