The macbook pro

I’ve totally fucked it haven’t I

Attached: 3F70841F-959E-46E1-BD9D-090F8B53838A.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

Other urls found in this thread:

protechrestore.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

M

How did you manage to do that that

paging satania-chan

I was installing an eGPU on windows on it. I disabled the intergrated intel GPU on device later and about a minute later that happened.

It affects it in the bootloader and in every OS (I can tell whats happening on screen by what the colorful strip does on the screen) so somehow i imagine its a hardware fault but idk how i prompted it do that

Device manager*

it looks pretty fucked. buy a thinkpad.

And why did you disable it?

So that windows would switch to the eGPU as the default GPU. I think, this was back in october.

I tried to drain the battery on the thing totally, 6 months later and it still turns on. So i got bored and decided to post on Jow Forums

MACTODDLER BTFO

Attached: 1533913440167.gif (500x491, 376K)

And why would you do that?
You can just toggle the egpu for the programs you want

No.

I prefer windows by a mile but Mac OS speeds up my job workflow alot. I’ve been running a hackintosh build off my main PC since but its very very limited compared to the macbook.

But yeah +1 to PC and windows for not being so prone to so many backwards and unfixable problems. Fuck Apple.

Attached: image.jpg (4032x3024, 1.68M)

Yep, this goes in my BTFO iToddler compilation.

Attached: 1549571411513.jpg (907x954, 77K)

t. mactoddler

Imagine being so cucked that you’d actually pretend windows can run Adobe and Avid products for more than 5 minutes without crashing.

Would you like to send an error report, cuck?

Dude, just buy a cheap t420 off ebay, pop in 8GB ram and an ssd, and you have yourself a PRIME hackintosh setup.

If you want to get super ballsy, you can coreboot it with GRUB payload and pop in an Ivy Bridge quad core for an extra 80 bucks.

Assuming USD, could get above for like 300 to 400 bucks.

The main problem with my current hackintosh is that i'm running a gtx970. NVIDIA cards DO NOT play nicely with mojave. And apple are making nvidia withhold driver support. its 100% ass.

based

>you're using it wrong

Attached: 22407737_143524669721383_1682137990_n.png (248x294, 80K)

Imagine being so cucked that you’d actually pretend fagOS can run Adobe and Avid products for more than 5 minutes without setting your house on fire.

Would you like to send an insurance claim, cuck?

Attached: 1529867363542.jpg (1750x960, 433K)

You’re using it wrong

Adobe stopped giving shit about their mac versions a decade ago, the entire industry did, as they should. Apple is a complete joke in the media industry now.

You can get the part you need here:
protechrestore.com/
Use their serial number lookup to ensure compatability. Its on the bottom cover of the device near the hinge. If they dont show it in stock, give them a call. Billy is great at finding the parts you need.

You will need a pentelobe 4 screwdriver as well as some torx ones (3,4 and 8, i believe). If its a 2016 or newer you will also need a pentelobe 1 and a suction cup.

Its not hard to do, just be sure to unplug that battery first thing. Good luck.

>posting hardware comparisons when we're talking about why the OS has benefits over windows

Genius

>pills
>Turning Technologies clicker
college hittin this one hard

Sounds like a mobo is needed, but lloks more like an LCD issue. What happens when you connect it to an external monitor?

Name 5 professional tracking or mixing studios that have windows set up on their windows station.

Name 1 (one) professional tracking and or mixing studio that runs windows as its only OS on its workstations (ie no MacOS at all)

You already did when you bought that.

You fucked it the moment you bought it faggot

well here's the problem

on MacOS you need to log into the user before the external monitor receives an output.

On clover (my bootloader) you can't have a second monitor output

on windows, you'd have a second monitor output but because the last thing i did was disable the iGPU in device manager, it boots the main monitor.

I'm assuming its a mobo issue due to some very weird bugs i had before it went.

On MacOS (and MacOS only) it wouldn't intermittently flash that static in OP pic, but only when nothing was happening on the screen (if the cursor was moving, or a flash video was playing, it wouldn't happen).

There was a period where a strip on the screen (exactly where the odd strip o the OP pic is) would display everything backwards. Literally just a strip that displayed from right to left. This affected both OS'es and the bootloader.

Apple products are v strange.

Nah, it was fucked by Apple before you bought it.

>Toggle the egpu to be always used with a certain program(s)
Versus
>Disable the internal GPU of the laptop, so the computer has to fallback on the egpu
It's not a matter of using it right or wrong, it's a matter of doing something that could fuck your PC regardless of the is or vendor

A corebooted, Ivy Bridge can run it on Intel HD Graphics no problem. This is if you want to have a portable option.

werks on my machine

Send it to rossman

Attached: 1486101967267.gif (538x572, 338K)

>hackintosh build off my main PC since but its very very limited compared to the macbook.
it's the same thing, except you get good perf on proper pc, fuk ur talkin abt

The performance is much worse, see