Gmail Alternatives

How the fuck does this "verify" anything? There is no phone number associated with this account (because my personal information is none of Google's fucking business), how does adding one now suddenly confirm that it's me? This is even less secure than just letting me sign in willy nilly, because any asshole with my login info could register their own phone number and essentially lock me out. Fuck Google, this is nothing but a thinly veiled attempt to harvest as much personal information about their users as they can.

What are some good Gmail alternatives? I'm sick of this shit. It needs to be free, not nag you for personal information, no bullshit. I just want a simple email service. I really like Yandex but a lot of sites assume you're a spam bot for having a yandex adress.

Attached: 20190322_090903.jpg (1080x1920, 286K)

Your own email server.

>free

Free as in freedom?

No.

tutanota
disroot
protonmail

holy shit literally just use any of the million ways to answer your question instead of posting here you dumb fuck
we have a wiki stickied that lists email providers
alternativeto is a site that has existed for a while
searching any Jow Forums archive for "email" will give you another million results
oh and wow look at that if you type fucking "gmail alternatives" onto any fucking search engine you get a list of, you guessed it, gmail alternatives
sage goes in every field fuck off retard

No discussion on Jow Forums allowed, just look at this bulleted list with no reviews from actual users or other useful information, or dig through 10,000,000 articles that think the only email providers that exist in the world are gmail, hotmail, and yahoo just to find one that was paid off by another provider to give fake praise to.

Neck yourself, please. I'm looking for Jow Forums's opinions.

yea it's not like the install gentoo wiki it at all related to whatever you will get told here
if you want Jow Forumss opinion then it's simply go back to where ever the fuck I came from and don't post here again when your question gets posted ever hour already

Just for you, friend, I'm going to make this thread every hour on the hour. Get over yourself. Your precious little wiki is garbage.

Get a cock.li email
I recommend
[email protected]

Based.
riseup hasn't been mentioned but is pretty good too.
iirc you need and invite code but they're easy enough to come by.

nice harvester

Aol is pretty good

Nice, mine is [email protected]

abv.bg

Wait, people on this board are actually using Gmail? Lmao

>too dumb to understand 2 factor authentication
>too braindead to use a search engine
Get off this board

fastmail or mail.com

>>too dumb to understand 2 factor authentication
It seems you're too dumb to read the post. This is hardly two factor authentication. I guess technically, but then so too would having a checkbox that says "I promise this is my account" count as authentication.

Yeah, I got locked out of a (spare) account that way. FYI, "try another way" asks what year and month you created the account. I could barely remember the former, much less the latter. Record it down for whatever accounts you still have access to.

If you are ready to sacrifice some convinience for ultimate privacy:
Tutanota
Protonmail

If you want ultimate convinience:
Fastmail

Niggers can't understand that jewgle didn't have phone number in the firdt place. This is not 2factor auth, this is data mining.

Just do what it says

Posteo

Attached: hg2nplsy3sf21.jpg (750x1017, 96K)

Sad bastard.

Riseup is good. I use it.

Sauce would be grand!