/hbo/ Habbo general

Habbo is a virtual game created by and for computer security programmers and engineers. What do you think?

Attached: r43r34r.png (719x486, 514K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/LowkeyCoding/-hbo-
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a chat room created for 13 year olds

I think the pool's closed

Let's build Jow Forums's own Habbo retro

I'll make the logo.

it'd be quite interesting if g built its own virtual chat room. i'd be down to help :)

Yea it's called Jow Forums you fuck

I made the logo.

Whats next?

Attached: logo.png (300x101, 747)

It's called a MUCK.

Hey! I was gonna make the logo.

We need to get a committee together to decide who we should appoint to decide when the logo should be started, and by who.

we'll do the coding later

fake and gay, there aren't enough nigger avatars in that picture

13yo with a bank account

Someone create a git repo for it

Shit Jow Forums passed the logo phase.

A hotel where we can say nigger at last

Repository has been made, but will we get to the coding phase??
github.com/LowkeyCoding/-hbo-

I have high doubts but secret hopes

habbo and every retro ever made is the most clique-y cancerous bullshit communities ever. i dont know how i ever put so many years into it. it was fun when i was 10 and i was actually capable of making friends with other kids, then everyone gets older and everyone knows everyone is a piece of shit

I loved this game, I'd spend hours every day trading items until I had a lot of nice ones then I'd sell them for real money to retards at my school

jannies on retros are the absolute worst breed of people in the world

This thread is now about building the most Jow Forums retro possible. It must run on Gentoo, no exceptions.

Black men in security agencies glow in the dark?

Finally a habbo thread.
Although it sucks now, cos u need diamonds along with coins to buy sht. Also rp has died ;---;

the retro should be called gabbo or ghabbo

A heavily g inspired retro sounds kinda neat actually

The names have been added to the project board on github.

Gentoo hardened for extra security.

They deleted my 15 year old account

also need to figure out which version of habbo to use

Attached: 1552731682243-g.jpg (476x1118, 151K)

pool's closed!

FUCK off, YDFS nigger shill

>join Jow Forums habbo retro
>requires gentoo to run

Attached: __shirokane_rinko_bang_dream_drawn_by_mia_fai1510__6ec0f62a4478b5e497856c56a3a40193.jpg (1451x2048, 322K)

I miss the simple and silly, and any political stuff was shit that actually helped people like the stuff against Scientology.

>like the stuff against Scientology.
chanology is what flooded Jow Forums with newfaggots

Maybe but still it was an actual good cause when you get down to it, Scientology is really really shitty.

When the fuck did this general become a thing? I posted pics of my oldschool retro the other week and people seemed to like it.

Attached: lol.png (753x575, 152K)

I don't get it. Political memes have helped against Scientology?
Rephrase it pls.

Helped spread awareness.

>we have literally reached the point where people don't remember chanology, one of the first signs of cancer
someone hold me

Attached: poolsclosed.jpg (1948x1096, 87K)

Made a new logo considering the one posted earlier ITT is a bit of a fucking mess.

Attached: haggo.png (139x61, 632)

I remember somebody once gave me a program over msn messanger that let me move things behind walls and then make a duplicate transparent version of that item in the room which could be changed into any item code, essentially allowing you to make fake dragon eggs/hc sofas/typewriter's or whaterver

Someone who actually knows retros here. If you guys wanna do this, then I'll answer some questions, give advice or whatever. I hung around the retro scene pre-2010, and I was around on Habbo UK in the beta testing phases in early 2001.
Wrong. Habbo was originally made for the guys that created it, and a bunch of shithead teenagers took it over and ruined it for them.
I remade the logo What do you need doing? I can provide actual knowledge on how we can execute this if you're serious.
This user gets it too - The retro scene and Habbo scene as a whole is just full of the absolute worst fucking people you'll come across online.
Must never come into existence but have 400 logos created for it.
Hainstallgentoo (or Haggo for short)
Iktf.
Depends what you guys want to do, and what you want it to run on. The newest versions of Habbo are Flash, the older versions are Shockwave. Shockwave is comfier but a bigger pain in the ass because it's unsupported by ALL modern browsers, but I have an old version of Firefox installed for playing my own retro anyway, so I don't care. Version/Release 34 is when Habbo moved to Flash for the record. Pic related is my v14 retro that I have set up locally.

Attached: untitled2.png (776x550, 60K)

My high school had advertisements for habbo on every floor on the stands that distributed the school newspaper.

I remember desu
Tom Cruise is a psychopath and still shots of a cloudy sky make robot voices scarier.
due to aids

also habbo is filled with pedos, no joke.

I might be imagining it, but I remember one user who was working on axonometric habbo clon with cute anime girls, I wonder what happened.

>but still it was an actual good cause
This is the attitude that lead to . (Although it should be said the last one there is an 8ch prank.)

Good cause or not, accepting activism leads to virtual communities being flooded by activists. At first it's just those who are interested in the virtual community's original purpose. Unfortunately, even those activists want to insert their cause into every single fucking conversation. People start to notice that. Soon activists who are complete outsiders to the virtual community come to talk there with other activists. The levels of general retardation soar and the virtual community becomes shittier, more casual, more diluted and worse for its original purpose.

8ch is crusty prove me wrong

tox

we might actually get somewhere like this

I heard they got rid of public rooms when they went to flash.

I can't really help core-game-wise, (as in I don't know anything about Flash/Shockwave) but I'd love to play as soon as it would be possible

Is anybody here aware of g*k*p*i? No a single mention of it ITT.

