CUte!

CUte!
Cuuuuute!

Attached: jetsonnano_devkit_beauty_flat_01_v005_hc_hires_2000px-100791253-large.jpg (1200x819, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-nano/
ebay.com/itm/NGFF-M-2-Key-A-E-to-PCI-E-Express-X1-USB-Adapter-Riser-Network-Card-Converter/113546781003
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

rPI BTFO

Price?

Honestly might get one but I wish the compute card on its own could plug into something that has some SATA connectors or something

i use arch btw

>jetson
$100

Nope

$100

Attached: jetson-nano-specifications-nvidia.png (1059x562, 190K)

nvidia.com/en-us/autonomous-machines/embedded-systems/jetson-nano/

$100, same specs as the nintendo switch, if not a little more powerful.
Tegra X1 and everything

Attached: rtx2080ti-unboxing-2.webm (640x360, 1.46M)

Looking good

what are you going to do with it
serious question, apparently the Nvidia Shield TV is more powerful than it and supports linux

needs sata ports

Music server
Video server
Backup server

Better than rPI

this thing is gonna gather dust on people's shelves just like all the other rpis

on a microsd man?

The shield is also almost twice as expensive bruh

Maybe.
Maybe I'll use an external HDD/SSD.

>eMMC
into the trash.jpg

theres different options

The SBC version has 4 USB 3.0 ports. You can easily just stick an external SSD or HDD on it, several even for a NAS that can achieve full sata saturation unlike the rpi. And microSD cards can be just as fast as HDDs now, you just need one that meets the right certifications, like UHS-I or II and A2

needs 2 gigabits for comfy pfsense

Attached: 4035791.jpg (202x250, 9K)

>no sata
>m2 is wifi only
>shitty gpu(same as the nintendo switch)
>usb shit only

$100 DUST COLLECTOR

That may be a render but it does look nice.

give me m.2

I have 2 Pi’s and both are in constant use you fucking Intel shill faggot Pajeet.

>And microSD cards can be just as fast as HDDs now, you just need one that meets the right certifications, like UHS-I or II and A2
NO.
These certifications are for sequential read and write speeds only. SD and microSD cards still suck a fat dick when it comes to random reads and writes.

There are so many SBCs on the market, but none has good support. LatePanda is the best but it costs more than a tablet with comparable specs that comes with a bonus of screen. RPI and its offshoots are fine simply for the support, community, and all the working software. Odroid is popular too, but it also costs more than a rubbish tablet that has the same specs and exactly the same SOC

dont get me wrong bitch

i _WANT_ a good fucking ARM device to move to, and this was ALMOST it

Im sure you use your PIs as a fucking adblock DNS or something weird like that despite it being only 10MB/s ethernet

literally anything is better than an rPi for storage. when your ethernet and SD card access are on the same line it's never a great time.

Literally anything is better than an rPi unless you want it's A) "Openness" B) $35 price point

like they're cheap, but Price to performance ain't shit on competitors. like an ODroid C2 absolutely decimates my rPi for use as a HTPC and emulation machine (especially with that HEVC good good)

This post is hilarious.
It's like the poster knows nothing about technology.

If you ask nicely I will tell you why you're an idiot.

Lmao this guy talking like a james bond villian now for some reason like some yugioh ass nigga

\me{continues to wait patiently for the EOMA68-A20}

Attached: eoma-micro-card_jpg_project-body.jpg (749x454, 28K)

I-i-is this thread /sbc/ now? Anyone have experience with a banana pi r2 or the r1? What are you using it for?

Suit yourself.
But you're going to end up spending twice as much as you need to for a device that you'll only use 10% of its potential because you have no idea what you actually require.

>if not a little more powerful.
>half the CPUs
>half the GPUs
>"little more powerful"
how brainlet can you be? These are obviously leftover/damaged chips from X1 production so they decided to disable half the chip then make some more shekels off people.

Attached: .png (1207x467, 91K)

>maxwell
>a57
t. poorfag

Guess how I know you're just a buzzword spouting faggot?

Go on, guess.

Attached: surface-go-emmc-ssd.png (800x358, 208K)

>Status: TOLD
(tears and laughter) x based and redpilled
What does your rPi do? Bet my ESP8266 can do 90% or my free netbooks can too.

>half the CPUs
Well that's a little misleading. Like your pic says the low power CPU cores are never used together with the big ones, and when it's not on battery power, they're really unnecessary.

>adblock dns but pi is slow network...
Do you even technology? One tenth of that is enough for adblock dns.

>micro sd
Not him. But I have headless torrent server on rpi. You know you can connect usb hdd to it don't you?

Only because Nvidia sucks at making ARM processors

>What does your rPi do?
I don't own any.

Almost 200 with shipping if you're in the EU

Attached: 1552585220520.png (570x489, 407K)

how many years before somebody makes a sbc with an affordable shitty x86 atom or something like that?

JENSEN, YOU ARE FIRED!

