Congratulations to Huawei and Xiaomi

Western censorship is defeated just a little more in 2018

Attached: 1525071453059.png (640x406, 1017K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)
gigaset.com/hq_en/gigaset-gs185/
notebookcheck.net/Gigaset-GS185-Smartphone-Review.314052.0.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They need to free Meng Wanzhou. Fuck Canada for being America's lapdog and extraditing her

>Huawei
Who the fuck buys that crap, the Chinese government? They price their shit like Apple/Samsung but their QC, software, and hardware are dogshit.

Tbh we'd rather fuck with china than say no to America
We're stuck dude wtf

>Buying overpriced chinese spyware is so superior to buying overpriced american spyware

Attached: 1533496212416.png (645x729, 58K)

Buying overpriced chinese spyware won't result in me going to prison for calling Israel an apartheid state. American spyware might.

>being data mined by a nation with no jurisdiction over you is the same as being v& by the fbi fusion center down the street

>The Chinese totally don't have their own three letter agencies that operate out of their country, only the us does that
You should use neither Chinese nor American shit.

Attached: mvu9cpd2ixu11.jpg (661x670, 52K)

The Chinese government runs a worse police state than America and they openly kill dissenters. They murdered thousands (tens of thousands?) of people during the Tienanmen square riots, most of them students, because China crushes political dissent even more harshly than America.

However, it's much, much harder for them to exercise their authority over me, being that I'm not in China. That's why I go with Huawei/Xiaomi BUT...

>You should use neither Chinese nor American shit.
What options are there? And don't say Korean, because they're just as much a part of the American botnet. America owns South Korea. Seriously, if there are other options, let us know.

you dont seem to understand their point. even if chink cia niggers were your roommates, what would it matter? they dont have legal authority over you and a massive shit storm would happen if they fucked with us citizens on us soil

>You should use neither Chinese nor American shit.
What can we use then? Genuinely curious.

>There are only American, Chinese and Korean phones
>What is Europe
There are a couple of European brands (no not Nokia) that accept custom ROMs out of the box that are designed and manufactured in Europe and not some chink country, they just don't follow current day meme trends like full body displays so if you want that forget about it.

>they dont have legal authority over you
There are other countries but the US and even so that doesn't really matter.
Authority has never stopped anyone before, not the CIA and neither would it stop the Chinks. If you want a recent example Khashoggi. Literally murdered and dismembered by the Saudis in a foreign country. Consequences? Another round of trade deals and a stern talking to about how murdering journalists isn't good.
If you actually become a target jurisdiction or borders don't mean jack shit and being american doesn't matter at that point either, assuming you are a relevant enough target.

>slant eyed glowies are going to assassinate me because i typed the word nigger on the internet

Attached: 1552924503444m.jpg (1024x999, 97K)

Huawei makes everything for Samsung, so by calling Huawei shit you're calling Samsung shit
gratz

Attached: 1553264654257.jpg (628x328, 36K)

UK soon won't even be part of the EU anymore and the rest of Europe doesn't have laws like that anyways but nice try.

You brought up the CIA assassinating you not me.

Well that is because Samsung is shit.

youre clearly some european spook trying to convince people that europe is somehow different and better than the us. the only possible alternative to china would be if russia started making nice phones

Attached: 1552920638720.jpg (981x706, 141K)

Or you confront them on their bullshit publicly shaming them backed by a press badge and a major newspaper. You saw what North Korea did to the American they "released". They chemically turned him in to a vegetable handed him over who then slipped in to a coma who then died.

Whistleblowers in the US get shipped off to federal prison with your judicial rights suspended, but you are alive. Chinese political dissenters get shipped off to a work camp/mass grave no one knows about.

Attached: 750x422.jpg (320x180, 17K)

>There are a couple of European brands (no not Nokia) that accept custom ROMs out of the box that are designed and manufactured in Europe and not some chink country
Spoonfeed me

>Whistleblowers in the US get shipped off to federal prison with your judicial rights suspended, but you are alive
Well, not always.

Attached: Michael_Hastings_election_night_2012.jpg (1296x864, 266K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Hastings_(journalist)

>hurr durr durr spook
>hurr durr durr Russian botnet good
Just end yourself.

>reminder that basically everyone on Jow Forums other than americans even joking about the holocaust are committing crimes that their country would jail them for of they knew about it

not to mention the laundry list of other thought crime that would get you a sentence. and you wonder why people care about surveillance?

