Explain antiviruses to me as if I was a 45 year old housewife

Explain antiviruses to me as if I was a 45 year old housewife.

Attached: Kaspersky-Antivirus-1-pc-3-year.jpg (1058x1500, 134K)

May I speak to your husband?

buy this or your computer will explode

Take my dick down your throat like a good milf

viruses, you know the things that can steal your nudes and make your computer slow?
no, I guess you wouldn't, continue scrolling through face page on your apple phone sorry to bother you

Having sex with someone that looks diseased and sick and gross and thinking a condom is actually going to help.

This is how using Windows and needing fucking antivirus software is.

Windows is obsolete. Drop it.

dont need that regards loonix user

ps. dont tell normies so masses wont start using loonix and viruses starting to appear

based

based

>No problem, it'll be 50 EUR to fix [read: reinstall Windows on] your laptop computer when it's slow and acts up again.

You need one.
Free version is adequate if you aren't clicking on every advert you see.

>based
sigh...

Why is there alt-right lingo on my liberal imageboard?

ouch

imagine being this acidic

so not based

>alt-right
whats that

Anything except for Common Sense is botnet

a russian nibba slides into your computer and dabs before fortnite dancing on your pc's corpse

Install Bitdefender Total Securityâ„¢, it's the best one out there

YOU WORK AT BITDEFENDER AND TRY TO CONVINCE US THAT IT'S GOOD .. you fucking shiet.

What the fuck did you just fucking post about me, you absolute beginner? I'll have you know I worked for ten of the biggest silicon-valley industry companies, and I've been involved in over two hundred top secret projects including NodeJS. I am trained in refactoring the most fucked up code, and I'm the top C++er in the entire fucking internet-connected universe. You are nothing to me, but just another IP. I will fucking revoke your commits from your gitlab account with absolute dedication using only one Rasperry Pi client. Mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit on one of my numerous very personal blogs? Your devices are fucking bricked, kid. My attack software can be anywhere, anytime, and it is tasked to remove your entire git contributions from planet earth. Not only am I extensively trained in remote cross-firewall device-hacking, but I have access to over 100 of the United States CIA and NSA git repositories. If only you could have known what doom-bringing C-one-liner you have raised from my fucking hands, maybe you would have held your fingers. But you could not. You did not. And now you're paying the price, noob. I will hail havoc upon your puny online-presence and you will drown in your own badly designed software. You're fucking offline, kiddo.

Attached: 46c.png (400x351, 195K)

Antivirus is not even real.

applel phones does not get viruses

Rude!!

Here's your (you) goy.

Antivirus uses known virus definitions to look for tell tale behavior of a virus infecting windows. Code structure, how the maleware installs/runs itself, etc. It's why antivirus programs get updated so frequently. Always changing. I unironically have Bit Defender Total security because it only cost me $30 for the year for 5 devices on a promo (that I don't think is being run anymore). Some if the best definitions and catch rates. Also offers stuff like Ransomware protection. Android version has anti-theft and remote wiping capabilities.

There's also ESET as another paid option. Your best combo for free is keeping the Windows Integrated Defender completely updated, and using Malwarebytes anti-malware (paid or free). MBAM is built for integration with Windows Defender. Just understand that neither is truly a passive antivirus and they have to be manually run. Even MBAM pro has shit detection and catch rates compared to even middle of the road AV
They absolutely do. But the one thing Apple does right is paying enough to keep the white hat who found it quiet until it's patched/fixed. iOS has more security flaws due to poorly implemented code than Android

I mean you can't really get a virus when your phone is designed for small children

Kaspersky is literally botnet by definition

thanks friendo :DDDD

its like home security for your personal computer.

>things Mac users don't need to trouble themselves about

FPBP

It's medicine for a sick computer

Based

You might be mistaken, this is a Falun Gong imageboard.

antivirus are an outdated concept, just like mariage.

Just run malwarebytes scan once in a while

imagine being so retarded that you think you need bloatware

Imagine in a perfect world, what happen if in your neighborhood, there's no police to catch a bad guy? people will steal shit from your house, from your neighbor house. it's the same how antivirus works to catch "bad software/ malware" that sit in your computer.

Because we live in an imperfect world, of course bad guys will comeback around to your neighborhood to still some shit, even there's a police patrol 24/7 on your neighborhood.

/thread

And businessmen, presidents and anyone else in an important position. Meanwhile, lagdroid is only used by autists and thirds worlders

Bad men make evil computer app that spreads without permission and does bad things. As it spreads it changes and puts on different disguises. Antivirus is a police officer with a big list of all of the virus's known disguises and he goes around your computer looking for him. If you don't update your antivirus than the police officer won't have the most recent list and can't find the virus.

Didn't expect to get my daily kek from Jow Forums

yes but i think the russians are more based than the 14 eyes and the chinese gubmint together so i'm happy to use it

the same people who are creating viruses, are also creating this product for you to buy.

kek

Lmfao

Windows defender is just fine for the majority of non retards.
Anything suspect should be run in an isolated VM anyway.

OP BTFO

Do you like going to the mall and getting sick from all the faggot 9 year olds sneezing all over the fucking place while you just wanted to save on that new pair of jeans you were eyeing?

>businessmen
>presidents
so technologically incompetent boomers?

Not being a retard is the best antivirus

How can one man be so fucking based??

based and kekedpilled

>2019
>using antivirus
>didnt go through norton antivirus 2003 downloading updates on a slow pentium 3 for 3 days.

Kek

Attached: lit.jpg (640x678, 42K)

Vaccine for computers.

>"but user i dont want my computer to get autism"
boomers i swear

based

It's a condom for your PC.

Attached: 1213538406343.jpg (400x279, 18K)

Hey babe, you look mighty fine today, I have this bag of weed...

Brainvoid.jpg

Basically you're letting a "trusted" man into your house, who has control over everything, in the hopes for better security. Anti-virus's tend to compromise the system with their own faults. Which is why it is better to use a scanner once in a while and common sense 2020 premiumâ„¢ instead.