Google workers live in houses that are owned by google and not them while making 350k

>Google workers live in houses that are owned by google and not them while making 350k
This is literally like being a medieval serf, lmao.

Attached: jew_basic.jpg (600x600, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>This is literally like being a medieval serf, lmao.
We live relatively worse than serfs if you discount the technological advancement.

Attached: SERF vs WAGECUCK.png (735x559, 231K)

I can't even pretend to see a problem with that.
>free house
>live close to work
>not your house so if something breaks it's not your responsibility to fix it
Sounds like the rules of an apartment applied to a house with no rent.
>but Google owns it!
Oh no!
>and you might be inclined to work more often since you're satisfied
OH NO

>not your house so if something breaks it's not your responsibility to fix it
This is a big negative for me. Imagine not being able to do home renovation / modifications. Yikes

As someone currently living in a home that had everything, and I mean fucking everything break at one time while having a full time job, I'd much rather it be someone elses problem.
But I understand some people like modifying their house. In that case I guess just use your salary to buy your own.

>work 30 years at google
>now you're in your 50's
>you feel confortable at your medieval russian slave serf apartment
>now google decides to outsource/automate your job
>now you're a 50 years old homeless person who worked for 30 years and even couldn't afford a place for retirement
Thanks based goy, trully our best friend.

Attached: 700.jpg (200x313, 10K)

>Eating dairy every day
More like gruel and plain rye bread every day

Just use the money you're not spending on rent to buy one then

do the houses come with the Google homes they never managed to sell, though?

Attached: images(2).jpg (300x168, 3K)

Why wouldn't you be able to afford a place with 30 years at 350k a year? that's 10.5 million before taxes. If you can't save a percentage of that to buy a house that's your own problem. You're not even factoring in retirement savings, pension, assets, etc.

I doubt your sincerity.

SF houses go over a million dollars and your outbetting other 25 retards who also want to buy the same property.

The walls are made of it.

that's not enough to afford a fucking family in SF.

150k is considered poverty tier in SF and eligible for state assistance.

Isn't living in a company place common in places like Japan?

>what I actually meant was to support a family of arbitrary size and instead of 350 I meant 150
What a fantastic and serious discussion we're having.
If you're out of a job and home, with all that money, fucking move. What was the rest of your family doing for 30 years anyway? There's so many arbitrary variables and it's not my responsibility to play your dad and structure your future for you. Figure it out shithead. The rest of the inhabitants obviously do.

>before taxes
why the fuck does before taxes matter
and why the fuck are you not including any other expenses

Because they're not known now idiot. Am I supposed to predict what taxes are going to be in 30 years? Or what your personal budget is?

So live rent-free mortgage free at 350k/year and save up for a McMansion in some flyover

But Google!

>this is the perfect plan goyim
>retards keep falling to this BS idea

Attached: 155309991810.png (1000x1000, 419K)

Imagine thinking there is anything wrong with eating GMOs.

208k after taxes
in a place where you can't buy a house for less than a million dollars
if you get laid off in 5 years you automatically become homeless

nothing wrong... if you want to get cancer

Are you trying to make some kind of point? That's how life is and these are the risks you take every day. Nobody has a gun to your head saying you have to work for Google, or in tech at all, or that CA is good and you have to live there.

Maybe invest some of your earning to pad out your security like everyone else does and work hard enough to not get laid off. Like what do you expect, the world to pamper you? Ironically, Google is doing exactly that and people are complaining about it.

>if you want to get cancer

Attached: thankyoujesus.jpg (500x466, 115K)

> >Google workers live in houses that are owned by google
They don't pay exorbitant rent? Google cares about their employees.

Science bad!

Attached: wew.jpg (779x768, 101K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serfdom_in_Russia

Amusing how söy and organic food are put against each other in that pic when in real life people would call you a söyboy for eating organic and not slowly killing yourself like everyone else.

Keep coping, junkie.

What is your point though? Are you implying being a serf is inherently bad or something?

that's not the point, americans trully believe they're the last bastion of the freedom in the world, while living under a police state and conditions not diferent from medieval serfdom.

So which country is any different?

>eating GMO food is now analogous to being a junkie
Help, I'm addicted to eating a healthy diet!

Any indigenous tribe at this point.

At this point any thirld world shithole is more free than americans.

It works, who cares? If you have a better alternative feel free to become a politian, radiacl, or some other type of thing to eschew change.
Titles, labels, claims, and all that shit has no practical matter.
>it's not slavery it's serfdom
>it's not serfdom it's employment
>it's not employment it's slavery
People obviously have to be forced to work or they won't. This has been evident for all of history and is painfully obvious today. It's no secret, this is like the foundation of currency.

That's not the point, you should accept you belong to a serf/slave caste, and don't BS with morality lessons how you're the most free nation on earth.

Then why don't you go live with an indigenous tribe? Enjoy dying from sickness at age 30.

>some people do this
>you must be it too
Stop generalizing immediately.

>implying you'd make it to such an elderly age

Attached: 1485882086899.jpg (640x640, 46K)

>pays 60% salary in rent
>15% towards car insurance, repairs, gas etc
>rest between debts and sustenance
>LOOOL LITERAL SERFS KEEPING 100% OF THEIR CHECKS UNLIKE ENLIGHTENED LIVERTEREAN MEE
Imagine being this wage slaved.

Attached: 1552410197366.jpg (612x428, 97K)

is that an actual 56% or is this person not real

Serfs didn't get paychecks at all.

> paracetamol
> drug as in "addictive chemical"

He is 100% Polish and based.

>drug as in
that's a funny definition you have there. citation please?

>350k salary
>serf
Medieval serfs didn't get paychecks at all, the company housing is a perk if you aren't forced to use it out of necessity.
SV is more like an aristocracy populated with gullible manchildren that the king can easily manipulate.