Attached: 1551477268075m.jpg (1024x837, 132K)

Absolutely no empathy for that one not even gonna lie.
>Let's go to a country openly hostile to Americans as an American what could go wrong
>Proceed to be an entitled cunt and steal shit
>Get fucked
I think you can probably complete this one:
And ------- -- ----- --- ----

No empathy for stealing a piece of paper costing a life? OK psycho.

No. I don't have empathy for a retard thinking his actions have no consequences. Was it way too hard what happened to him? Sure. Was it unexpected? Not in the slightest. Would you have sympathy for me if I fly to China stand on Tiananmen square and shout out the entire copy pasta which then gets me jailed?

>ciniggers going ape shit because they are losing control of the narrative

what else do you expect when you treat the people youre supposed to be protecting as your enemy?

Attached: 1551915441695.png (1397x760, 727K)

>some ramblings no one understands
>hurr durr the narrative
Okay kiddo.

>if russia started making nice phones
>russia's biggest export is niggers shilling for putin on the internet
wew lad keep dreaming

Not OP, but the only one I can find is Gigaset GS185, which is made in Germany: gigaset.com/hq_en/gigaset-gs185/

Review: notebookcheck.net/Gigaset-GS185-Smartphone-Review.314052.0.html

Seems decent.

Attached: csm_Gigaset_GS185_Metal_Cognac_FR_front_back_6b98e827f5.jpg (1440x1080, 150K)

you need to get shequan to update the meme powerpoint so you can follow the conversation mr alphabet

>Huawei makes everything for Samsung
Are you brainlets really this fucking dumb? What the fuck does Huawei make for Samsung? It's Foxconn that makes shit for everything else. Huawei only makes telecom equipment.

>Qualcomm processor with 4G LTE, VoLTE and VoWi-Fi
Close, but no cigar. Qualcomm is an American company and therefore has hardware backdoors for US traitor "intelligence" officers to abuse.

It can't just be a phone made or designed outside the US/Korea; the chips inside cannot be from an American company, because every single American semiconductor designer or manufacturer is inherently compromised. Just like if you were a Chinese national living in China, you'd be a fool to buy any Chinese-made phones.

nah not crimes man, however everyone on pol are gay and retarded and should be locked up in a mental asylum in Sudan

I'm posting from a comfy Huawei tablet.

>Who the fuck buys that crap
206 million people who are smarter than you in 2018 alone

14 years for shitposting? yikes. might aswell run amok himself

cianigger got btfo

Get cheap chink phone, control the traffic through software and stop filling the pockets of greedy apple jew niggers
Kys and prep the bull faggot

>However, it's much, much harder for them to exercise their authority over me, being that I'm not in China.

Sure but anytime you buy Chinese you are helping that to one day become a reality, if not in your lifetime, your kids or grandkids. Maybes it’s inevitable, or maybe America could one day become as bad as the Chinese all on its own, but is rather do whatever I can to try and prevent it from happening.

Is this real? Holy shit, sort yourself out NZ.

Attached: 1491330790387.gif (480x360, 750K)

you have no idea how accurate that is
wrong.

wow dillusional, you should fear sjw in usa more than the Russians or Chinese

absolutely based race realist

>tfw using deepin on a Huawei laptop
who /chinked/ here?

Attached: Womens_Patrol_Coats.jpg (2048x1366, 686K)

>don't buy chinese because one day they might be able to black bag you
>but it's okay to buy american because they can already do it

Lol get fucked cia nigger. People don't fucking trust you, and lying to the public about huawei/xiaomi/whatever chinese company being a "security threat" only encourages people to buy more of their shit.

You are losing. Evil always does.

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

Name another American "manufacturer".

>absolutely based race realist
>race realism
>acknowledging that israel is an apartheid state
what the fuck are you doing?

Chinks have no idea about https, there wasn't a month without some chinese app found to be sending data to baidu via http. So in your infinite retardness, you're being datamined by both.

Attached: 1550781629251.png (500x512, 145K)

Attached: Sailfish-OS-Becomes-Russias-Official-Mobile-Operating-System.png (800x450, 389K)

>Western censorship is defeated
goodbye western censorship; hello even more prevalent eastern censorship?

you know samsung isn't a chinese brand, right?

