I got this fancy camera and I took a video of a guy on the street with it...

I got this fancy camera and I took a video of a guy on the street with it. The problem is that the audio picked up a lot of the background car noises and you're barely able to hear the guy talking. Is there any way to fix this issue?

Here is the video so you can see what I mean.
youtube.com/watch?v=CYMWoQap750&lc=z23jszwrvrfpwh0o504t1aokgdowijhutdj3ax0zonj1bk0h00410

Attached: 20190321_194629.jpg (676x676, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1183909-REG/rode_videomicro_compact_on_camera.html/?ap=y&gclid=CjwKCAjw7MzkBRAGEiwAkOXexPApk7vveqiZOgyqRIe2ULuGM-m-mBfadrnyK-UqUN-BVH6gl_IBxBoCSRoQAvD_BwE&lsft=BI:514&smp=Y
youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>The problem is that the audio picked up a lot of the background car noises and you're barely able to hear the guy talking. Is there any way to fix this issue?
yea get a microphone you mongoloid.

google will provide way better answers to the questions you have than retards on Jow Forums could. could being a fucking idiot and google it

Micro 4/3, in the trash it goes. Try adding a proper external mic and get a real camera with a aspc or better sensor.

Do I have to get a special kind of microphone that connects to the camera? This camera was worth over a thousand dollars by the way

I was going to write "wtf OP I didn't give you consent to film me" as a joke. Now I realize that you actually filmed someone without their consent for real. Do you have a diagnosis?

No I saw the "Surveillance Camera Man" series and I loved it, so I got inspired to try to make my own. The original guy didn't make a video in years so I was thinking that I could try to become the new Surveillance Camera Man

1k on a camera is nothing, the lens on my beater camera is worth 1k.

This is what you need, assuming the camera you have has a microphone port. bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1183909-REG/rode_videomicro_compact_on_camera.html/?ap=y&gclid=CjwKCAjw7MzkBRAGEiwAkOXexPApk7vveqiZOgyqRIe2ULuGM-m-mBfadrnyK-UqUN-BVH6gl_IBxBoCSRoQAvD_BwE&lsft=BI:514&smp=Y

What do you plan on using this camera for?
Also hit up /p/ for some more advice.

Alright I'll check it out, I plan to make more entertaining videos like this with my camera, youtube.com/watch?v=mP5ZVPwP7bg

Why? Also do you have a discord?

My discord is The Forest#2384
When I saw the videos and found out that the guy quit making them, I kind of took it as a calling that I should be his replacement. He talks and behaves exactly how I would if I was the one filming.

>Forest#2384
cant find you on discord.

you forgot to add the "The"

1k is a very typical consumer mid range camera with a mediocre lens

Nothing wrong with m4/3, it'll just shit itself when it comes to anything dark and video noise performance is mostly just processing
t. fullframefag

What fucking autist just pulls up on a homeless nigga and records!? You have to give them at least 5$

I'm still watching this video
it's fucking wild

You need to affix a dead cat to the mic to help mitigate wind noise.

Never rely on the built in mic for good audio, it’ll pick up sound from all directions. Find a mini shotgun mic with what’s called a cardioid pickup pattern, it’ll pick up audio primarily from the forward direction.
If you’re serious about sound, you’ll get an external recorder and mic. But unless you’re doing dramatic filmmaking or doing sit-down interviews, that’ll be overkill. Anything that’ll mount on the hotshoe and plug into the GH4’s minijack mic port will serve you fine.

Attached: 130C776D-D2C2-4B7B-86CC-BB682E93EC1A.jpg (500x500, 39K)

>Is there any way to fix this issue?

Extract the audio from the video. There are many tools on google to seperate the A/V. Dump it into something like REAPER, and fuck with the equalisers.

For best results just reshoot it.

never seen them, is it supposed to be geniunely distressing?
i get an immense reaction to look away when i see this video. it might be that i also hate being filmed but the way you just pull up on this guy and start recording with no emotion is very unsettling.

Have the guy talking into a microphone and digital recorder. Sync in software. Use a clapperboard at the start to make syncing easier.

if you keep doing that to randos, one is gonna end up hurting you probably

t. stupid rando who would chimp out on someone doing that to him