/iemg/ In Ear Monitor General

Just got this on mail. How's the things on your side bros?

Attached: IMG_20190321_213138.jpg (1980x3215, 1.33M)

Other urls found in this thread:

people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html
thephonograph.net/sony-mdr-xb50ap-review/
amazon.de/Verzinntes-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Kabel-MMCX-Upgrad/dp/B07CXY8M2T/ref=mp_s_a_1_33?keywords=Bluetooth+mmcx&qid=1553215876&s=gateway&sr=8-33&th=1&psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First I fell for the IEM meme
Then I fell for the DAP meme
What will I fall for next I wonder?

Attached: image.jpg (1536x2048, 1.61M)

Kz as10 vs tin 2/pro
Thoughts?

Both different beasts.
Take the AS10 if you want some warm easy listening headphones. Take the T2 for critical listening (though not THAT analytical).

They're both good IEMs. Just read reviews and pick the one you gather has a sound that would fit your preferences. I've heard good things about the t3s.

I heard these damage your hearing, is that true?

everything damages your hearing user

A-user don't scare me

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>supporting scam industry by buying anything with "high res audio" on it

portable amp meme of course

I'm gonna get some true wireless IEMs. I prefer a brighter, bass-heavier sound and my budget is around $70-$120. Should I get MMCX chinese IEMsand the trn adapters or the galaxy buds? If MMCX IEMs, what kind? I've been considering the t3, kz as10, and trn v80. Thanks guys.

Attached: Screenshot_from_20190319_223206.png (832x646, 511K)

T3 gang where we at?

Didn't even saw it before buying. Does it even have a purpose?

Mine shipped on the 15th. Still waiting.

reporting in

It doesn't but
is still a filthy nigger.

HI-Res is a certification signifying that the hardware is capable of reproducing very high frequency outside of the human hearing range. I doesn't matter basically.

The purpose is to fool ignorant boomers into paying extra for ultrasound capability.
It's great if you're a dog but absolutely useless or even detrimental to the sound quality if you're a human.
people.xiph.org/~xiphmont/demo/neil-young.html

>capable of reproducing very high frequency outside of the human hearing range

Is that what Audiophile stuff about?

but the sticker is so based

Nice read user, thank you. I'm not in the shape to fully read it but I'll be sure to check it back later

More like audiofool stuff. There's morons in every hobby and tube niggers + HI-Res fags are just small subsets of the audiofools
Fuck yeah it is.

Attached: T3_M7.jpg (1920x1440, 903K)

I've gotten this beauty!

Attached: received_1974707262613492.jpg (2048x3640, 377K)

Just get the galaxy buds.
The convenience is worth it and the sound is good enough.

That's not an IEM user...

more

Did you just assume the size of my ears?

since you asked nicely

Attached: T3_M7_2.jpg (1920x1440, 880K)

Those are earbuds not monitor idiot

more faggot

what in the fuck you gotta be in shape for to read you fat son of a bitch?

I've been awake for +40 hours now and I'm newly learning English.
I simply cannot understand.

Please, this is my 3rd ti.e asking, just tell me some good iems for 80€

link me those eartips

>no bose
Cringe

Fuuuck the Samsung s8 iem's I ordered from gearbest are all fakes. everything sounds like it's under water. I was hoping they'd be real since mine broke. At least the Einsear T2 are good but I really wanted to compare the two and do some measurements.

Top tip for everyone who's thinking about ordering the Moondrop Crescents, get the Einsear T2's instead they sound the same but with a little bit more bass. They are pretty much the best value Harman iem's you can get and they only cost 10$ which is a third of the price of the Crescents.

Kzas06 or tin t2/3
Rha

Tin HiFi T3 Buddy

What do you chink lovers think of the Sony MDR-XB50AP? They're cheap and bassy, with what seems to be better drivers than the tin t2. Won't have to wait over a month from aliexpress which is nice.

Attached: sony-extra-bass-mdr-xb50ap-in-ear-headphones-with-mic-black-1-600x600.jpg (600x600, 23K)

Any legit wireless ear monitors with good battery life? (also to make calls with)

>Bose
>speakers
>IEMs
>Earbuds
>Headphones
>Bose anything
Cringe

Truly wireless, hanging style or neckband ?

Driver diameter has no direct impact on sound quality

True wireless

just get the airpods or one of the knock offs.

how much are they?

Mifo O5 balanced armature version or TFZ X1. Both are identical hardware wise. The X1 has a different color scheme.

thephonograph.net/sony-mdr-xb50ap-review/

Attached: Sony-MDR-XB50AP-Frequency-Response.jpg (750x335, 39K)

Thanks I'll take a look

>usb c

I hope you die a horrible firey death OP YOU killed the headphone jack

I want some wired earbuds that are ≤$10 USD. Don't have any specific sound signature in mind. What's the latest meme recommendation?

