Why are you not allowed to choose default apps that are outside of the windows store?

Why are you not allowed to choose default apps that are outside of the windows store?
This is hijacking my qBittorrent magnet links association.

Attached: default_app_choises.webm (1406x639, 544K)

works on my machine
t. ltsc
also kys chromenigger

I think there is another UI that lets you set default program associations, although I'm not sure it works for URL prefixes like magnet

Maybe you need the registry?

> Why are you not allowed
Because you're on Microsoft's botnet. Not a computer OS under your control.

OP is probably just retarded and fucked something up because Works on my Machine

I wanted to call OP retarded, but mine doesn't even show the magnet protocol at all. Absolute state of windows.
Just change it in your browser. I would imagine chrome as something similar

Attached: 12345.jpg (690x541, 63K)

you europeans are literal subhumans

>t. 56%

so mad

It's because you're a snails and frogs eating, stinky french fucking faggot. Go mount your gillet jaune and eat some rubberbullets. Faggot.

why are you showing a firefox screenshot retard?

what's the matter? your wife's son insulted you? or your wife didn't let you lick tyrone's cum out of her vagina?

because you open magnet links in your browser and you can just change the associated program in it.
You can also just go into qbit and check the magnet protocol in there

HURR DURR

this is already the case, has always been

Attached: file.png (1328x805, 86K)

Ok you fucking monogoloid. I solved your problem in 2 seconds with google
HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Magnet\shell\open\command

so you're actually defending this?

europeans are such fucking subhumans dude, instead of just using computers in english, which 90% of the world fucking does, they use them in their fucking nigger retard subhuman languages

and then they have the nerve to ask for consumer-grade customer support, god what a bunch of fucking braindead apes

I thought you wanted help with your problem. If you just wanted to call windows shit then do so and change to Linux already

t. speaks one language only and is proud of it

What now?
You remind me of those "is the cable plugged in" tech support pajeet
No this isn't your basic user fault problem.

Attached: file.png (1438x752, 83K)

As opposed to you fucking mongrels going around the world not putting any effort in speak the native language? see how that works huh?

bump