WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING UGLY?!

WHY ARE THEY SO FUCKING UGLY?!

Attached: space gay.png (892x820, 527K)

That looks pretty good tbqh. A little overdone but it seems comfortable.
Jobs-era Macbooks were fashion toys that looked like they were made out of melted soda cans. Which they probably were.

looks pretty good to me, the only thing that could improve is a smaller bezel so they can pack more screen in the same size machine. what laptop do you think looks better, OP?

MACTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1529245965487.gif (500x491, 376K)

You may not like it but what you are looking at is the most advanced laptop in the world.

Thinkpad P52.

But OP pic is not Razer Stealth.

how can you say jobs era macs were toys when this exists?

Attached: E58DA316-9989-45CA-803F-3E66C483F7BE.jpg (426x373, 29K)

Attached: 1543255497448.webm (854x480, 2.9M)

>Thinkpad P52.
i knew you were trolling

>literally slapped together with random scrap metal, tin trays, and soda cans

Not trolling. Something THICC with lots of ports is infinite times prettier than something that looks likes a kitchen applience.
Only boomers, females and other homosexuals would say otherwise.

you never used one if you think that. build quality on powerbooks rivaled thinkpads

function does not equal pretty, I would rather use a thinkpad workstation but the mac looks nice

Based

>le build quality meme
>OH NOES IT FLEXES IF I FLEX IT!
So don't flex it. Problems weren't.

that key travel makes me want to castrate myself

UGH-*snort* gosh user you just don't get beautiful design, obviously it's the sexiest thing since gay cock.

because they're the definition of form over function

Attached: pct_inter_color01.jpg (780x600, 115K)

It's the 16:10 aspect ratio. It looks so fucking stupid, and pisses me the fuck off that everybody doesn't just stick to the same fucking 16:9 standard that everybody knows and likes.

Is this bait?

It'd be good, if not for the godawful keyboard that feels like bashing your finger into a aluminium block and will break in less than 2 years but will be denied waranty service because there is a small scratch somewhere.

I am here now to laugh at seething porfags. I paid off my silverado with 42k miles yesterday just btw

Attached: 20190322_205105.jpg (4032x3024, 2.58M)

I dunno. But they fucking are. That's the only thing I don't like about my old mba, it's ugly as fuck. Still a great laptop that works perfectly after 6 years of constant use, but Jesus fuck it's hideous.

Too bad, the walk could do you good.

Here in america we drive our suvs from a to b

And another paid shill appears. There's not a macbook on the market that can compare to even an entry level $1500 gaming notebook in raw specs, and macOS is fucking terrible. I used it for all of a week before wiping the SSD and installing Linux and never looking back. A fucking asus tuf gaming notebook with an i7-8750H, 16GB DDR4, 1TB SSD, 120Hz 1080p display, and 6GB gtx 1060 is less than $2,000 and would trounce any macbook in every single aspect but screen resolution.

>Boomers
Pretty sure you mean zoomers. I'm a boomer, and I'd take a thicc af machine over a brushed metal kitchen appliance looking thing any day.

Ooh why my pp hard, what laptop is that user

panasonic lets note

Its ugly because of everything, old people think it looks premium for some reason but it looks cheap.

What are you talking about, the top bar + bottom dock setup is god tier.

Shit OS though, better to just set up the same look in a better OS

Attached: meme.jpg (3700x2184, 1.97M)

Japanese ThinkPad

The P52 can't even be configured with the best mobile Quadro or mobile Xeon, it's just a thick piece of shit with a contrarian-cool logo on it and that's probably literally all you know about it because you're just a meme spouting sheep.

I may not have liked Jobs, but he knew how to run Apple.
Now they have managed to alienate their primary customers in favor of the lowest common denominator.

Techie boomers definitely use ancient thinkpads, normie zoomers and techie zoomers who think JavaScript and Atom makes them quirky and nerdy use Macs.

netbook reincarnated.
> Celeron tier performance
> shitty keyboard
> huge display bezels

Actual techie boomers use all kinds of technology because they actually understand and enjoy it and aren't just hipsters hiding their lack of competence behind trendy fashion accessories like MacBooks and ThinkPads.

Actual actual techie boomers definitely use dumb terminal workstations to telnet into corporate mainframes over dialup.

Based and Redpilled.

Attached: 019-mnKyb9Y.jpg (420x420, 27K)

>MACTODDLERS BTFO
Raced and Bedpilled.

Attached: thicdog.png (776x635, 645K)

stop calling him jobs he is an Arab and his name is Steve al-Jandali (i.e. the Syrian from Jandal)

Looks fine, I wish they had better keyboards.

Based on your filename "joke", I think you're just not old enough to appreciate it.

Melting soda cans is how we recycle. Everything is made out of that

Amerifat

Eurocope

Learn how to properly wear a watch.

t.zoomer

Youre retarded if you think there is anything wrong with my watch

You're wearing it on your fucking hand, dumbass.
They're called wristwatches for a reason.

Attached: 1461361473944.jpg (238x212, 12K)

>said while posting a laptop that people only like because it looks weird and is Japanese
What's functional about that shitty circular touchpad?

You can use it like a jog wheel to scroll long pages. Of course it's still inferior compared to a trackpoint but it definitely beats the repetitive motion required with gesture-based scrolling.

>fuck you stupid normies and your form over function!
>now let's gimp the touchpad because I don't know what page up and page down are for

Yes your watch slides up to the base of your hand when you shake your wrist you fucking melvin

Attached: IMG_20181005_220935.jpg (640x853, 45K)

what DE is that

Attached: 1487544998264.png (810x720, 645K)

Adjust your bracelet to fit your wrist.
That's why they're adjustable.
Here's something for you to try: bend your hand back all the way. Does it touch your watch? Does the crown leave a mark on the back of your hand? If so, congratulations, you don't fucking know how to wear a watch, and even got a retard mark to prove it.

