Deep web

Trying to find useful information or reference on the 'deep' (not dark) web.

Send me down a rabbit hole?

Attached: 2019-03-19-20-40-56.png (1920x1440, 47K)

check out
jerof349fj349kop2342kfope.onion
its pretty cool

it doesn't exist. there's no magical 'deep' sector of the internet where you constantly run into illegal van-tier shit like cp and hitman contracting. at most you'll find a couple FBI honeypots and overly edgy blogs run by larping 12 year olds. you'll get more shock value by browsing liveleak

Nigger what? You know the 'deep web' is pretty much just non-indexed company servers.

I'm trying to find information archives not all that nonsense

believe it or not, it's pretty god damn boring if you're not looking for cp, hired hitmans or the nz shooter video.

the nz video is still on clear net if you aren't retarded

user file is amazing
yeah it's everywhere

what's this?

>Guyz how to leet hacker???

It's boring, don't bother.

>information archives
Wayback machine and archive.is

Unless you can be more specific you aren’t going to find abything. Niche sites contain niche subjects, not a vague notion of “information archives”

This

Also wikileaks is way more entertaining.
However, you're being watched if you read anything from there.

It's pretty nice for ordering drugs anonymously.

Follow this link, it's like spooky.

There is no dark web.
There is the deep web (boring unindexed pages beyond Google).
There is the dark net (Tor, GNUnet, etc).

Any good website for hard to find books?
Mainly looking for "Two Hundred Years Together" and the earliest known version of the Torah.

Based

Hidden wiki

I see you've found a nice temperate embark location with a few trees. They're shedding though, so be sure to get your dorfs underground before winter hits.
You might want to strike for the caverns and hope for an underground lake, I don't see any above ground water sources (unless there's something down the hill, bottom right).

Attached: 1550081462345.jpg (225x225, 11K)

that's a pretty good explanation except the "boring" part, for instance most chans are considered deep web

I'm willing to bet it's probably CP. Best to just stay away from sketchy shit like that.