Redpill me on VPNs

Redpill me on VPNs

Are they worth it?

Attached: 1548790321423.jpg (888x1222, 226K)

If you're trying to mask illegal activities, then no. You'll be found no matter what. If you're trying to use public wifi and are afraid of Joe Rando snooping on your traffic, then sure.

Somehow you must be able to reach the corporate LAN in a secure way, thus VPNs are worth it. IPsec, OpenVPN, wireguard.

Attached: phone2.jpg (600x600, 82K)

>security
yes
>privacy
yes*
>anonymity
no

if suggest buying a cheap VPS and setting up vpn on tcp 443

So instead of getting your original ip from your VPN provider, they get it from your VPS provider? At least vpn providers have a reason not to turn anything over when requested, it endangers their business model.

yes i forgot to write about the * part because im a retard.

>selfhosting
better speeds
not abused ips, can even post to chans
meme ports like tcp443 or udp53
>paid
no unique ip
hopefully no logs
provider will try to protect you and your identity

if you have to ask: then no, they are not worth it.

Is this the fat chick from Star Track?

only Chinese ones will keep you legally safe, no vpn is private but at least you won't be arrested by the fbi because China doesnt care what Americans visit

Yeah, until they start negotiating some trade deal and the Americans go "So, hey Chang, how about sharing that sweet data these dummies have been so blithely giving you and we'll give you more favorable terms and even pretend to lose some face in public."
It's more likely than you think

sauce pls

Depends on the VPN provider, but the same can be said about some VPS providers. There are some VPNs I legitimately will never trust.

That's the fat bitch that plays on the new star track

They're good if you want to torrent big dirty files from public sites.

I got Nord VPN... paid for three years worth and then found out it might not be as great as people thought. I really dont need it for anything important tho, i just want to try and operate as anonymous as possible

somebody post the talking horse pic

yes but there are a lot of VPNs that pretend to have your privacy in mind. Avoid Proton, Nord, Tunnelbear, or anything contemporary. I'd suggest riseup or sigavpn

Can someone please tell me one VPN which works on Jow Forums?
Every VPN I have used was range banned.
I just want privacy on this site because moot sells you and your data.

my gf is chinese so I give her access to my account, and then use it when I need it at home. Works well for me, but my use case is quite specific

What exact data does gookmoot sell, to whom, and for what?

VPN's are mostly all the same. They just lease servers form the exact same VPS providers around the world and sell you a subscription.

You also shouldn't use their software unless it's FOSS.

>provider will try to protect you and your identity

Attached: lol_leopard.jpg (447x364, 30K)

How come most people who pirate don't get caught?

No

Attached: 1551201550350.jpg (640x573, 39K)

Why? Nord is out of US jurisdiction

I use a terminal-based client for my VPN that I believe is Foss while the official isn't

She looks like she fucks with black men

Why aren't all girls pale redheads? Does God hate us? Or he simply doesn't love us enough?

They're literally genetically inferior

where's the gobrement straw?

Wrong.

Yea, if they didn't work how are we torrenting things freewilly.

Probably up both their assholes.

She's cute

I've always been suspect of NordVPN because they sure as hell have one hell of a budget to be able to sponsor so many damn different people on youtube and shit.

Streaming and DDL sites are a thing now. Don't even have to use torrents.

Redheads have the wettest pussies, will let you do the most based things to them, are always good to go, and red pubes make my dick hard (even thinking about it). Who doesn't love getting inside a fire-crotch? Who doesn't love their soft, pale, sensual skin, their gutteral moans and enthusiastic hip thrusts.

Admittedly there is a strain (breed?) of redheads that look like they have down syndrome (it's the shame of their foreheads I think?), but the other breed of redheads is divine.

Truly a man of culture

Thank you, user. I have always considered myself rather sophisticated with well acquired tastes.

Do the needful sirs, provide with sauce sirs.

Russian is better, and hope for the relations between east and west to worsen.

A scholar, I see.

It costs more to chase after every person who commits copyright infringement than it does to pay for the rights to the data.

And a gentleman.