99 kg

>99 kg
>185 cm
Technology for losing weight?

Attached: IMG_20180817_202702.jpg (2047x1534, 1.51M)

Other urls found in this thread:

bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm
cityscenecolumbus.com/health/skinny-genes/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2045017/Thin-parents-pass-skinny-genes-children.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Jow Forums
Jow Forums

Your legs.

Protein shakes and eating only low calorie foods like popcorn, rice cakes, watermelon, celery + peanut butter, iced tea, ect. Your aim is to burn more calories than you consume each day and consume enough protein so that your muscles don't atrophy. No soda, fast food, chips/cookies, ect.

As for exercise, it's a double edged sword. On the one hand it will increase calories burned by your body and stimulate skeletal muscles to have higher endurance and develop strength. But on the other hand doing so will cause a sharp increase in hunger.

So fucking kudos to you if you can do both but more than likely you'll have a better time with just diet alone.

A bike.
t. 115 to 105, same height
You need to be moderately active to get your metabolism going, and then you just need to watch how much food you eat.

Locomotion.

Daily 45-60 minute fast walks, eat less.

>65 kg
>185 cm
Technology for gaining weight?

Attached: 1541481905810.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

>eat less
>eat more

Really stupid advice. Weightloss only from diet leave you with ugly body. Excercise will help you extra calories and you will need vitamins and minerals so litlle more food intake will help you over all. Also it will keep your metabolism running fast, the aim is 3x2hours a week - that should do the job.

Give me a sec op. I'm writing.

Attached: 1544068212842.png (540x482, 190K)

bump

no

Chicken, rice and quark.

Are you there op?

Read it
bodybuilding.com/fun/macronutcal.htm

im not op but interested

Attached: jbp3474.jpg (811x563, 238K)

Jow Forums here.

Eat less, move more, fatty.
Stop drinking soda, and alcohol, and count your calories.

All this is terrible advice. Give me a sec guys!

A smartwatch helped me.

Exercise is to build muscular strength and endurance depending whether you do HIT or just bare weight lifting.

While it IS nice if you can diet and exercise more than likely you'll end up binge eating and starting right back where you started.

shut the fuck up, I don't care what you are typing, there's no insight that you have, that I don't have.

Exercise is good i agree with you. I'm talking about calorie counting. Not all calories are the same.

Then leave ya fag.

A pair of legs

now this, this right here is very stupid.
All calories ARE the same. I think what you are trying to grasp is what the food is mostly made out of. 300 grams of sugar will be used by your body differently than 300 grams of protein.

>All calories ARE the same
LOL!

Just started a diet and really all that is involved is taking out my phone and using notes to record everything I eat and drink in a day besides water. Next to it I need to figure out how many calories are in each item which might require an internet search.

Just knowing that 20 minutes on a treadmill is only 150 calories then compare that to the can of pop and you start thinking twice

>I think what you are trying to grasp is what the food is mostly made out of
yes

not me

Put morbidly obese people on your desktop/phone/tablet as wallpapers. So everytime you decide to have a snack while doing computer shit, you might find some movitation not to eat those cheetos..

Right, well, it is true that your body metabolises different foods differently but for all intents and purposes in dieting calories make a total to keep track of but everyone knows you need to eat good food and not exclusively donuts and pop if you hope to keep up the diet

Read the page I posted before spewing your obesity advocate """advice""" and (((opinion))), fatty.

>175cm
>51kg
help how do i not be a manlet

This was my problem a year or two ago, I had a really rough job where I calculated that I burned at least 2000 extra calories a day. No time to eat so only a 400 calorie protein shake all day until dinner, about 1000 calories then a couple hours later I'd feel like I was dying and would binge ungodly amounts to make up for a 2600 calorie deficit.

doesn't sound too bad. hit up gym, stop eating junk food and you're set.
>Jow Forums
pol will help you gain weight if anything.
>inb4 le clean your room maymay
clean yours

Attached: 287999.jpg (937x395, 32K)

Counting calories is for faggots

(1/3)
First, You don’t want to lower your weight, you want to slim down. Lower weight could mean less water, less muscle, weaker bones, you just went to the bathroom, etc. The simplest metric you can do in your home is to use a measuring tape on your arms and belly. Just make sure to do it in the same place every time.

-Drink lots of water (at least 2L a day) since it improves your metabolism. Even if you’re not thirsty at the beginning, your body will adapt and return to a healthy thirst state with some time.

-Reduce the portion of carbohydrates you eat (anything with wheat or corn, rice, fructose, potatoes, milk and sweet fruits like bananas, mangos or pineapple ). The point of this is to reduce your blood glucose; if you have high blood glucose, your body will release high amounts of insulin. This hormone is the one that builds fat, but if you have an excess, it will make you hungrier and it also screws with your thyroid gland which slows your metabolism.

