Confess

Confess

Attached: 1552091605935.png (409x346, 78K)

I sataniapost from my Macbook

Attached: satania.png (800x450, 303K)

I secretly took photos of bulges on the bus/train etc.

I thought I was the only one who does this.

i installed ubuntu on my gaming laptop

I pay for Discord Nitro

I legit try to not take stupid comments on here about my future and career in technology seriously, but you fags legit make me second guess myself sometimes with your retarded memes. I hate all of you, but I can't leave you.

Attached: flanders_pissed.jpg (480x270, 35K)

Attached: proxy.fuckfuckgo.com.jpg (474x315, 24K)

I honestly hope you retards get ran over by a car on your way home

i was being a fucktard installing a heat sink and broke a few tiny resistors on a motherboard and i couldnt be fucked trying to solder on new ones so i just bought a new motherboard, and on top of that it was for an fx-8350 build.

oh and i bought a windows 10 home license to top it all off

I keep installing distros but go back to windows almost immediately when the first game I try to run thorugh DXVK doesn't work.

I only learned C++ so I could feel smart

Staniposting-iTodler BTFO

Attached: 1553209918628.gif (540x540, 279K)

i use GNOME

I ran over an old lady with my bicycle

I'm not using an entirely free operating system.

Attached: crying loli.png (466x545, 153K)

I'm going to join a new job in a few months and I don't know shit

I think Google stealing my data is a worthile tradeoff for the better services

i just bought an echo to fuck around with

...and i like it so far

inb4 dogfucker shows up

I think Satania is shit. Vignette is the true best girl.

>months
contact your manager and ask if there's anything he'd recommending looking up or researching prior to starting, I've done that a few times and they were only too happy to give recommendations, it worked out very well.

I pay for Linux VMs so I don't have to leave Windows

Vignette is #2 for me, Raphi is waifu as fuck

I got symptoms from my AS medication and dont intend to tell anyone in hopes of dying

Same

Don't even know c++ that good but I can tell others how smart I am

i still unable to learn basic language like python.
i wanna be cool Jow Forums

i use a (stock) chromebook and i like it

I like gnome and I think it's the best DE objectively

Stock chromeOS is actually underrated. Pretty sure you have a full bash terminal if you hit a few keys.
Also, technically you're running a preinstlaled build of gentoo.

This. Everytime i come on here i stress tf out about the degree im working on

You're not wrong. Linux is shit but in a different way than Windows.
You simply have to choose one shit over the other which is not always easy

I keep a partition of windows 10 on my hard drive just in case

I graduate uni in May after 4 years and I'm only getting an associates in Cisco Networking. I'm worried about not finding a job.

no meme, why?

Gender?

I only have an iq of 118 and am worried I might be too much of a brainlet even for webdev.

I use chrome and Windows 10

Attached: entente-cordiale.jpg (562x330, 100K)

Fuck off.

I don't use Linux as my daily driver because sometimes I get tired of encountering random problems that I cannot find a fix for, such as gcc not allowing me to compile programs that use C++14 despite supporting it.

Spent 300 dallaz on an IBM M13. (includes shipping)
Will see next week when it arrives in the post office if it was worth the shekels or not..

Attached: SZCT4bHn_400x400.jpg (337x337, 23K)

I really like GNOME and consider it better to macOS UX

I love C++. Starting from the day one, to applying for a junior position, to being promoted to middle.
However I only know C++ and nothing else.

I use windows 10, Microsoft store, Discord, MPC-HC and google chrome

Attached: Beu.jpg (382x534, 178K)

Yes

I stopped using waterfox and switched to vivaldi because captchas were being ass.

Honestly can't judge a man for being sane

I know nothing about programming and computers.

Attached: kierfer4f.jpg (850x1094, 138K)

I talk shit about javascript here but use it everyday in work and always recommend it to my peers.

Attached: 1548389845640.jpg (759x847, 48K)

I like the 2015 MacBook Pro. I use Linux privately but at work we get to use either Mac or windows so I naturally took a Macbook because it's as close to my home setup as possible and I'm actually quite satisfied.

elaborate

Which?

all of them

i still use google play services

I'm not very invested in anime or manga, I just think anime girls are cute

I learned vanilla JS, CSS, and HTML, made a few cool things that will run in console, like a working Texas holdem game that works via pop-ups, then gave up on webdev because I didn't want to learn 10 other skills before I could actually do anything useful with it.

