Holy shit, guys. The comments in this thread:

Holy shit, guys. The comments in this thread:
news.ycombinator.com/item?id=19464269

>At my company we have a couple policies.
>We only accept applicstions from candidate from non-traditional backgrounds if they're diverse. Diverse is defined as any of the following: women, black, Hispanic, or native American - maybe also veterans but I'm not sure.
>Diverse candidates get two attempts to pass the technical phone interview, non diverse get one.
>I recently completed a very difficult job search where I unfortunately had to lean on my ethnicity (I’m Mexican) to pass through very overt screening against white men. I was shocked to hear from multiple companies, large and small, that they did not want men and white men in particular.

What the fuck? I have Southern Italian blood, and could definitely pass as Hispanic. So perhaps I have a chance?

Attached: 1547853860433.jpg (720x530, 57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foundersatwork.posthaven.com/women-learn-to-program-this-summer
jkforum.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8277958
duckduckgo.com/privacy
archivecaslytosk.onion/1nnic
archive.fo/1nnic
archivecaslytosk.onion/jiW1Q
archive.fo/jiW1Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>We only accept applicstions from candidate from non-traditional backgrounds if they're diverse
That means they're not doing anything of value.

>How to get sued for discrimination 101
>How to make sure your company will go under because you only hire unqualified retards 101

I posted this without actually reading the article. Holy fuck, guys.
foundersatwork.posthaven.com/women-learn-to-program-this-summer
>I'm going to give 40 women $9000 stipends to cover their living expenses while they take Lambda School's programming course.

>I have Southern Italian blood, and could definitely pass as Hispanic

I am from Spain and i'd feel insulted if some spaghetti attempts to cover itself as hispanic

>>How to get sued for discrimination 101
No such thing as discrimination against whites, my friend.

Works on my continent.

Lmao, cry about it, friend.
You don't see women crying about men who cover themselves as women.
From this day forwards, I'm Peurto Rican.

Pretend to be Argentinian and you'll have the perfect disguise. Remember they all have Italian surnames.

does 50% finnish count as non-white

Attached: serveimage.jpg (226x223, 8K)

white af m8

No but you can pass as a faggot.

can anyone post what the guy looks like? I bet he doesn't look like an attractive male who would naturally succeed in the dating market. Am I right or wrong?

oh nevermind it's a women doing this

> ycombinator
nope, not even once.
>You don't see women crying about men who cover themselves as women.
i do. mostly supremacist feminists.

>tfw my job field positively discriminates toward white males
>tfw £45k ez money and ez job because of literal white Male privilege

Attached: 1535597611087.jpg (768x960, 76K)

Look at the junior developer everyone.

tfw would have been £80k if you were black

Transrace is going to be a thing, just like transgender became thing when woman became the new man; and just like how men pretending to be women are dominating them and setting unprecedented female records everywhere, whites pretending to be coloured people will make the best coloured people.
The future is bright.

Attached: 1500015038330.gif (184x141, 1024K)

Don't know what those gooks are saying on this page but based yandex gave me source on the image.
jkforum.net/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=8277958

Why is this Russian botnet so based at reverse image search? If works every fucking time.

Because they aren't trying to censor shit. I don't know why I even bother clicking to the google button first

It's easier than that
I get literal step career growth, 1st yr £45k, 2nd yr £50k, 4th £85k and 6y+ exec position £140k+

This is already a thing. Look at any kid 15-20, they all want to be black.

>Yandex
Reading the privacy policy on yandex. It's just as bad as Google, only it's Russians.

DDG's
duckduckgo.com/privacy

>Because this information could be used to link you to your searches, we do not log (store) it at all.
I have a hard time believing this. If people attacked their servers, they'd be fucked. They would not have those IP addresses logged?

Yandex
>foreign botnet
>just werks
Google
>domestic botnet
>doesn't even fucking work

i don't mind google or whoever datamining my fake identity as much as they want, if they at least make their services fucking work
giving "cartoon" as a source when i try to reverse image search some mongolian drawnings, when it gave actual source just fine before is just fucking retarded

Shit. I'm a minority that passed on a minority-exclusive scholarship because I'm against AA bullshit in principle (and did well enough to compete for scholarships with whites like a real human bean) but that stubbornness ultimately hasn't wrought me any help with my unrelated shortcomings and issues. What should I learn to just throw in the towel and cash in on this dumb diversity meme while I still can?

Yea its every man for himself it's a doggy dog world you think any of these tards on Jow Forums wouldnt

If you are not arab/indian and want to get into tech, you will be given a red carpet. If you are also good at it you will break the threshold of poster-minority and become the next black Steve Jobs

Absolutely, user. Use it to your full advantage. Why the fuck would you not?

>he doesn't know about duckduckgo
Oh user, so innocent.

It always felt so wrong to me; I was raised to scoff at that sort of thing. The notion of it always felt like:
>Oh, so you think I'm not good enough? I'm trying to grow into a man, don't give me that kiddie glove shit.
I still feel that way. I've just allowed myself to fall into a spiral of general failuredom after a series of unfortunate events and personal losses, but I can't just be a loser forever. I don't want to, even. I've slowly been pulling myself back out of that hole and have learned firsthand that there's no reward for playing fair.