-Sleep! When you don’t sleep properly, your blood sugar will be high in the morning even if you didn’t eat something with a high glycemic index on the night before. Sleep at least 7 hours a day. Try to not eat carbohydrates 4 hours before going to sleep, since insulin also fucks with the sleep hormones (Technically, veggies are also carbohydrates, but you can eat them before sleep since they have a low GI (glycemic index). Your body reacts very different when you eat a bowl of salad than if you eat a bowl of cereal. By the way, do not eat cereals. They are not healthy since they are basically starch and your body turns them into pure glucose when you eat them)

(2/3)
-Doing 5 or 6 meals a day like a lot of cheap nutritionists recommend is retarded. If you do this, you will keep releasing Insulin through all the day. You don’t want this, since when you have high insulin in your bloodstream, it also suppress the production of “Leptin”. Leptin is the hormone your fat cells produce to inform your body that they are ready to be burned to produce energy. So only make a 3 meals a day.

-Your plate basically should be made by:
>a third of meat
>a third of salad
>a third of anything else you want
For example, salad (lettuce, tomato, avocado), chicken/beef, two slices of bread. Even If you’re eating a small piece of cake (small!) thanks to the fiber of the salad (remember to eat even more salad), your blood sugar will not spike much (just don’t make it an habit).

-Fuck Hunger. Those diets that make you have hunger all day long are terrible for multiple reasons. If you’re hungry, try this:

(3/3)

>You didn’t eat enough. Add more protein (any meat. Not grains) and salad for your next meal.
>You have low amounts of potassium, magnesium, chromium, copper. For several reasons, your cells need these vitamins and minerals to create energy. If they can’t, your body will make you hungry.
>Your body produce hunger when you have need for others vitamins and minerals. Get a high quality supplement (not those cheap supermarket ones that doesn’t even have what they say on the label). This is VERY important or you wouldn’t be able to lower weight. For example, if you have a need for iodine (a lot of fat people do), your thyroid gland wouldn’t be able to work properly and you will accumulate fat like crazy, have low energy, you hair will fall down, you will be depressed (you will be surprised by amount of depressed people that would be healed with a good supplement and by not eating some stuff like onions. Seriously, do not eat onions.)
>You’re not drinking the water your body needs. A lot of people with bad diet confuse the feeling of thirst for hunger.

Exercise as the other anons said is very important and it is something you should do. But if you’re fat, you may not have the energy to do exercise. Just apply what I said up there and do exercise once you’re ready. Even 15 mins of HIT will make a difference.

>low calorie foods like popcorn, rice cakes

No. Calorie counting is an old meme. Not all calories are the same. Also corn and rice have a high glycemic index.

If you burn more calories than you consume, you will be hungry all day. Being hungry is the worst thing you can do when you want to lower weight since your body will burn muscle instead of fat and it will lower your metabolism. Even if you manage to slim down with this, your skin will make you look like a pug.

>he doesn't lift for the white race

>>>/fglt/

hey, if that's what keeps you motivated you should definitely lift for the white race. desu Jow Forums is kind of destructive for one personally. i know a lot of normalfags who have gone completely off the rails once they started browsing Jow Forums so i wouldn't recommend browsing it.

Attached: ob_95ed81_play-boobs.gif (384x288, 299K)

euronigger units

I largely agree with most of the things EXCEPT, your body does not burn muscle unless it's a last resort, like not eating for 3 weeks, my dude.

>Calorie counting is an old meme. Not all calories are the same.

I forgot to explain that. For example, if you eat 100 calories of cookies, your blood sugar would spike more, and your body would produce more insulin that if you ate 100 calories of meat.

As an extra:

1. Cholesterol isn't bad at all, ignore anyone who says otherwise (but you should take care of your triglycerides. Remember high carbohydrates=high triglycerides)

2. Salt isn't bad for you. Just make sure to have a high intake of potassium, magnesium and drink enough water. This misconception comes from the effect it seem to have on your blood pressure (it increased it), but the real culprit (again) was insulin. If you have high blood insulin, it screws with the kidney capacity of disposing salt, which now in turn will increase your blood pressure. You can even eat twice the amount the American Hearth Association recommends without problem (in fact, having low sodium blood concentration can fuck with your health and make you harder to lose weight)

>EXCEPT, your body does not burn muscle unless it's a last resort

I don't know man, from what i have seen, the body prefers to burn muscle since it's easier than burning fat. But i will research what you say.

lmao faggot

Fasting

Eat less, move more. Go to Jow Forums, read the sticky.
If you have no willpower, get gastric bypass surgery.

stop eating like a pig

Attached: fatso-mobile.jpg (884x884, 51K)

Avoid carbs + Intermittent fasting.

If you can't endure being a little hungry every now and then, you should just give up because you'll never lose weight.

It doesn't matter if you exercise a lot either. Unless you expend more energy than you consume (and endure hunger), you absolutely cannot lose weight. Unless you do surgery or something.

Basically:

suit yourself. not gonna cry for anyone when you go off the deep end and start shooting or running people over.

>pic related
>a phone
>$100 in cash
>your local meth dealers number

Attached: 873176269-image.jpg (257x196, 6K)

Yeah, don't eat way more than you burn

Shiiiiiiiiiit dawg $100 will get you enough meth to loose as much weight as you want.

So much of that garbage going around.

tfw no 185 cm gf

>55kg
>175cm
Technology for gaining height?