Attached: 1548717680275.jpg (750x1161, 134K)

Depreciated by MDR-AS800AP

Fuck off and put some money into your headphones faggot

I already have fancier expensive shit you retarded faggot I just want a beater pair of earbuds

So go to Amazon you fucking retard they are all the same shit at that price you fucking worthless moron die

Yeah but I want some chinky meme shit

So fucking find some don't come here asking stupid questions

Memt x5(s now) are the best IEMs I've used. Nothing else comes close. Only problem is QC but for ~$13, I can't complain.

Got some i-into i8 in front of me that I wanted to throw after the first use because of how shit they are in comparison, despite being hyped as really good for bass

I know it may blow your mind, but /iemg/ can be used to ask questions about iems including recommendations

You are asking about cheap earbuds not IEMs fuck off

Einsear T2 my dude

My mom goes jogging and listens to youtube music with shitty earbuds
Would it be worth to get her some tin audio t2
Would she notice the difference?

get her some cheap sonys instead

which ones

Those are not on Amazon

Are the tin t2 sweat proof?
Also what usb cable to go with them?

idk go to walmart or BB and pick some

You’re not going to find good $10 IEM’s on Amazon.

She'll notice it for sure man, get her some T2s with a Bluetooth mmcx cable from Ali, it's what I use for running

are there any decent bluetooth mmcx cables on amazon.de

>usb cable
meant bluetooth cable

Using JBL210

Recommend me something better.

amazon.de/Verzinntes-Wireless-Bluetooth-4-1-Kabel-MMCX-Upgrad/dp/B07CXY8M2T/ref=mp_s_a_1_33?keywords=Bluetooth+mmcx&qid=1553215876&s=gateway&sr=8-33&th=1&psc=1

You want this in 1.6mm for the T2s

So where do I buy them?

All IEMs are sweat proof

See

Disappointing bass. Has slightly more bass than a T2 but not when compared to a modded one. Soundstage is rather small. Not fun to listen to. Nothing really stands out with this particular Sony IEM. Which is really surprising considering the previous model has a really good deep bass with a wide soundstage (the treble and mid is a bit recessed though). Felt the whole unit as huge step back.

Overall, I hated it. I hated it so much I put it off after 3-4 months, bought a $5 jbl c100si from colleague, and like it enough to be used daily. Pocket bass rumbler but shit at everything else. At least it is fun to listen to. Very fun.

I'm still using RE-0s from years ago.
What's the current budget but damn good sound IEMs preferably with detachable cable?

Attached: 93f038_9368_IMG-0946s.jpg (600x307, 50K)

AliExpress

Attached: 1544227291627.jpg (540x762, 84K)

>USB C headphones

Attached: I+want+to+die+join+this+cool+discord+server+to_a039e7_6211393.jpg (700x570, 42K)

Has anyone tried Soundmagic E10s yet? I got the gunmetal ones on Amazon for just around $30 USD and they're quite nice, very clear and balanced sound with just the right amount of bass. I don't know how they rate against other similar IEMs but they'very been pretty good to me.
(E10 don't have in line controls but they have a model in the same line that does, the E10s are just a little cheaper)

Attached: soundmagic-e10-blue-main-800x800.jpg (400x400, 23K)

What about hanging style/neckband?

Post a pic of her tying her shoelaces or something.

Should I buy another pair of SE535s or something else? Mine are getting quite worn.

DT500/600 from Ali are better in every way

I wanna upgrade from my AS10/t2 pair
should I get moondrop kansas pro's?

Attached: P4110001-782146.jpg (1131x747, 103K)

Heh, nothing personal kid

I've tried chinese aliexpress IEMs with balanced armatures like this. They are decent but nowhere near as good as the 535s. Even massdrop's EDC3's which on paper should be comparable are nowhere near as good.

Bought some $4 Walmart headphones for lols just to see how bad they are. They sound like diarrhea piss.

Attached: $4 Walmart Buds FR.png (1024x701, 50K)

enjoy going deaf you dummies

Where do you find these graphs

>Where do you find these graphs
He make the graphs.
Post pic of it.

Attached: AE6165F5-A857-4908-A686-C652690C28AB.jpg (4032x3024, 2.66M)

>for Galaxy

Attached: wtheck.jpg (540x540, 31K)

only about as much as taking a vacuum cleaner to your ears and putting on on 50% strength several times a day, for a second, every day, for some years.

Senfer dt6 or senfers sony clone?

Got this shit - plantronics backbeat go 3 beacause my old ones - go 2 died on me.

It came with wrong sized eartips, original tips are expensive as fuck, what chink ones should I try? Are there any standard for those?

Also would appreciate recommendation for chink iems and chink BT cable. Would prefer something with good sub-bass, good noise isolation and good microphone for calls.

Attached: Clipboard01.jpg (1280x851, 141K)

Can somebody post a graph of the t2 and t3 performance?

>Bass
>Isolation

CCA C10 is a good option if you don't want to break the bank. Good 2 pin cables are sparse though. The TRN cables are nice but they hiss so there's that. Performance wise they are all identical so use whatever BT style you want.

Crinacle has them on his website.