Are these a meme? Thinking of getting either these or airpods

Are these a meme? Thinking of getting either these or airpods

Attached: jbareham_190213_3183_0267.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

besynchro.com/blogs/blog/why-i-stopped-using-apple-s-airpods-testing-emf-s-in-bluetooth-headphones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Small, fragile, over-engineered product that is only attempting to do a mediocre job at the one thing it does because it's purpose is extra convenience in allowing you to consume media while out in public, and you are paying super-premium prices for the priveledge

Yes it's a meme product buy a normal pair of headphones like a normal person instead of trying to be Casey neistat

Apple made Bluetooth headsets cool again by making them apple products. I see people with one ear pod in all the time

You're still just as much a dickhead for using one in 2019 as you were in 2003

they're better than airpods because you can replace the rechargable batteries without ruining them.

Yeah they definitely aren't NEET optimized.

I really wish that those damn things indicated whether or not they are playing music, because all the fags with only 1 in are 100% just using it as a fashion piece.

apple reinvented the hands-free bluetooth headset by making it exactly basically exactly the same

>exactly basically
kek im retarded

Not much space for a battery in there even if they manage to stick well enough in your ears.

I bought them, they're pretty good. Ama

the battery life is actually better than a lot of wired bluetooth headphones

I have an airpod, and it’s pretty overrated. The battery definitely doesn’t last 5 hours on 50% volume, more like 2-3 hours, the charging case build quality is not good and controlling volume/playback with Siri is a shitty experience

Do I get cancer from these?

I have the Samsung ones and am about to send them back. The sound quality and battery are really good but they are buggy as shit. It will just randomly stop music, make weird sounds or will disconnect from your phone. The weird rubber thing doesn't keep them in my ears very well either.
They are incredibly annoying to use.

>not getting the Sennheiser product
what are you, poor?

Attached: Sennheiser-Momentum-True-Wireless-hands-on.jpg (1600x1067, 131K)

These have some really weird design issues. Like not having a way to tell the charging case is out of battery thus causing the buds to activate and run themselves out of battery.

i10 tws

I have them. Ask me anything.

I smack every little bitch I see with those faggy airpods on, so hard that the shit flies away never to be found again. Funny thing is the people who wear them will immediately start panicking and searching for the headphone rather than address the fact that they just got smacked like a bitch. Fucking peasants trying to delude themselves out of poverty.

>sennheiser
>not moondrop kanas pro with BT cable
retard confirmed

>You're still just as much a dickhead for using one in 2019 as you were in 2003

How is one a dickhead for using tech you don't like

Why? What do you care?

Nigger buy a set of cheap Bluetooth earbuds that can charge via USB you stupid fucking moron.

No because now you need to carry the case and a charger instead of just the charger.

You need the app and an account to use them.

As someone who spends like two hours commuting, I like bluetooth IEMs. I was hesitant to try them at first because they seemed pointless, but they're pretty comfy and convenient. Sound quality isn't as good for the price, obviously, but if you're out and about there's enough noise pollution that it doesn't matter.

Unless you're asking specifically about Samsung's offering, in which case I don't know because Ive never tried them.

I got them and like them.
android - no issues work fine can use the features of galaxy wearables app like background noise mode and eq and tapping
linux pc with 15 year old Bluetooth adapter - works fine, no controls
windows 7 laptop with modern Intel Bluetooth wifi card - shit quality at low volume, amplifier hiss. might me my Bluetooth card, no mention of a2dp
Samsung rep in Malaysia claims these absolutely will not work on anything besides a phone even though they fucking work fine on pcs.

This but its a good meme, 9/10 would by again.

They have this rubber mushroom shaped thing that actually causes pretty decent noise isolation when inserted properly. If Im in a call Ill wear only one because I don't like being completely deaf to my surroundings.

Disappointed that they went with an iem design instead of earbud style because they seem great otherwise. Guess I have to wait until Google releases new pixel buds for true wireless since I'm not buying airpods until they drop the proprietary connector.

>small and fragile
They're for adults, not NEETS who break everything when they have a tantrum

You know there are cheap shit TWS earbuds with usb

>fragile
I work 40h a week in construction and they've held up for me so far, virgin.