What A1 and A2 are for random access. They're certs designed primarily for phone apps and explicitly establish random read and write throughput. A1 is about to a hard drive and A2 is like 4x faster. Still slow compared to SSDs but sd cards definitely have the advantage over HDDsthese days

They're reference processors, theres almost next to no design put into them. Big.little originally wasnt designed to be able to use all the cores at once

>128 cuda cores for $100
Tbh I kind of consider buying one.
That's not much compared to a desktop but that's enough for stuff like real time lane / pedestrian detection (opencv runs low AF on rpi).
As for meme learning, that would be enough for basic inference.
GPU would be also more versatile than AI asics like google's tpu

>camera

Attached: huh.jpg (442x445, 27K)

Also games

KAWAI DESU NE

nussews you;

Some other gay furry shit;

>camera
>shitty 4 core
>bulky gpu
no thanks

absolutely disgusting

does it run loonix and can I watch chinese cartoons on it?

It has a serial interface for a camera

Hmm.. looks comfy. Can it be used to shitpost on Jow Forums?
Web performance was pretty shitty with RPI the last time I've checked.

can I run a web server in GPU yet?

yea

>cute emulation console

does it run retroarch?

what is this webm

Its $130.
99 is the dev version.

$130.

It's $130 for just the compute-card on its own, if you buy it in bulk of 1,000. Which is for manufacterers/OEMs.

It's $100 for the compute card AND the development board with the USB ports and such.

The dev board is what people are talking about

Would this be a god-tier htpc?

Why on earth would it be more expensive in bulk with less things

No idea. The Dev boards are available now but the bulk compute-cards are available in June

>The 260-pin SODIMM-style SOM will start shipping in June 2019 for $129 — for an 1000-unit order. The production-targeted compute module will include 16GB eMMC onboard storage and enhanced I/O with PCIe Gen2 x4/x2/x1, MIPI DSI, additional GPIO, and 12 lanes of MIPI CSI-2 for connecting up to three x4 cameras or up to four cameras in x4/x2 configurations.

it would if only it had SATA or something. It has a pretty beefy video decoding/encoding stack and gigabit ethernet but storage on the devboard is just a microsd and the m2 slot is for wifi only so you'd have to pipe your actual drive storage through USB 3.0

is there anything more powerful than this?

What is the MOST powerful arm device that I can get and run linux on that isnt a fucking phone or phone dev board or costs a fucking fortune

>and the m2 slot is for wifi only
M.2 is just PCIe though. You should be able to hack a SATA controller in there.

no Wi-Fi or Bluetooth?

its M.2 key *E*
find me an M.2 key *E* ssd

rpis recourse are adequate for most projects.
This piece of shit is way to expensive and overpowered

it has a m.2 wifi slot yes
you can even put a usb wifi on it or something

p-please buy the rPi

I meant something like this plus a SATA controller:
ebay.com/itm/NGFF-M-2-Key-A-E-to-PCI-E-Express-X1-USB-Adapter-Riser-Network-Card-Converter/113546781003

Attached: absolute.jpg (1920x1346, 121K)

both those slots could be put to better use than having to cram USB/m2 add on devices for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. I'm honestly they couldn't add that to the board.

Didn't know stuff like this existed

>just 1 pcie lane
Theoreticallt any pcie device should work and it will just clock itself to 1 lane right?
So even an nvme would work?

one pcie 3.0 lane is 1gb/s
most sata ssds do like 500mb/s so just 1 lane is enough

what are the alternatives within this price point

Discord shit

cute sbc thread?

Attached: 13-119-002-V01.jpg (640x480, 51K)

can it mine?

I can get an android device with twice the power for the same money.

link us then,

in b4 its a fucking phone

ofc it's a phone, retard. Which means all things this hipster trash brings + a gorillion sensors and radios.
But don't worry about it dude, I'm sure novidya will take your money anyway, you're totally making the right choice here.
*wink*

phones don't have any I/O or extensibility, buttmunch

> 4gb ram
> 4 core ARM57
are these faggots even trying? shove it up your ass.

yea I can't wait to extend this machine, maybe after 200 dollars of additional hardware I'll have an xbox one

name something better for this price point you pajeet

nice Wii bro

>I can only think in terms of locked down consumer devices!

Attached: 1541101516551.png (1680x1050, 1.48M)

>1 minute apart
samefag

fucking /v/ is here
they measure power by "in units of Xbox360s how powerful is this"

hello jannie

I can only think in rPIs!
Please show us your jetson once you have it, I'm sure you can't wait to use it for 2 weeks and then keep it in a drawer forever

i'd be happy to pay $200 for a better cpu and more ram. gpu is alright. this is nothing but cheap garbage for fucking morons.

how about you fucking name something

The original Jetson TK1 was $200.

Does it decode my 10bit h264 anime?

The most important thing in these shitty SBC is support.

i think it does actually.
maxwell gpus should support that

I may just get one.
Was waiting for Odroid H2, but it's taking too long before the next batch is being made.