Admit it Jow Forums. You hate indians because you're jealous they can acomplish something

Admit it Jow Forums. You hate indians because you're jealous they can acomplish something.

Attached: nagoorcorejava.gif (849x458, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DnqjEBHpyvk
durgasoft.com/
durgajobs.com?
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If anyone is interested here's the video lecture:
youtube.com/watch?v=DnqjEBHpyvk

Better than SICP, IMHO.

Funny because these guys probably code better than 99% of Jow Forums.

>more than 1100 members in a single class room
is that supposed to be a good thing?

this
I guess it's meant to just indicate that he's popular, but big class sizes just blow.

>tfw his accent is still better than some teachers I've had at my uni
fuck

Nagoor Babu is an absolute legend in the Java world. I'm a white American, but I flew all the way to India for several weeks just to be able to listen to his lectures. I had tried for months to get a job as a Java developer and was ignored. Once I started mentioning on my resumé that I had attended Nagoor Babu's lectures in person, my phone wouldn't stop ringing. I now work with Enterprise Java Beans and The Spring Framework and have an awesome job I enjoy with a $30,000/yr salary.

Attached: babu.jpg (738x415, 111K)

Sounds like bullshit but I believe you.

durgasoft.com/

>my fucking sides!

Attached: durgasoft.jpg (1309x948, 256K)

>"Thanks I write shitting beach locator with ur tutorials"

nice seething, retards

dat aesthetic gave me cancer

>$30,000/yr

Attached: 610F1087-6135-4A3D-9846-EFC5BCBF7DC9.jpg (1959x2082, 875K)

www.durgasoft.com
Sorry but i cant trust a poo that just comments out past seminars in the eebpage so theres 20k lines of shit

Wrong, I don't hate any race.

This is very enducational, thank you very much

Attached: 1543661742703.jpg (483x461, 31K)

india doesn't understand edge cases

Jow Forums hates indians because indians are employable, despite hygiene habits, because indians smell better than Jow Forums.

second post best post

Underrated post

No, I hate them because I can't understand a word they're saying. I was in a math PhD with Chinese professors and students out the ass. But Vishnu? I can't understand crap. "HuddoItradtorunagainstprooddehtahbutcudoreplicarror."

>classmate asks me why there's so many "ethnic" people in CS
>look around
>all the Indian and Asian students are studying and working hard while the white guys are watching twitch in class and getting drunk every night
Gee what a puzzle

Attached: 47B07F013BCC4B569FFC97274915F1E5.jpg (750x674, 168K)

as an indian IT graduate i agree.

how do you feel about all the Jow Forumstards crying about indians every day? do you think their complaints are fair?

don't know about this guy but kudvenkat is a C# god, AND his accent isn't hard to understand

>do you think their complaints are fair?
2/3rds are genuinely fair.
we Indians can and should work on a certain few idiosyncrasies.

Attached: 1549261506584.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

>tfw Indians have access to special Java guru's

Attached: 1537220433429.jpg (399x687, 52K)

they're not as good at creating logos, though. however, seeing image in op makes me question this assumption.

Attached: lol.png (431x101, 9K)

>90% of other teams at my company use primarily java
>pretty sure 50% of the employees here are indian
I thought it was just a meme what's the lore here

>1100 members in a single class room

R u fucking kind me? Wut.

There are plenty of good indian tech youtubers (especially for electrical engineering stuff)
But this one just keeps repeating himself way too fucking often

>he hearted it
my sides

What is fucking wrong with Indians? Why can't they use English properly? I've seen othet 3rd worlders use it just fine.

>Chinese and Indians graduate with 4.0 and work 80 hours a week for 40k

>White guy graduates with 2.0, partied and smoked weed through all of college, gets 80k a year job because of social skills and lack of autism

Indians and Chinese are some of the chillest people when responding to racism.

>Indians
Not the Women though, they're one of the biggest PC shillers. The AC is sexist and Hugh Mungus comes to mind.

People actually believe this

Believing comforting lie is better than hearing the harsh truth.