Oh yes the Chinese secret police is gonna get me in my own country for shit talking China on a chink smartphone.
Do you even understand how retatded you are right now ? Enjoy being put on a 24/7 watchlist by your own government because of wrongthink you brain dead moron.

Samsung is Korean, which means it's part of the American botnet. I never said they were Chinese.

Fuck that picture hurts my eyes

>but muh Chinese boogeyman
>gets outed as a retard
>b-b-but if you buy chink smartphone your grandkids will live under their tyranical rule
You're actually serious about this, fucking lmao

based and redpilled af.

This is true. It's a bleak sad world we live in, and there is no organised, charismatic leader to make a stand getting us to stand behind him. This is how the west dies, anons. Innovation, creativity, and freedom stifled under the politically correct left regimes of the world. We won't have new phones, computers, or any technological innovation in 100 years. It will all have stagnated to protect against 'islam-phobia'

kek
(makes you think)

This made laugh, if this is true it's hilarious.

>Thinking Western censorship (outside of the US) isn't on a headlong race to outpace eastern censorship by 2020.

How is 120dolla overpriced?
And yea fuck the US

> go to NK as a spy or tourist and get vegetabled
> honestly wonder why this could happen
haha noice

Attached: possumpepe.png (1080x700, 606K)

based and actually redpilled
israel mutts btfo

i got a p20 free from work its ok prettt smooth

Russia is based, legit the only wypipo who don't follow and suck the globohomo, that takes balls
all other wypipo I met are either cucks or actual faggots of every flavour under the rainbow, and they all suck government and big corporation dick so so hard

Damn that's like peak Soviet union aesthetics on steroids

Sorry, you went over the limit of acceptable buzzwords. You need to go back.

this post gave me cancer

Universally Shit Amerimutts

>buzzwords
they're accurate terms to describe you disgusting cumskins

>I'd rather take a chink dick along with putin's dick up my ass than be gay!
And here's (you).

Attached: 1551041578032.jpg (500x399, 139K)

>buzzwords
>uses the word cumskin unironically

obligatory 'you will never be white'

well duh I use their services rather than your american/european shite. you faggot obsessed cumskins actually go out of your way to extradite and make sure everyone in the world becomes a muslim loving homosexual trans genderist whatever other fucking illness you come up with. not to mention most of your services are actually shit because cumskins are obsessed with minority dick and pushing mental illness into their products rather functionality like every other normal people on earth
why would I want to be white? you're all mentally ill at this point and in constant denial about it. you retards will die off in the 50 years anyway and will be happy about it too hahahhaha

You can't. They can easily switch to another IP/DNS. You're always wondering and trying to keep one step ahead of it when you can't. Unless you only allow IPs on a whitelist. Further, unless you're doing it at the chip level, they can work around any software block, unless you're only ever on WiFi with your whitelist enforced 24/7 with no SIM card ever.

>xiaomi is overpriced
nigga that's some new level of retardedness

Cyberpunk USSR would be aesthetic as fuck

Attached: b9940021654203236d294d7ea2566a4b.jpg (611x651, 84K)

Chinese people aren't smart they are ugly slaves lmao :^)

I'd choose Huawei over Samsung (and I don't even take apple into consideration).

First of all:
>overpriced
Helllooooooooooooooo? How do you think Xiaomi and Huawei saw this much rise in market share? By being more expensive than competitors?
>chinese spyware is so superior to buying overpriced american spyware
Hey genius, Huawei and Xaiomi aren't exactly the same. Xiaomi is ironically one of the most developer friendly manufacturers and you can get a custom ROM with microG running on almost all of their phones. So, it's not that black and white. But yeah, it's "muh spyware vs. theh spyware".
Also for these geniuses as well:

its not about spyware its about hardware backdoors in the chip. so chink backdoors on chink chips that only chinks use VS us backdoors on us chips that only the us uses

You're a retard lmao. They work better than both apple and samsung. Software is the only thing I'd take points off on but overall their shit is nice. Especially the camera.

You guys are all faggots just buy the shit you like and shut the fuck up.
>unironically caring about boogeymen
>a-all these products are b-bad
>t-those people aren't smart, it's just coincidence they make all the world's electronics

>like not being black bagged because i havent taken my government mandated daily hormone shot
>b-but youre not allowed to like that!

obviously the people who want to use chink phones want to use them because they want to use them. do you think someone is holding a gun to their head while they post or something? the absolute state of cia nigggers...

I'll probably rather have the chinese spying on me