What don't you like about the build quality? I like mine just fine, except that in one of the charging wells the contacts somehow became corroded, so now I'm fucked. Really makes you wonder how much they took that into consideration when designing them.
inb4 sheep, they were a gift

You know you can buy a new standalone case right?

>have to remember to charge them evey day
>easy to lose
>bitcrunched sound
>drains your phone battery
>way more complex, more points of failure
but hey it's all worth it for the minimal convenience of not having a cord, right?

>have to remember to charge them evey day
not really, unless you're listening to music non-stop you could get a couple days out of the battery life of the earphones and the battery of the case.
Plus it's easy to charge the case with USB-C or qi charging. I have miscroUSB bluetooth headphones and charging those daily is a fucking pain.
>bitcrunched sound
prove it.
Good BT headphones are perfectly clear.
>drains your phone battery
barely, bluetooth usage barely effects my daily % loss and I have only a 3000mah battery in my phone.
If you're talking about the battery sharing thing then that's only on the S10 and I'm sure it's optional.
barely, a pair of wired headphones can actually be less serviceable than wireless ones. The galaxy buds let you open them up and change the batteries and Samsung would fix/replace them for free within a pretty large window.
It took me over 2 years to get Bose to look at my headphones for replacement.

While objectively you're right they're probably way less likely to fail because of the lack of cables to damage.

If you walk around wearing airpods you are a NPC. Get legitimate headphones like Seinheiser if you care about quality or build your own if you aren't a fucking moron

Also if you walk around with that shit I mean you are literally an NPC because you look like you have robot earplugs stuck up your ear and anus so you can constantly listen to John Oliver when I'm trying to ask you a fucking question. They legitimately make me dislike people if I see them wearing that stupid shit

>synchronizes through your head giving brain cancer
Get it!

Mikrowav thrugh to brain, you die painful very much so.

enjoy your BRAIN CANCER

>not BRAGI

shit thread tbhfam

>sennsheiser
>wireless anything for that matter
Your ears hate you.

Why would I use shitty heavy 3h long battery wireless earphones that sounds like shit when I can use this with my favorite pair of IEMs that sounds great? And for far cheaper, and longer battery life.

Attached: 51UnabF4stL._SX425_[1].jpg (425x288, 9K)

>wired bluetooth headphones
wtf does the wire have to do with battery life

>he doesn't know that electricity is stored in wires

Attached: 1543157821407.jpg (1263x1920, 816K)

wireless isnt a direct link like a physical wire.
think of it like a smell, a scent, emanating from something. its fucking everywhere shapped like a malformed bubble.

Nice try, appleshill, but hundreds of scientists around the world disagrees with you.
If you use apple airpods, don't give me (You)s, your brain, probably, is already coocked. Brainlets, stay away.

no

worse than 5G

enjoy your brain cancer idiots
besynchro.com/blogs/blog/why-i-stopped-using-apple-s-airpods-testing-emf-s-in-bluetooth-headphones

I bought a pair of Funcl AI a week ago. Everything is great for the price (75€). Sound quality, battery, ANC, etc. But I had one single concern: the latency. While they promised it would have 60ms latency (something bearable) it actually has 200ms, making it impossible to play games with them. I enabled AptX and all, but it keeps happening. I feel ripped off, so I'm going to give them back.
I'll wait 5 more years for the tech to improve and then I'm going to try again.

Keep in mind AptX and AptX LL are two different things, maybe your device doesn't support the latter?

Could be. Any way to test the earbuds on Windows/Mac/Linux? I can also try to go to a phone store and pair the phones in there I guess. If so, which phone is compatible with AptX LL?

The only reason anyone "NEEDS" wireless headphones is if there isn't an audio jack. Apple created their own market. The main justification is "I hate wires." But now you have a box and two buds to loose, that need to be hooked up to wires anyways. AND YOU HAVE TO USE EAR DILDOS. Seriously folks, Y'All need Koss PortaPros.

Attached: Koss PP.jpg (600x416, 50K)