Picking up C++ now, but the flame is kind of fizzling

>I use Windows that I paid full price for from Microcenter
>I purchase software
>I purchase games, music, and movies
>I think piracy is wrong
>Programming is boring to me
>I am currently waiting for a fat fucking dildo from bad Dragon to fuck my ass with
>I love giving oral more than receiving.

I use Whatsapp mobile and web apps.

Attached: e061f03d92eddf86d092f9a1ecfab01b.jpg (420x480, 31K)

I actually hate technology (all kinds).

I tormented a man named Rick with robots last night. I was at it well beyond 1 AM and I feel awful for disrupting his sleep. I was weed lmao-ed so it seemed hilarious at the time.

I chose Vim over Emacs because Vim is included in the $1 sticker bundle and Emacs is not

been using windows xp for 4 years with no form of security
god only knows how pozzed my computer is
i even use online banking with a 6 character pw.

I deeply resent all of you and all the negativity in this place
Every single time something is discussed insults are thrown around like candy, and you plant too many doubts in my mind for projects that otherwise I thought perfect
But I can't go back to fucking attention whoring forums

I seriously hope this is parody

this

>But I can't go back to fucking attention whoring forums
Lurk them. That's what 90% of us here do anyways.Nobody comes here for wisdom, they come here to vent.

Need a greentext

I talk a lot of hot shit here but the only thing I do at work is Java Spring APIs and they're mediocre at best.

I still buy music from iTunes

You deserve to burn.

I've bought 7 game consoles over the last 15 years and exactly zero games.

>bought the games
>never bought the console

I'm waiting for the one user to post the face blocked video of him having sex with his female self in an edited video as he has an attraction to a female version of himself. He promised more than a month ago to post it in a confess thread when it's ready and it should have been ready by now, motherfucker post the fucking video you bloody bitch bastard

Actually this is pretty sane, iTunes is DRM free believe it or not

99% of us don’t want to read your gay ass blogposts about school. just find an IRL mentor. If you can't do that, you'll never make it anyways so stop trying

what does this mean? That they don't need DRM protection because they lock everything down like spotify?

>tfw I sataniapost from my iPhone

Attached: tumblr_ow1st6TP2b1uyp20lo1_400.jpg (316x316, 12K)

I'm lonely and I want a gf(girl).

No it means when you download the audio files to your computer through your computer through iTunes they have no DRM on them, you can copy them to anything you like, for example I have several albums bought through iTunes that I play on my Android phone and Linux PC, obviously neither of which have iTunes installed

I've been a Linuxfag for almost 10 years but I enjoy using Windows 10 a lot, specially the LTSC release. A solid 7.5/10 OS.

Attached: 88a447db04dde866b7d044da6d7907a7.png (1127x783, 688K)

Interesting. As someone who hasn't touched anything made by apple in over a decade I had no idea this was possible.

How is this the confession? Sending retards to the containment ecosystem is a good thing.

I didn't know either, desu if you have a device capable of running iTunes iTunes is unironically the best way to get music

WhatsApp is great

I got another confession to make
IS SOMEONE GETTING THE BEST
THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I use linux mint.
It's comfy and werks

I samefag to keep my threads alive
(t. not OP btw)

Old McDonald had a network, EIGRP!

I bought a iPad pro 1st Gen when it was released.
I feel pain every fucking time thinking about it.

>Confess
Today I found out my companies CTO will be going through all the Git projects and commits

I also found out I've been supposed to commit regularly to Git. I've been working here for 2 years now. Past hour I pushed 2 years worth code to Git. Hopefully I don't get fucked.

Attached: droid_heatenings.png (300x300, 56K)

i'm 25 and i still don't "get" what coding is and anytime i start to learn it i get bored in 10 mins because i don't understand any of it, even though i know it's vital to actually getting a job

Explain further

Try solving a problem and work on that. Geohot has some good streams centered around this dialog.

my female friend gave me her old iPhone and I've spent the last two hours trying to recover nudes.

based

I don't really know anything about tech. I just browse Jow Forums during my compsci lecutres so people think I'm good with tech

I'm on the edge of using global variables in C for my project

Attached: full wojak.jpg (236x282, 5K)

I don't know why I come to Jow Forums

I don't have a job in tech, I don't know half the shit that's posted here, don't even have a desktop or laptop, and just post from my phone

I just really like when someone posts Satania and itoddlers btfo

This, but I don't know what else to do with my life