>become woman
>enter some sports competitively
>thrash everyone ez
>winner prize and fame
>documentaries and interviews on being a record breaking minority female in the dark age of white cis patriarchy
>join military
>apply for sf and pass
>contracts on biographies, articles, journals and more interviews in being first minority female in sf with passing patriarchy standards
>#vagtoo
>???
>profit
>change back to man when finished

I am against AA bullshit but if you have the opportunity to take advantage of it then there is no real reason not to. Playing fair is almost never a good idea.

Yeah, I see where you're coming from. I'd never want to be handed things because of some specifications of my being, but honestly, I think my thoughts have changed fairly recently. If people want to hand you things because you'll fill their quota, then go for it - use it to your complete advantage.

So basically they discriminate against hiring whites. But they need a thin veil to hide behind.
I'm starting to get annoyed about this.

Spanish dudes are white though.
Only people from (former) spanish colonies are hispanic/latino.
It's not what the word actually means, but it's used as a "non-problematic" term for latin american shitskins.

That's because it is wrong and forced, you've got good sense in you, but given that the opportunity is there, take it.
It's pretty standard for countries to have a system that favours their own, hence in most western countries that were majority a certain European, they would favour their own, they would have advantages over foreigners or other distinct groups, and why wouldn't they? You would favour your own kin over some strangers and so on this tribe mentality of long cultural and appearance similarities a society was built with inherent privilege for their own.

It's just how currently your passport gives you inherent privilege in your country over someone who doesn't have it, although that will probably soon go out the window too (only in western countries though as other are instead becoming more exclusionary and nationalistic).

Latin americans come in all shades though, and the proper terms would be either native or mestizo.

Americans aren't white though

>Latin americans come in all shades though
To some retards in the US, LA is just the very light brown skin you often see in Mexico.
So these diversity-loving types just think that it's all like that, and use these kind of words to describe them.
They'll still give you special privilege if you mention you're from this shithole though.
>and the proper terms would be either native or mestizo
I know, that's why I said that it wasn't what hispanic actually means.

This means that Aryans (i.e. Iranians Afghans and Tajiks) have it the best since they can look like a heavy minority (grow beard long wear traditional clothes) but if they want the can look exactly like Europeans (wear suite shave beard longer hair).

And yes it is true. I am Aryan I have red hair red beard and heterochromia with gray eyes. The pictures you see of people aren't Aryans they are basterdized Aryans (i.e. mixed too much with Arabs)

honestly i am just happy there is some comments there that are giving it shit and pointing out how illogical it is.
for some reason when you bring up the areas of law and medicine their only retort is "women aren't made partner" or "so few women doctors" when in reality it's because they don't want the intense schedules, unlike men. i am both infuriated and bored of the same back and forth each and every time with this topic.

yes, of course use whatever you can to your advantage. this is a competitive marketplace and you need whatever upper hand you can get.
i get your mindset of "i don't want your fucking hand out", but it's a failure's mindset.

Archive it guys

She will get back as tax reduction or call for some big program goverment for women in code.

>Transrace is going to be a thing

It's already a thing.
Here in Australia we have this bizarre idea to have various scholarships for aboriginals in engineering, science, medicine, etc. Since they're literally a stone age people with ~65 IQ busy sniffing petrol, no actual aboriginal obviously ever applies to those scholarships, so instead they're filled by whites or jews larping as abos.

Attached: that-cute-abo-on-the-right.jpg (2185x545, 295K)

Hacker News:
archivecaslytosk.onion/1nnic
archive.fo/1nnic
Founders at Work:
archivecaslytosk.onion/jiW1Q
archive.fo/jiW1Q

>be white as loaf bread and mayo
>grandfather claims his grandmother was Cherokee
>claim I am native American now
Get tons of job offers now, take full advantage of this system because it's as stupid as it gets. Also, it turns out my grandfather wasn't lying his grandmother was a member of the Cherokee nation

My great grandfather was cherokee, and I kinda look cherokee. What's the worst thing that could happen if I started putting it on my job application?

Hi
It's "dog eat dog" not doggy dog
Pls fix thanks

>What's the worst thing that could happen if I started putting it on my job application?
You'll thwart the last hope that white autistic kid had in making it in this world even though by merit he deserved that position, and his kms stream will spam /gif/ threads for half a day.

The problem is that American citizen males perceived to be "white" have been making a good living via programming, even those who are not graduates of elite schools.
In the 1990s there were many complaints about a "right wing" culture based in the "computer science departments" of universities. This wasn't true, unless "right wing" means "socially liberal, fiscally conservative" and "critical of political correctness" but these attitudes are considered "far right wing" today. But compared to the rest of academia, computer science specifically, and STEM in general, were not as far-left as all other academic disciplines.
So, in order to diminish the economic prospects (and reproductive fitness) of American citizen so-called "white" males they encouraged affirmative action for non-white males, mass immigration of non-whites and visa programs like H1-B.
Then various so-called "white" male cultures in technology were demonized as "toxic," "sexist" and "racist" in order to further diminish their economic prospects.
This campaign has seen the cooperation of the economic elites and the "social left" - many who still pay lip service to various Marxist ideologies - to destroy the economic and social power of working and middle class American citizen "whites."
Google.com is the perfect example of this but it's endemic in Silicon Valley since the defense industry became less powerful there.
This campaign is written about quite openly, in rather explicit anti-"white male" terms, across media and academia. It's barely allowed to be criticized even on sites like this.

FlaggED

top kek

go to the job interview and mow them down :^)
just satire btw ;)