kkk kkk
kkk kkk

kkk
kkk kkk kkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk
kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk

Attached: _102904942_kkk.jpg (976x549, 104K)

kkk kkk kkk
kkk kkk kkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk
kkkkk kkkkk kkkkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk
kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk kkk

thanks fren
I did it reddit.

Because it's a Latvian company.

>vulnerable proprietary shitware
install openbsd

>Not using LibreCMC, or at least OpenWRT
You make the baby Stallman cry

MicroDick routers

>openbsd
Said the retard

i am. the maintenace soft is great

Planning to build a custom one and install pfsense, the n66u is starting to give me trouble

Cisco

kek'd

you have to work to be able to afford those

When I worked red team security about 50% of the malware proxies I found were Mikrotic routers. They are literally a botnet waiting to happen. On the other hand, it made for easy mitigation when I had to get into them to shut the proxy down.

You have 10 seconds to explain why are you not using your old computer plugged with a 10Gb/s card.

pay 20000$ to be able to use the 10Gb/s port and thousand more for VPN, that is if you can even afford to pay the hardware in the first place.

I'm using OPNsense instead.

Most of the major "hijackings" on Mikrotik hardware were done on 2+ years old patched exploits.

But I am.
Great stuff.

I'm a ubiquiti boy.

No proper openvpn support
Not opensource

Because I'm using an AC68U with Merlin firmware and it handles my 1Gbps connection pretty much flawlessly. I really have no reason to switch to any other router.

But runs on Linux, so?

Enjoy your juniper backdoors, fagit

>only mention in this entire thread
Does Jow Forums really not use OpenWrt and instead proprietary firmware? x86 pfsensefags need not apply.

Is this even stable?

Enjoy your Chinese botnet

I have a xiaomeme router with openwrt

Because it's not librecmc

>x86 pfsensefags need not apply.
Why?

Ain't no nigga

>AC68U
>1Gbps
[X] Doubt

You're either LAN-ricers who over-complicate things in places where a low-power router would suffice, or have networking needs far beyond that of the average home network.

>a low-power router would suffice
An APU2 uses 6 to 10W.

>that is if you can even afford to pay the hardware in the first place.
I keep trying but it won't take my money.

For my home router, I prefer FreeBSD with pf and dhcpcd. But the learning curve is steep and it is relatively time consuming to maintain.

Mikrotik is far more convenient but still high quality, and their hardware is fast and cheap.

Attached: misato_coffee.jpg (400x315, 22K)

Im this guy How time consuming it is to mantain pfsense? or what things do you do with it?

I used a wr2543nd tplink since 2012. My current connection is 120/10 and next month I will switch to 200/40. Tplink was no longer able to handle the high number of connections due to the torrent, but also its wireless leaves a lot to be desired. I bought mikrotik hEX S to be the main router and in the future I will buy an Ubiquiti access point.

Closed source botnet.

Attached: 1_860297.jpg (1080x608, 66K)

I run updates, add/remove port forwarding rules, add/remove static DHCP entries and DNS for them. I compile the OS and packages from source with optimizations specific to my CPU. I don't use pfsense, I do everything over SSH, and if I screw up I plug in a keyboard and monitor.

Oh, you are a true masochist my friend.

Só Linux is a shit botnet. Freetards btfo!
Based

How is the learning curve steep? With networking in general the only reason why stuff sometimes is easy is because it's preconfigured under the hood. When you want a good network you need to understand networking and the way to configure it is just the how. If you understand networking learning how to use new equipment is just learning new commands or a gui. Only with some layer 7 stuff there might be things you don't know which you need to learn.

I am though. I miss the Cisco command line but this is fine too, and insanely cheap.

I know where you're coming from, if you're used to IOS it provides everything you need. However I actually like the RouterOS cli better then IOS. A new cli takes some getting used to of course but the layout of where to find everything just feels really logical to me. Also it was pretty nice that I could just open WinBox and see the same layout as the cli visualized which made adapting to the cli piss easy to me when I just started. Mikrotik really has great gear.

If I had a need for a router with bells and whistles, I'd just build my own.

because I use this

Attached: Selection_036.png (746x538, 45K)

What should I use for a VPN router?

wireguard or openvpn on openwrt.

medium.com/tenable-techblog/make-it-rain-with-mikrotik-c90705459bc6

Cause the jews at my isp wont give me the voip passwords so i have to stick with their proprietary garbo router

Using ASA5540 as my direct Internet firewall, ASA5505 as my remote VPN (Anyconnect), then 3560CG for PoE and layer3 between VLANs (servers, regular users, management, wireless DHCP for the FlexConnected WAPs, etc), 2960G for all of the L2 connectivity to ESX, fiber to garage and office. Have a Juniper 4200 that does enough to collapse those two switches into one but haven't set it up yet.

This all cost me less than 300 bucks, less than 500 including the 3702 WAPs that are put throughout the house and garage.

The only excuse for using consumer gear is being a brainlet that doesn't know how to configure a device without a web gui.

>with a 10Gb/s card
I can't be bothered with that SFP+ crap

and nobody seems to make switches with like 16 1G-T ports and 4 10G-T ports anyway

>lenovo newifi-d2

Attached: penn_jillette.jpg (300x400, 31K)

I don't have a wired ISP, that's why

You're just a autist retard, user. Mikrotik, OpenWRT and all others have CLI, SSH, whatever.

latvija relevant we wuz IT and shēēit

My NETGEAR crap with firmware from like 2004 hasn't died yet (even though everything but NFS, like SMB and SSHFS is capped to 2 MB/s in local network, and i cannot find out why, but whatever). I'm not so enthusiastic about these things.

Attached: cover.jpg (432x422, 42K)

crap software, filled with security holes.

use pfsense

How is your 10Gb network doing?

I am but those are not user friendly.

>piping curl to a shell as root

Attached: 1422839257371.jpg (302x315, 29K)

that devolved even quicker than usual

PFsense is better

I've been using a RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN for a few years now, whenever there's been a major security hole, it's usually plugged fairly quick.

Also, it tends to affect ones with some sort of management interface open to the public, what sort of moron does that?

They aren't posix compliant

But i am

Attached: file.png (1304x768, 16K)

Glad i'm not the only one

Because I'm running DDWRT on a DIR890L (headcrab router)

Attached: ddwrt.jpg (646x330, 29K)

Who even exposes those to the LAN? It's so easy to just make a management VLAN. Almost none of the CVE's that came out where exploitable outside of my management VLAN. Also just disable all management interfaces that you don't use. Who even has telnet enabled?

But the Linksys WRT routers are better

>6.42.6
Update that before you get owned by CVE-2018-14847.

>ddwrt
Trash

actually Mikrotik does

vyos

Because its shit.
/Thread

>thread in own post

I manually configure all inbound and outbound traffic using the ISP's ethernet cable and dhcpd because I'm not a faggot

Because Mikrotik is vēzis