Is it safe to use Tor inside your daily OS?

Is it safe to use Tor inside your daily OS?

I am not going to do anything important, I just want to stop websites tracking me, so using something like TAILS would be too much hassle.

Attached: tor.jpg (1200x800, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theregister.co.uk/2018/02/24/tor_fbi_hacking_appeal/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gyyxb3/the-fbi-booby-trapped-a-video-to-catch-a-suspected-tor-sextortionist
searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/450425659/Intel-kill-switch-code-indicates-connection-to-NSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Is it safe to use Tor inside your daily OS?
perfectly safe. give it a few minutes, some dribbling fucking retard will chime in to say it's compromised.
pro-tip: it's the fbi

>t. fbi

just use unlock origin, unless you really enjoy everything going way slower

>literally made by the US Navy
>not compromised

As long as your just trying to hide from advertisers and tracking it's a ok
If you're trying to hide from the gubment you're actually making their job easier

> he thinks a system that was developed for secret US government communications is compromised
RETARD
E
T
A
R
D

Hmmm yes remind me in the 10,000 pages Snowdon released how many of the super-duper secret projects actually use TOR? Oh wait, none.

well known that nsa/fbi/cia and other alphabet agencies used tor for all kinds of purposes. why do you think they invented it? out of boredom? my fucking sides: in orbit.

find one page in snowden's documents that says tor is compromised, retard. even he was recommending people to use it. how did you manage to be this fucking retarded, fbi? brain damage? birth defect? car accident. start finding doc files, retard. i'll wait.

americans: the world's largest collection of compulsive lying retards.
hello fbi! tor is still king, you're all still losers. how things never change.

>literally can’t name one government agency that uses tor
>hurrr I won
Retard

> still no proof of tor being compromised
shocking. still waiting for those doc files, retard fbi agent.

> name one agency
> thinks the fbi doesn't use tor
LMAO
theregister.co.uk/2018/02/24/tor_fbi_hacking_appeal/
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/gyyxb3/the-fbi-booby-trapped-a-video-to-catch-a-suspected-tor-sextortionist

Based retard
I guess AES encryption is compromised because it was implemented by the NSA

>I guess AES encryption is compromised because it was implemented by the NSA
But it wasn't

correct. not even the NSA have been able to crack 256bit keys.. as far as we know.

It's imperfect, but better than most alternatives. Make sure to block 5 eyes nodes + whatever country you live in.

no seriously, whoever controls the exit nodes control you
why when the nsa already has your hardware backdoor

just use a chinese vpn, five eyes are blind there

>why when the nsa already has your hardware backdoor
none of my hardware is backdoored, conspiratard.
> he thinks the chinese don't pass on intelligence to the west
my fucking sides. truly retarded.

stop stalking people on facebook they detect it and she doesn't love you and doesn't want you in her life.

searchsecurity.techtarget.com/news/450425659/Intel-kill-switch-code-indicates-connection-to-NSA

If your daily OS is Windows, Android, MacOS or a spyware infected Linux then no.

Use it to order weed loads of times, if your up to anything ultra shady don't go online at all

Attached: bdd8f5afa20aef46fea1e7121fb2ab4c6fdbf66692c5afb2d2562216d95bb3db.png (800x800, 49K)