Jow Forums X updated today and now gives me these errors every time I open a new board or thread. What gives?

Jow Forums X updated today and now gives me these errors every time I open a new board or thread. What gives?

Attached: file.png (685x82, 38K)

WOMM

Attached: 1552958472933.jpg (500x469, 48K)

What the hell's that supposed to mean?

Works On My Machine

try going to chrome://flags/#network-service and disabling the network service flag.

Works on My Machine

try going to chrome://flags/#network-service and disabling the network service flag

[2]

thanks for the heads up OP
won't update for now.

>Jow Forums+bloat
Why?

Attached: 1550639396959.jpg (640x736, 42K)

try going to chrome://flags/#network-service and disabling the network service flag

why does is it stuck at Yotsuba B wtf
also why don't NSFW Boards show any pics anymore
why is my Jow Forums suddenly broken, even without scripts or skins or anything

Yeah yeah, but what the fuck does that actually do?

there's an error between the chair and the keyboard

probably some IoT aas bullshit. who the fuck cares but normies with alexa in their homes

try going to [search engine of choice] and searching "chrome network service flag"

anybody got an idea why the pics don't work on NSFW boards ?
Only fucks with my chrome, Opera still displays them normally. I changed nothing it just happened
Thanks in advance anons

Attached: 1354729877779.jpg (550x728, 41K)

> chrome
there's your problem. stop using shit-tier browsers made by cucks.

i noticed that too. are you running an adblocker? i had to disable it on Jow Forums to get images to load. 4channel works fine. looks like the coder of Jow Forums-x fucked up again.

which browser do you use

firefox esr. the only browser on the planet worth using. i let everyone else deal with firefox's gay changes before they're passed down to extended support users, usually a fucking long time after, but we still get all the security updates.

worked, thank you user.
AdBlock fucked it up, UBlock origin still works

Attached: 1394121449084.gif (242x179, 1.79M)

you're welcome m8

what are the benifits of the Extended Support Release

steal of thread

since the domain split everytime i open Jow Forums, 4chanx fails to load, then after 2-3 seconds the page refreshes, once again without 4chanx. then 2-3 seconds later still, suddenly it loads. this is on various versions of firefox and various userscript loaders on various operating systems.

what am i doing wrong

Why? The site integrated everything Jow Forums X does into its native plugin.

Adblock is terrible, no wonder.

stability, no sudden changes overnight to any new and gayest features mozilla want to ram down people's throats.

thx

>google botnet browser

To filter tripfags and namefags. Why do they even exist in an anonymous board?

>he doesnt use ungoogled chromium
point and laugh

it disables the network service you fag

Is there any way to get 4chanX to show archived threads?
It used to redirect to an archive, now I see the native Jow Forums archive for a split second, then it goes away and all I see is "Thread archived.
You cannot reply anymore."
Yeah, thanks. I'd just like to view the archive without switching browsers.

post menu > Archive > Post
but there's no setting to auto-redirect from the internal archive, although it would probably be easy to add if you wanted to do a pull request

nah, the nonjava capcha is a blessing