When did you realize that software development was actually plumber tier work? Just plugging interfaces together

when did you realize that software development was actually plumber tier work? Just plugging interfaces together

Attached: tiredmegumin.jpg (309x325, 10K)

>t. has never written anything non trivial
>t. thinks fizz buzz is non trivial
show us what you came up with your plumbing skills.

It's far worse. At least plumbers don't have to work with spaghetti, pulling out string by string to find out where Kumar did his mistake.

>plumbing is a tier
>plumbing is a low tier
gtfo retard. plumbing is good and honest work and will never get outsourced.

Attached: the_box_book.jpg (160x243, 11K)

And? What's wrong with that? Honest legit work.

Not too long after i started learning. Feels good, blue collar work is the best.

plumbers rule, neet

Attached: mario_bong.jpg (474x474, 51K)

when i actually started working

>implying being skilled labor is somehow bad

what?

This, kill me

Plumbers do do this, except instead of sitting in a comfy chair with a keyboard theyre in waders, knee high in litteral shit, and the spagetti they pull is 1/2” of steel. And the guy whose work they are correcting is named Cletus.

Have you ever unclogged a toilet so full of shit it eventually explodes?
No?

Your job is peachy.

Makes sense though, you write a bit of code, put an interface on the input and output and voila, new programm
I guess sometimes the code you write might be pretty barebones, but complex systems should be built from simple components

I have, once. My grandpa made me help replace his toilet after I clogged the ever loving fuck out of it. That turd was the culmination of 2 weeks worth of constipation. Sometimes I cry myself to sleep when I realize that toilet rending shit was probably my magnum opus.

D U D E
U
D
E
W E E D
E
E
D
L M A O
M
A
O

>has a picture of Mario making out with fludd on his hard drive
What did he mean by this?

>At least plumbers don't have to work with spaghetti, pulling out string by string to find out where Kumar did his mistake.

Attached: 1522309360944.jpg (1024x683, 75K)

I've never programmed professionally a single day, but I've worked as a consultant (and still do) for many projects. That way, I get to program whatever I want in my free time without feeling burnt out, I can use whatever OS and meme programs I want at work, and I also make more money than them.
Code monkeys are cucks.

About the same time I realised maths is plumber tier work too just plugging numbers into formulas.

when did you realize that computer engineering was actually electrician tier work? Just plugging logic gates together

Attached: PictureOfCostanza.jpg (479x488, 20K)

when did you realize that mathematics ($500k starting) was actually just plugging functions together?

I want to explode inside her when she becomes legal

it's 13 in japan

That's an insult to plumbing.
SE is more like work on the factory line.

It's true.
The only reason why I'm getting paid more is because I'm not afraid of computers.

not all of us are webshits, user

Attached: 349249.jpg (225x350, 41K)

plumbing on a comfy chair on a comfy office moving only my fingers

kek