Whatever happened to JOLED?

was it a fraud?

Attached: 1530373507329.png (827x730, 429K)

I don't know, anyway cya

It's probably fine.

Attached: oled.jpg (827x730, 153K)

It's just another way of producing OLED. The underlying tech is the same.

still waiting for JOILED

Thanks, doc!

absolute kek

Attached: 1529257623679.gif (406x202, 3.42M)

don't worry, MLED will solve everything [spoiler]except for input lag and scaling problems [spoiler]

thanks doc

sweet I can't wait to replace my burn in monitor every 1.5 years

Its fucking garbage.
we are moving to massive fuck off clusters of led backlights, or to 2 panels, 1 va/ips 1 black and white lcd, this gives near oled black levels to va and ips without the shit burn in issue.

>JOLED
Who comes up with these stupid names?
Sounds like a k-pop boy band.

who gives a shit what its named

hello, this is Jow Forums and we are autistic

you mean µmled right

Hi autistic, this is me.

I know it shits itself up after a while but I would have loved to have something similar to AMOLED. I still have a Samsung Galaxy S laying around and even though it's a piece of shit, that screen always looked great to me with some content.

>or to 2 panels, 1 va/ips 1 black and white lcd
Yeah, that hisense prototype was sexy.

Because that's exactly what it is. It's not a technology, it's a japanese concern name which manufactures panels.

will it burn my eyes

q u a n t u m d o t s

it's not even hisense, this was something panasonic had 10ish years ago but did fuck all with, hisense is actually bringing it to market though.

Attached: 1548157693453.gif (500x403, 1006K)

What's stopping you to use a television as a monitor? They're the same thing.

Attached: 1531381528_another cat.jpg (297x297, 13K)

post of the month

thenks doc

Attached: fug.jpg (300x300, 35K)

get a life

No, but I believe they're still short of their funding goal to open a full scale production line. They have a 21.6" OLED they're making on a pilot line though.

There's no indication that MicroLED or dual-layer LCD will be ready for consumer-grade displays anytime soon.

Panasonic's dual layer LCD is available in some reference monitors for film production that cost $45k.

>µm'lady

based