No i hate them because they smell like rancid shit smeared over a rotten corpse.
How a living human being can manage to smell so bad is a mystery of this universe.

Bless SRI Babu sir

Attached: holy-indian-java-guru.jpg (450x399, 140K)

that site is marketing genius

this needs to happen

Durgasoft is based

For India this tine period is the wild west of the internet kind of like how it was for us in the late 90s early 00s, Im jealous

I used to be bald from writing too much C++ but after my 1 month visit to his Java sanctuary, my hair started growing back, I gained new perspectives on life, my back stopped aching and I feel 20 years younger. My wife just called me to say she wants to get back.

Indian
>what is marketable language to get job and support my 12 siblings and elderly mother?
>java or c#
>okay, I will learn
>get job
>not great, but at least we can eat
>happy
"Intelligent" westerner
>installs ubuntu, then arch, then gentoo, then slackware, then back to ubuntu
>spends first 6 months ricing i3 and editing bashrc so people know he's not a normie windows-user
>learns basic python
>python is for normies!
>half-assed attempt at learning C
>shitposts about Terry
>knows everything about programming culture, except from actual programming
>watches increasingly degenerate anime
>hasn't programmed in 8 months now
>why won't anyone employ me?!
>blames pajeets
>nobody understands his genius, everyone's a normie
>kills himself
>no one cares

Your latter part is almost me, except I did not half-ass learning C, now I have a job as a Linux systems dev.

Cope. All my Indian and Chinese friends accepted 90k-105k offers before finishing 4th year

>Nigger Baboon
I'll never get over this

I wanna see one of Jow Forums websites so I can laugh too.

Working with Indians kind of sucks desu. I work with Indians every day as I work at one of the big Indian IT companies in the US.

Dude at my company every Indian accepts $60k. Even the smart ones. I told this bitch that she should have negotiated but she needed the H1B Visa bad or she was going back to India (she has no intentions of ever returning). Now she actually thinks she'll get a "salary correction" later on. I tell her she's not getting shit except for inflation no matter how much she kisses our hiring manager's ass.

best. post. evar. thousands of internets to you good sir!

Still better than most shitty, JS cancer-ridden, bloated, latte drinking numale websites most westerners make today.

this

Attached: 1522399836556.png (600x600, 45K)

Oh I was referring to the ones from here not people who came from overseas

How else will you qualify for one of the many wonderful positions available at durgajobs.com?

Yeah H1B visas make shit and they don't challenge it at all

but those are indian-brit and indian-american

within 20 years both will have been deported and their homelands blockaded. it takes intellect to understand when to put effort in, not just blindly do what your parents tell you to

But companies get to have options! Or at least for two months before the company goes under, because they fired the original employees, who actually knew how to work on the servers.

Its too bad that those who have permanent residence or citizenship never leave.

Spic here. My guess is that they learn english from Indians instead of americans/british teachers.

i mean mass deported, all of them

the axis internment camps of ww2 will look like a picnic in comparison. the future will be very shitty

>Hating Indians

Indians are based as fuck. The only way you could hate them is if you've never met them.

geez i thought this "sir" shit was a meme.

Attached: Screenshot at 2019-03-23 20-12-45.png (983x970, 101K)

Nah, man. Based on that image, and my personal interactions in a place with a LOT of Indian people, they tend to not brag about their wealth ever. It just doesn't happen, which is a thing you hear a lot even hanging around white people.
What they DO brag about, over and over, to anybody who will listen, is their proficiency in a certain skill. And while that may be annoying to some, I actually don't mind at all. It's healthy to be a bit arrogant of your own abilities, AS LONG AS you also have a continuous drive to improve them, which a lot of Indian people have.

I think I could smell one from space

Probably, but there are too many different ethnic origins that I assume there will be a balkanization period. Where certain groups of people will be tossed out of certain areas; Or they'll be moving by choice, since most of the 'native' people won't be welcoming to them.

>Implying anyone here knows how to code

this, mods, make it happen

based and designated

I'm pretty sure those must be Jow Forums posters. It's just too perfect.