Attached: 1461374035170.png (600x580, 622K)

I like my current adjustment fuck off yuropoor

It's okay, It's understandable that you wouldn't think about the design of the things you buy and use.
You bought a MacBook, after all.

Attached: fortyk.png (292x257, 101K)

wasn't that the one where the hinge wasn't screwed into the display assembly, but the flimsy bezzels?
it broke pretty much from using it like a laptop.

it's Cinnamon. the bottom panel uses the transparent panels extension and the icing task manager applet

>You're doing it wrong
There're no rule book or objective instructions on how to wear a watch. As long as he can easily read the time, does it really matter where exactly the watch hangs on his arm?
Just because you were taught this "truth" doesn't mean it's the objective truth and the only right way to do this thing.

How horrible, you have to use the second or third best CPU/GPU available

Best be using a ULV shitmachine then

Based satania poster

watches are stupid anyways when you have a phone
and a real man can just look at the sun's position and know what time it is

Attached: 1510192438887.png (406x325, 127K)

It's really not comfortable, honestly. It sits very awkwardly on any surface and especiall on your lap, and the thinness of it makes it feel as if I'm going to snap it into two very easily or it's going to fall out of my lap very easily. The keyboard is out of this world - in the bad way. I've never used a worse keyboard in my life.

And trackpad, and keyboard, and OS, and battery life.
Oh yeh, and Asus laptops look like hot wheels trash.

>holding up the Orient Mako like it's expensive when I've seen teenagers at the grocery store wearing them

amerifat itoddlers utterly btfo

>WHY
asymmetrical edge proportions, keyboard that looks like it's gonna spill out the sides, bottom panel footprint that screams "wasted space"

pic related looks way better even if it's still just a macshit

Attached: macshit pro.jpg (1600x1200, 424K)

Seething.

It looks okay

Its there to show the timestamp idiot

>Orient
>expensive
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>and keyboard
This is a joke, right? Macbooks literally have the worst keyboard in existence. Apple is facing a class-action lawsuit over how garbage the keyboard is. Did you shills forget to update your reply scripts?

And?

Everyone here should stop being so angry and bitter, the uncomfy atmosphere is annoying me.

Not "here" specifically. I mean Jow Forums.

>there is no rule book on how to wear a watch
Of course there is. The new world truly was a mistake. You uncultured swines aren't a civilization.

This is what you sound like right now

Attached: 1552790751844.png (1024x512, 373K)

Feminine design to appeal to girls and homosex.

New Dell Xps Series shits on mac designs.
I jack off to my Xps 9560 everynow and then

>u r le pic xD
Just admit you wear your watch like niggers do and try to correct it, this is just embarassing. I mean, you're bragging about a fucking Orient that you wear on your hand.

It's a CHUWI lapbook SE, nice but 4Go Ram is too limited in our Electron/Web based world.

had one of these, was a nice computer except for the graphic display that died in 2 years of costly existence.

>Just admit you wear your watch like niggers do
Bitch I'm not even that guy, I don't own a watch. Why would you even need one in this day and age.
Pic related is me fucking smelling you through the screen.

Attached: nose-clipart-vector-697830-790947.jpg (1300x1300, 50K)

>Why would you even need one in this day and age.
What is this retard on about? Do you dig your phone out of your pocket like an utter pleb every time you wanna know the time?

>Do you dig your phone out of your pocket like an utter pleb every time you wanna know the time?
Yes. Why would you not? I'm already pulling my phone out of my pocket every time I want to do anything, why should knowing the time be some special exception.

>And trackpad, and keyboard, and OS, and battery life....etc
Trackpad I'll give you, it's fairly decent and I don't like the way any other trackpad acts up if you've got even the slightest hint of water or any other liquid on your fingers. Guess Apple trackpad was designed for being used with cum or lube on your hands, but the keyboard is fucking abysmal garbage, the OS literally can't make it through a single incremental update without some kind of huge, glaring newsworthy bug or security flaw and if the software you use on the daily doesn't get an update for each new version, tough shit looks like you're not using that software anymore if you want the most recent version of macOS. Let's not forget the way Apple randomly ends support for machines that are still quite capable for daily normie use such as C2D mac mini not being able to install the most recent macOS, but it'll run modern Linux distros and windows 10 just fine. The reason you can't run macOS on that hardware? It's such a bloated, unoptimized shit show that it literally slows to a crawl on older-but-still-capable machines. As for battery life, I call bullshit. If you can show me a macbook with those kind of specs that gets better battery life WITHOUT throttling the CPU and switching to Intel graphics every chance it gets, I'll happily sell my Asus and buy a new mac. And no, the Asus notebooks in the sub $2000 range don't look like hot wheels trash at all. You're thinking of the much more expensive ROG shit with obnoxious LEDs all over it and gaymurr aesthetics. The tuf series are more like a gaming laptop and an ibm era durable thinkpad had a lovechild. They're durable as fuck and look pretty damn good. Way better than any macbook, that's for damn sure

Thanks for cementing my idea that you americans have no idea what being civilized is.

Nah, it's more like you best be using a Precision or Zbook or something else that actually is advanced from a company that doesn't just coast on its cult following like the Apple of business.

MacBooks and ThinkPads are one and the same, they just cater to a different area of tech illiterate hipsters.

Should I?

Attached: huawei-matebook-x-pro-nvidia-geforce-mx-150.png (851x814, 334K)

>spyawei
no

Yes, all the G4 PowerBooks suffered from that
Only the Titanium one and it still was shit when compared to chinkpads thanks to the autodestructing bezels