Chinese internet services are better and safer than Western world

Chinese internet services are better and safer than Western world.

Attached: 640px-Flag_of_the_People's_Republic_of_China.svg.png (640x427, 4K)

Most Chinese VPNs keep no logs and aren't party of the five eyes countries dragnet

don't you have some rice to farm?

Hk doesn't farm rice, we make money and the technology you are using.

You mean Intranet services

based chinaman

LONG LIVE MAO

1989 tiananmen square massacre

Then how come they keep letting their users spam my auth.log?

Attached: 20190320_212400.jpg (209x179, 31K)

Yeah, they might not keep logs on stupid westerner, but they are required to log everything done by the Chinese.

10,000 fags crushed to avoid being turned into India.
I'd do 1,000,000 if it means not having to shit on the street.

Attached: basedXi.jpg (850x400, 89K)

>use american vpn in china
>use chinese vpn in the us
>???
>profit

The 1989 Tiananmen Square protests, commonly known in mainland China as the June Fourth Incident (Chinese: 六四事件, liùsì shìjiàn), were student-led demonstrations in Beijing (the capital of the People's Republic of China) in 1989. More broadly, it refers to the popular national movement inspired by the Beijing protests during that period, sometimes called the '89 Democracy Movement (Chinese: 八九民运, bājiǔ mínyùn). The protests were forcibly suppressed after Chinese Premier Li Peng declared martial law. In what became known in the West as the Tiananmen Square Massacre, troops with automatic rifles and tanks fired at the

CHINA HAS MORE FOOD THAN MEEEEEEEEEEEE

>population 1,000,000,000
>why I always see this same bitch
>population 1 billion why I always see the same bitch

Someone post the thing

Using VPN in China is illegal. There is no guarantee that Chinks don't keep logs of you anyway. It's probably just that whatever you pay them is at this time more valuable than whatever they would get for your logs.

the fact they're not as imperialist as america doesn't mean they're right or better

Attached: ricefield.gif (500x244, 2.71M)

All VPNs keep logs.

This. USA applies their ideals on their citizens through peer-pressure. China does it through police state.

this
what is china going to do with my browsing information lol I'm American they can't touch me, i don't give a fuck that they kill their own people

sure, ,xi, sure.

>what is china going to do with my browsing information
Sell it.

>I believe anything I read on a website

sell fake information to advertisers wow big fucking deal, at least I'm not going to jail because of five eyes censorship

It's even worse.
>I believe anything I read on a Chinese propaganda website

literally all us companies sells all their customer data to anyone who will pay for it

At least they are not exporting feminism or lgtbqwerty trash to the rest of the world

Just wait until we get a new president who will lock all of you misogynists and homophobes up until you learn to be decent human beings.

Lest we forget.

Attached: impressive(1).jpg (496x992, 154K)

>reddit
Please use your brain.

He is saying that its doesn't matter if they are wrong. They are not trying to control you. So you don't need to worry about it. With the US they do try to control you. So you do have to worry about it.

Remember when elderly people literally froze to death a couple years ago because there was a big camaogn to cut coal usage but they didn't subsidize any alternative fuels, they just arrested anyone who used it privately even though the giant factories continued to smog up the place without end.

>*forces perpetual debt on u*

Please, no replies concerning his personal conduct, stay on point.

Who will take the role, or already has done so, that Jacob Appelbaum had with regards to privacy?

Attached: 250px-Jacob_Appelbaum-IMG_9320.jpg (250x250, 10K)

>Most Chinese VPNs keep no logs
They have to register their VPN with government agency and absolutely must keep all logs. It's in the fucking law, retard.

Are you farming social credit?

Attached: PLA.webm (1536x864, 2.99M)

or lock up all you feminists and homosexuals until you learn to be normal human beings

is there a country that you could hypothetically hack without getting in jail/dead?

are you in the usa? potentially any enemy of your country

not hacking a country, but hacking in a country

any country, just become a security consultant

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Winnie the Pooh 劉曉波动态网自由门

I don't see the fun lol

>Winnie the Pooh
Always get me. The most powerful man in China is as petty as the gayest man in San Francisco.

Russia, I remember that you could literally do carding and as long as it wasn't against any Russian, it was legal. Uganda tier.

Sorry to crush you faggot xi jingping servant but the Brits are lightyears ahead of your psyops

how stupid are you holy shit

धारा 295ए, 153ए आईपीसी Section 295A, 153A Indian Penal Code धारा 66ए सूचना प्रौद्योगिकी कानून Section 66A Information Technology Act भूत शौचालय ghost toilets गटर मछली gutter fish मुफ्त कृष्णा सनाथम्मा नायक Krishna Sannathamma Naik Arrest प्रतिबंधित मोदी कैरिएचर Banned Modi Caricatures श्रीवास्तव शिशु गिरोह बलात्कार लखनऊ Srivastava infant gang rape Lucknow बॉम्बे हिंदी 1995 Bombay 1995 ₹500 ₹1000 मणिपुर अपरिपक्वता Manipur indepence मुफ्त ਖਾਲਿਸਤਾਨ Free Khalistan मुफ्त भूटान Free Bhutan मुफ्त दक्षिण तिब्बत Free South Tibet मुफ्त कश्मीर Free Kashmir मुफ्त कालापानी Free Kalapani अक्साई चिन 1962 भगत रिपोर्ट Banned literature: Bhagat Report Henderson Brooks भारत का चीन युद्ध India's War Neville Maxwell निर्बाध विजय Unarmed Victory Bertrand Russell हिमालयी गलती Himalayan Blunder John Dalvi 1949 से चीन के विदेश संबंध Foreign Relations Since 1949 Alan Lawrence अमेरिकी क्रांति से ब्रिटिश साम्राज्य और राष्ट्रमंडल का विकास The Evolution of the British Empire and Commonwealth from the American Revolution Alfred LeRoy Burt जॉन एफ कैनेडी के पत्र। JFKPOF-118a-009 JFKNSF-111-016 Papers of John F. Kennedy. Presidential Papers. President's Office Files.

now sir please kindly do the needful sir

Except its western wypipo who are in perpetual debt. Chinkland actually puts chinks first above foreigners (like any actual sane country should do so) and even gives them shady credit to go purchase homes and land in wypipo land that the agencies, banks and politicians gladly accept, so that wypipo are forced to indebt themselves even more for their own land or become modern day serf forever renting in what was supposedly their own country that their ancestors died and slaved away for.
Wypipo are continuously being replaced from every angle possible and the funniest part is that they still blame themselves.
It's so crazy to see from afar that it's sometimes hard to believe it's reality

Attached: 1485804289253.jpg (1024x640, 133K)

Name one worthwhile chinese search engine.

Duckduckgo

Google, when china eventually buys out all american companies.