Attached: street.png (248x294, 12K)

Pools closed nigger, now gtfo

I would pay for that

Are non-furry, non-sexual MUCKs even alive?

Make it anonymous.

the Jow Forums prank in 2019 I dont understand that one, its not swatting, is it?

>tfw dont know how to code so cant help
fuck it all to nigger

We can, I just can't read minds. We need to know what we want to do.
They didn't. They got rid of public rooms much later.

Attached: servrroom.png (2954x1509, 422K)

>We need to know what we want to do
the version would to be pre-flash seeing as how thats when everyone here would have primarily played. i dont know how that would work getting a shockwave type hotel onto modern browsers unless you were to somehow translate shockwave to java?

I have some hosting space available if we get something to run

hmmmmmmmmm

can i run this (personal server and clients) FULLY open source?

come on Jow Forums make Haggo now

I won't play it unless everything is free. Tired of playing that jewy bullshit where most of everything is behind a paywall and you have to either grind for rares or only the administrators have the cool furni.

Though I agree that a very early retro would definitely be the coolest I think for sheer do-ability it'd be better to try to get the oldest possible flash-version rather than the shockwave version

make a Jow Forums retro already you nigs it'd be quick.

its just some random faggot twitch streamer playing a shitty fps

we just need an early retro source and go from there. i just wouldn't know where to find a really early one, but if we do dig one up i'll gladly assist in setting it up

I have literally over a TB worth of this shit (including some unreleased stuff) - I'll post some stuff tomorrow if interest is still hyped up. I even have a copy of a html5 nig-rig of habbos client that is unfinished and buggy as shit if we want a base to go off of.

sounds great user

>not Jow Forumsbbo
>not Jow Forumshotel

Attached: 2342.png (739x627, 739K)

What's the difference between MUDs, MUCKS, and MOOs?

Epic, Based, and absolutely Redpilled

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Fuck Jannies 六四天安門事件 The Black Lives Matter protests of 2016 天安門大屠殺 The Sandy Hook False Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Goyim Struggle 大躍進政策 The Gay Rights Movement 文化大革命 The Niggers Sent To Africa 人權 Paid Shills 民運 Demoralization 自由 Ebola Weapon 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-Glownigger system 台灣 臺灣 911 Inside Job 中華民國 Republic Not Democracy 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tendie 達賴喇嘛 Install OpenBSD 法輪功 Traps Are Gay 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize For King Nigger 劉暁波 Chris Poole 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Weaves 劉曉波动态网自由门

Fuck every dumb fucking faggot / p ol/ idiot. They've ruined this website and they've ruined 8c han. I remember when 8c han used to be the place to go to meet with the patriotic ni gras and have some Second Life lulz. Now they've been appropriated by strm front and it's ruined. This is even worse than if fucking gai@fags, bron ies or 9gagg ers had ended up fucking up the website. If gook moot doesn't pull the plug on that shithole then the cancer really will end up destroying this place and we'll probably all get party v&

Our system thinks your post is spam :>)

Attached: feelssadman.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

>requires flash to play

Attached: 1532984041341.gif (400x279, 1.75M)

autism

Attached: 1487378256959.jpg (480x953, 323K)

I cant really blame Jow Forums desu.
If you look at shit objectively the world has gotten more extreme and crazy (feminine penis is actual law now) and the patriarchy and white Male thing had went from being some fringe social media/gaymes thing to public mainstream that even governments have as open policy now. It's only natural that the contrarians would become more crazy and extreme themselves.

Attached: _.jpg (966x754, 194K)

This is fucking stupid boomer tier reminiscing. Of course shit would change Jow Forums isn't a fucking vacuum, if anything it should be a warning sign for you shut ins that society has only gotten worse as things "progressed"

Marblecake Also The Game is the only good thing Jow Forums ever did

It's the Christchurch triggernigger, whatever his name was. You know, Trent Blendo. It's his video.

come on Jow Forums where's haggo

Holy shit, I made that reaction image back in 2012 or 2013
It's weird to see it still being used

Did you protect her smile?

Attached: 5688-1893499774.jpg (443x400, 50K)

Nope

Attached: Bararararaika.png (396x335, 146K)

>Depends what you guys want to do, and what you want it to run on. The newest versions of Habbo are Flash, the older versions are Shockwave. Shockwave is comfier but a bigger pain in the ass because it's unsupported by ALL modern browsers, but I have an old version of Firefox installed for playing my own retro anyway, so I don't care. Version/Release 34 is when Habbo moved to Flash for the record. Pic related is my v14 retro that I have set up locally.
Why not slap something together in unity, add networking and bam compile a web version of the game?

anime?
wait didn't seem to find it.

Black Lagoon

ahh, thanks.
I watched it a long time ago, don't remember much...

because that would be retarded

Balalaika was a pure hearted innocent Soviet cute abandoned by her motherland which was betrayed
The world is too cruel

Attached: black_lagoon_balalaika__3__by_mathew_pein_d5g7bkx-fullview.jpg (900x507, 72K)

MUD is an acronym for Multi User Dungeon. Those are actual games, just text-based. MUCKs aren't an acronym, they're basically just chatrooms. The joke is that MUD eventually devolves into MUCK. MOOs are just all online games, depending on your definition including MUDs.

whats the actual logo. i dont think anons are taking this as serious as they should

MOO refers to a specific engine.

Wait, I read that as MMO. I don't actually know what MOOs are.