Nvidia: Turing Sales Revenue Up 45 Percent Over Pascal

>extremetech.com/gaming/288080-nvidia-turing-sales-revenue-up-45-percent-over-pascal

>Nvidia: Turing Sales Revenue Up 45 Percent Over Pascal

Poorfags BTFO.

Attached: gpu.jpg (780x780, 104K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BcL5kbLFBdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wish they could create something a bit fatter and more power hungry for minimal 5-10% gains, would drop a bit if they did that again.

You seriously have to wonder which retard buys a graphics card for 800$. They might a wall like Apple and Samsung did around the 1000 mark. I aint paying for this scummy prices that's for sure.

Fucking inflation.

is it true that AMD has the best color?

FALSE

Nvidia has best everything, performance, power efficiency, hardware decoding 8K

AYYMD is only best at 1 thing, excessive HOUSEFIRES and NOISE

youtube.com/watch?v=BcL5kbLFBdA

But I see people posting in /pcbg/ buying newest graphic card? So even Jow Forums is not immune to gamer crowds.

why are you blaming inflation for this?

old meme when nvidia discard objects for the sake of fps

Yeah I think so.

He's not blaming currency inflation, he's blaming price inflation brought on by lack of competition, or rather people not looking for alternatives.

The option people should adopt is to always buy the "second best" as they usually offer the best price/performance, however most people get carried away by first place and leave the none to second.

Just got RTX 2080 Ti :D

>Let's raise the price of the whole product line up!
>Whoa! Sales went up!
>These fucking morons bought it!
>Let's do it every time!
Richfags BTFO

>I want AyyMD cards to be better to Nvidia can lower their prices and I can just buy an Nvidia card anyways but cheaper

It would be nice if release the number of units too. nVidia said previously that Turing sales were below expectations. Turing must have significantly high margins than pascal then.

The GTX 680 was when Nvidia realized they were competing against themselves and started holding off on current architecture for future generations.

I wouldn't be surprised if they doubled the profit margin per card

First 8 weeks of Pascal consisted of horrible GPU availability, and that didn't even have a higher up SKU like Turing does.
It was basically a HD5k 2.0.

That's how competition works.

That's not competition, that's simply nVidia fanboys being cheap.

It's always brand preference * perf/$ in dGPU market.
The market likes Nvidia, so as long as Nvidia offers acceptable perf/$, everyone will buy Nvidia.

RGB limited yo.

>The market likes Nvidia, so as long as Nvidia offers acceptable perf/$, everyone will buy Nvidia.
Can I have sdoem of what you are having? People buy Nvidia because Nvidia - there really is no other reason. Every time AMD has the superior product the goalposts shift to justify Nvidia.

nvidia cards like to default to limited rgb mode that gives muted washed out colours unless you go to settings and manually force it to use full colour instead

>Every time AMD has the superior product the goalposts shift to justify Nvidia.
Which is the point I'm making.
As long as Nvidia offers acceptable products, people will gravitate towards Nvidia.

The titan Z was a warning nobody heeded.

>Lv.1 poo vs Lv.35 ceo