He still thinks visually pleasing pcs are for zoomers

>he still thinks visually pleasing pcs are for zoomers
kek loser

Attached: 2134656898.png (1490x1122, 3.14M)

u gay son

I just look at that and think it would be a fucking nightmare to tool if you wanted or needed to change anything.

You must be compensating for something you massive homo. Also, led's are gay.

That looks like shit tho.
Imagine wasting so much money on something that will give you nothing at all and just lose its value.
Casemodding was already retarded in the 90s and it still is.

that looks like SHIT

Why spend the money on making your stupid fucking PC look good when no one will see it but anons online you don't care about? Just buy some good hardware, preferably used, and then save that money to put towards your future savings and retirement. I sure as fuck don't trust the government to deliver on social security by the time I retire, and neither should you zoomers.

** Cracks open a cold Monster **

Attached: boomer.jpg (250x229, 10K)

>Is liquid cooled on both the CPU and GPU
>Has 3 fans being loud as shit for no reason since they're not even apart of the radiator blocks.
WHY?

Words of Wisdom.

You can always be one of the few attention whores on /bst/ posting their own setup every thread.

is that what those threads are for?

you arent a true pc enthusiast if you dont get cancer from overexposure to UV rgb

Yes.

>fake gold everywhere
pajeet spotted

looks like something straight out of Reboot but whiter

>He spends extra money so that the cube sitting under his deck looks more colorful when viewed from the side.

Attached: 163555f174737053c6fdb2a235751ceeeea0b554.jpg (350x350, 43K)

I think this looks amazing. Come at me faggots

>pic unrelated

Nice try OP.

I never really care for looks i only care for the performance That's why I never touch Alienware

>that
>visually pleasing

That shit is gonna age so poorly, pic related came out 8 years ago and still looks modern without being tacky.

Attached: 041.jpg (1024x683, 209K)

mmines better ;))))))

Attached: 1527727080612.png (1920x1080, 2.28M)

OP here. Thanks for all the (you)s you disgusting neckbeards.

Attached: satisfaction.png (1454x850, 1.29M)

Z97-A? Nice ram modules user, I have those.

You cannot beat a black pcb.

Attached: 20190205_175840.jpg (2576x1932, 2.26M)

I just watched that video too, looks amazing tbqh.

Barring complete government collapse (which despite what we fear is unlikely for us americans), social security will exist in some form. Even once the "fund" runs out in 2030ish, collections will still be at 70% of current payouts. So to be safe expect half of the current payouts when accounted for inflation

Whatever floats your boat kid. We all have stupid shit we throw out money at it comes down to how stupid and how much

This is visually pleasing user

Attached: too_tight_oniichan.jpg (1024x563, 159K)

Black PCBs should be illegal as well as superfluous RGB LEDs and nonsensical, juvenile marketing jargon.

Attached: boardlarge.jpg (2027x1524, 565K)

>black pcb.
Black PCBs are proto-rice and that RAM doesn't even support ECC. I hope you're not computing anything important.

Looks more like a medical device than a PC.

Nah I just shitpost with it. My CPU mem controller supports ecc unbuffered but 32gb isn't big enough to need ecc and I'm not running a mission critical server.

Was that built by a homosexual 8 year old?

This really looks truly awful. Orokin Prime desktop?

>

Attached: GOLD EDITION SIR.png (1600x1200, 1.7M)

>heatspreaders on ram without error correction
Why do ram companies insist on this?

Sup 1660ti bro

Its mainly aesthetics and muh gaymen, I have no problem with it as long as the heatspreader is low profile enough to clear tower coolers.

Attached: 20190205_175858.jpg (2576x1932, 1.97M)

Looks like something Liberace or Biggie Smalls would own.

Attached: liberacenews.jpg (640x320, 84K)

nice b8 m8.
looks like a pc that's owned by someone that loves drinking piss. disgusting.

Look orokin.

> $150 motherboard
> gay case
> redundant fans
> liquid cooled with memes
not even liberace would want it.

if it wasn't for the socket number, the ATI and dolby logos, hell i'd think that came out this year

Pleasing is when hardware is monster, PC is silent and maybe then, the PC looks good aesthetically. But it's subjective, and I want a PC case that looks like the 90's one.

That Unreal theme for Windows is pretty dank.