Apple hate thread

Apple users are stupid subhuman pieces of shit and deserve to die for thinking they're better than the normal tech people who use superior windows/Linux and Android

Attached: tumblr_moowd2HEAW1r8qrrko1_1280.jpg (1000x1333, 90K)

brap

Kys

Post more pics of your mom, kid.

>water is wet

imagine the smell haha

That's big...

Kind of a wide net you cast there user, have you considered that some users might use an iPhone because of the current state of Android and how unoptimised it is, or just want a guaranteed 5 year window of security updates even if it begins obsoleting the device near the end, or a combination of both until the Pinebook and Purism 5 become feasible devices? Or that iPad's are tablets done somewhat properly compared to the majority of Android offers that are just blown up mobile UI's? Sure there's elitism which I absolutely despise but there's sometimes genuine reasons for things

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

>tfw no apple-bottom OP's mom bending over for me

Attached: 1506557158252.png (500x428, 84K)

Yes but unfortunately there are people out there who don't know this common fact. They actually submit to Apple cunts when told they don't want to text with Android users because green bubbles etc. Apple and their users must be brought down so the tech world can go back to normal. We have to teach people that Apple cunts are inferior and to ignore their social bullshit

Attached: 1549323557634.gif (500x281, 1.59M)

My girlfriend has an ass that is about that big and I exclusively have anal with her because I'm not letting such meat go to waste

Her name is Bigbutt Brigitte. I'll post some more if I can find any that won't break the rules

And here we have the typical Apple cunt response. You see, Apple cunts are also fags, so they prefer cocks shoved up their assholes instead of hot pussy to fuck

Here we go

Attached: 1194069559.jpg (1000x1333, 95K)

How cum my come has the consistency of boogers?

She's my all time favorite Gilf/Milf

Attached: 1565968969.jpg (1200x1600, 119K)

Who is she? Does she have any scenes?

Quite the projection there retard. You'd have to go spelunking through 40kg of lard from that ass alone to even see a pussy.
You're a traitor to humanity for being attracted to sub-human whales.

Attached: 1550586196545.jpg (560x386, 39K)

Whatever you say, tranny. Reality check: you will never be a real woman.

I am a Jow Forumsentooman and I use gentoo regularly, it is my favorite operating system
I also own a 2017 imac that I use regularly for digital art because of the nice screen
Throw away your false dichotomies, they only hurt yourself and others.

>t. Has never had a girlfriend
And no, over 70kg a woman ceases to be a woman, at that point they're a whale. Enjoy your feeder fetish I guess.

Attached: 1552712321018.jpg (465x577, 171K)

>tranny itoddler mad at fat women because they have real vaginas and he doesn't

Attached: 1514507101760.jpg (690x720, 77K)

Projection isn't cute user