How to gain the weight? I dropped the ciggies, and while I had that spike in hunger I ate a fuckton and gained. I also worked out.
178/57 -> 178/66. How do I achieve 75?

Leg lengthening surgery
There's a forum dedicated to it.
You have to do a lot of research and its expensive but it'll be worth as long as you know what you're doing.

This is realy good advice. Stick to that

Linux

>pol will help you gain weight if anything.
>>inb4 le clean your room maymay
>clean yours
Less weight will not help you in any way. Pol can teach you discipline as a father should. Most kids from broken homes have this problem.
Lifting/excercising may help you gain muscle and strengthen your physical and psychical healt. More muscles makes you more confident and happy over all.

Also I have clean room in fact I am a father of 2 and lifting on regular basis. (5Yrs so far)
185cm/88kg.

Drink a fucking lot of water at a time. It will make you hungry.
Eat separately meat, separately carbs and fat. You will digest it much quicker.

Insert meal in the day
insert meal in the night if your day is saturated.

You need to think big if you want to be big. eat even when you are full.
I went from 185/65 to 185/90 in just 2 years

are you still there? give me your mail; i'm at work at the moment, but i could give you some tips.

Keto

Attached: 1508976935725.png (650x600, 538K)

This

Burn more calories than you ingest.

>59kg
>175cm
Technology for gaining height?

I AM CURIOUS!

Yeah, sure. [email protected]

Do you suck you """girlfriend""" dick and call it feminine?

What's the movie?

Diet coke, avoid carbs, cycling.
t. someone who went from 105 to 80 over the past few years

>I don't know man, from what i have seen, the body prefers to burn muscle since it's easier than burning fat. But i will research what you say.
No, he's correct. Just think about it logically for a moment--why in the world would your body burn one of its most precious resources (muscle) when it has a supply of fat that exists for the explicit purpose of providing energy in times of lack of food? This is the entire principle of ketosis--to utilize your fat as energy wherever possible so that your body does NOT have to break down your muscle when there is a lack of carbohydrate (or any food energy) intake. You will lose -some- muscle when running entirely off of your fat reserves, but it is not a significant amount. Once you lack any body fat, then your body will begin to cannibalize muscle at extremely high rates. You are correct, however, in that lowered (but non-zero) calorie intake will murder your metabolism and make you feel like incredible shit, and not result in particularly effective weight loss.

You only need to drop at least 10kg. That is manageable.
1. Eat healthy.
2. NO SODA! AT ALL!
3. Exercise.
10kg is easy, just fucking do it.

Just do this OP.

cardio and diet, bonus points for gym.
t. 75kg 185cm twink

forgot pic

Attached: IMG_20190322_175045703.jpg (2448x3264, 1.33M)

I wish I was 185cm

nice let's see you with a hard on

posting this so jannies can suck my dick

This is supposed go be a sfw technology board. Mods do your fucking job you niggers. Jannies stop being useless faggots.

Attached: 1539098067243.jpg (499x501, 34K)

wtf pics are not going

Attached: IMG_20190322_181018808.jpg (2448x3264, 1.34M)

cry moar jannie lover

Underrated post

What's those new pills that put you in to keto? Get those you lazy fuck

where in the world does "hardon" = "half mast?" huh?

It's called epigenetics (having skinny parents) and not stuffing your face all day

>epigenetics (having skinny parents)
data and evidence?

Calorie deficit is the only way to lose weight. Exercise is for muscle building, not weight loss. When you build muscle, you gain weight. Don't fall for the "just exercise to lose weight" myth. Its 100% false. Weight loss is 100% calorie deficit diet.

Intermittent fasting (i.e. eat within an X hour period every day) + keto is apparently the fastest way to lose weight.

Pretty sure Sucralose and Aspartame have the same insulin response as sucrose and also screw your microbiome so you get more of the same bacteria that harvests the glucose from the small intestines. Maybe the Stevia version is fine though.

Don't underestimate how much calories certain dishes can be, and don't overestimate your metabolism. You want to see either a slow decrease of weight, but keep in mind in the beginning alot of weight is water weight that you lose. Like after the first 5kg you start to notice the weight losing is gonna seem slower because of this

>cityscenecolumbus.com/health/skinny-genes/
>dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2045017/Thin-parents-pass-skinny-genes-children.html
I'm not spoonfeeding you any more than that

>momscience
thanks for proving you're full of shit

>that bush

Attached: 1516903084885.png (298x289, 67K)

dyel?

"losing weight" is idiot terminology. "changing body composition" should be the goal. which is better:
>go from 250lbs to 170lbs by caloric restriction, having loose skin, feeling like shit, looking like shit, being skinnyfat afterwards, end at 25% bodyfat
>go from 250lbs to 190lbs, skin and muscle tone present, have more energy, end at 15% bodyfat
you absolute retard. additionally, an increase in muscle mass increases your overall BMR. when you lift, you expend an absolute fuckton of calories:
>calories burned during the exercising
>calories burned during muscle repair, regeneration, and building
>calories burned simply by having an increased muscle mass
t. actually lifts and never have to worry about what i eat, ever. the problem for me is actually getting enough calories

Cute nipples