Name 1(ONE) reason for me to stop using utorrent 2.2.1

Name 1(ONE) reason for me to stop using utorrent 2.2.1.

Attached: unnamed (3).png (512x512, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/List_of_applications/Internet#Graphical_3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think you're a faggot for using it over qbit, Allah knows how much this community values my opinion.

This.

Stop stealing software

It's not stealing if I had no intentions to pay for it.

Copyright is a scam. When copyright is reduced to something remotely sane from what is it now, 90 years after the death of the author? I mean, wtf man. As long as that's the case, I feel no obligation to take it seriously and will happily never pay a dime for software, books, music, vidya, video, and whatever else I can get over the tubes. Jew Comcast out of some of my internet bill if you want some money

Use 2.0.2 cause the square icon's better?

botnet

Because of the multiple major RCE vulns in it, and because its unsupported old proprietary software that won't be updated to patch those issues.

>if it isn't the way I want, I won't follow it at all
Why not follow it as if it were the way you want?

qbit is shit

how do people still use torrents instead of one click hosters?

botnet

because torrents contain the file you want without much hassle, just click get torrent and it downloads. one click file hosts have wait periods, cooldowns and usually slow download servers.

Is there a reason to use utorrent over transmission? Transmission always seemed more intuitive to me

>one click hosters
they're slow as hell

To legitimize the scheme to any degree is wrong and I won't have any part of it.

>not using QB

Because you can hear it change ads when running

you are gay

It often crashes on my win7 rig
[spoiler] it doesn't stop me from using it though[/spoiler]

PicoTorrent

wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/List_of_applications/Internet#Graphical_3

>muh updates
updatefags are the worst.

Attached: 9AdUS.jpg (800x589, 204K)

>Because of the multiple major RCE vulns in it, and because its unsupported old proprietary software that won't be updated to patch those issues.
Has anyone here ever actually been subject to a software vulnerability? I've never heard of anyone ever getting fucked over by using old software (or an old OS).

>Intentionally using old outdated versions of software that could have security issues because you're autistic

>one reason
Well uTorrent 2.0.4, of course.

TIXATI

FUCK PRIVATE TRACKERS

because it's obselete and there is no reason to use it over another bittorrent client, it's also probably filled with exploits

MPAA botnet + obsolete outdated version prone to exploits

>mfw Tixati is allowed on several private trackers I'm on while 2.2.1 isn't

Attached: AY3cYwm.jpg (400x388, 33K)

>inb4 STALLED

Attached: image.jpg (512x512, 112K)

This but unironically

wow.
dont drink the fluoride.

Torrents are garbage.

Downloading legal torrents are slower than direct downloads in nearly every case, and downloading copyrighted shit you shouldn't be downloading is going to get you in trouble, even if you think you're safe behind some VPN shit or your "super seekret torrents" that companies are keenly aware of and can find you anyway.

Torrenting in 2019 is just profoundly stupid and you should stop.

i have been torrenting for 10+years and nothing ever happened, its fear mongering bs

>I haven't been targeted yet or I'm lying
Stop your fucking bullshit. There's no reason to use torrents. None.

Attached: 1249446820196.jpg (299x259, 41K)

t.ISP shill

utorrent

A program that lets you do illegal things but also snitches on you isn't worth using.
Assuming you are black (why else would anyone use windows)
If you were selling drugs and your cousin was telling the police, you would kill that traitor and never look back.
This is the same, but to a less extreme degree.

Does it truly matter if my cousin snitches on me if the police never bother to show up? I could still be friends with him.

>Downloading legal torrents are slower than direct downloads in nearly every case
That's why Microsoft is using P2P to distribute updates nowadays. Kys retarded shill.

It's actually pronounced MUtorrent

ads bottom left.fuck that shit.

Because qBittorrent is objectively better in every sense.

its run by spooks

Attached: stop.gif (415x222, 409K)

>Direct download suddenly stopped at 99.8%
>Tried to resume but file is corrupted anyway
Meanwhile on torrent I just need to force re-check and everything will werk again

utorrent? What is this, 2006?
OP is literally a fucking tech illiterate wintoddler boomer lol

bro imagine living in 2019 and not using Windows 10. How the fuck do you even live?

>all newer versions are updated
>you to disable all the visible the advertising
also they can't legally spy on you IF you close the license agreement pop instead of agreeing/disagreeing to it.

as long as it supports auto-download features (rss) use whatever works for you
it's fine
nah m8
nah m8

Attached: 51f89b2f7b027ffaf3b2260df9484ca5.jpg (1273x1403, 379K)

so when a nigger breaks the glass of you car to remove your gps, its not stealing because he had no intention of paying you for it?

Deluge exists.

rtorrent exists, is faster, lighter, and more secure.

1: Your IQ miraculously increased above 80

Actually no one should care what you use. Fuck you

Based retard

>Based retard
go back to r9gay

Can't download files in sequential order
>not watching while downloading

It's like streaming only the quality isn't shit.

STALLED