Can you learn coding in a week?

Can you learn coding in a week?

Attached: 1553191731197.png (799x929, 140K)

Yes, just pay india

Attached: images(13).jpg (318x159, 6K)

Console.log("Hello World!");

Am i hired?

Attached: 1464227230509.jpg (865x924, 119K)

Yes, if you're as smart as I am.

Anyone can learn a programming language in under a week, sure.

But to understand the fundamentals that go into programming to actually develop something? Hell no. That takes a life time of work.

That's like someone saying they can learn 'art' in a week. "Hey guys I shaded a few basic shapes. I can draw!"

Yeah, hired to suck my dick with those big ol ebina titties

array = [x,y,z]
if condition then do x y z
for(int i, i < x, i++) do x y z

wow programming is ez. where's my paycheck?

relatively intelligent technically inclined person who has been somewhat exposed to computers and has at least high school diploma can reach beginner level in a week but obviously not to the point of being employed as a coder

>That takes a life time of work.

yes, I would say a month at least.

No. You will not learn data structures, algos, CS theories, compilers, memory management, web dev, databases and key API's in a month.

5 years minimum and even then, you probably still wouldn't be able to make anything complex from start to finish without a shit ton of Googling & StackOverflow.

ok, two months and a week of practical exercises.

Probably, apparently even journalists can do it.

Attached: 1553193014291.png (1264x696, 212K)

even if you were some genius that could, nobody would hire you if you told them that

easy, just show them your practical exercises and personal projects. Do you even program, user?

>I can learn coding in a week
I can learn Number theory and prove Riemann's hypothesis in a week.

>job is taking a few tweets that support their agenda and embedding into article. write 450 words about them.
>hard work.

ReferenceError: Console is not defined

That and copy pasting whatever New York Times or Wallstreet journal put out and putting a new title/byline on it.

Back to Jow Forums, alt-rightist incels
This is programming board, not a place for your propaganda

back to r.eddit
this is a Jow Forums board, not a place for your s.oya beans

It took me 2 weeks to learn to "code" but 4 years to learn to program.

>You will not learn data structures, algos, CS theories, compilers, memory management, web dev, databases and key API's in a month
You don't need to know all this inside out for a dev job.

I'm actually more naturally talented at writing. I just enjoy the challenge of math and science more, and I want to actually make a decent living.

Attached: 1516134014644.jpg (235x215, 7K)

to be fair though sampling bias makes you only see the ones desperately turning to twitter
you never hear from the gurus who simply move on to find jobs elsewhere

of course a large chunk of Jow Forums will turn it into a "lol girls can not code"-thread

Attached: 1551574258530.png (446x440, 63K)

i can do you one better

print("hello world!")

You can learn coding in an afternoon.
Good coding will take a while longer.

Feminists are dumber than pajeets?

Since pajeets usually stick to their instructions, yes. You have to spell them like you're speaking to a five year old, but at least they try to stick to it

Unironically this. I got way better results in school in English than in Maths and I'm midway through my CS degree