Why can't they make an affordable high-powered laptop that doesn't look like it just came out from a transformers movie...

Why can't they make an affordable high-powered laptop that doesn't look like it just came out from a transformers movie? I just want a normal looking laptop jfc

Attached: Dell G7.jpg (1220x813, 63K)

Clevo

Because of thermals, these stupid designs accommodate 15W processors and desperately try to balance battery life with processing raw throughput. It's just simply not possible.

The closest you can get to desktop performance without the desktop is to buy USFF computers like hades canyon nuc and vesa mount it on the back of a small monitor.

He's talking about the aesthetics, user. Gaming laptop designers have some weird human prototype for gamers they use as a reference. Most gaming laptops have too much going on.

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (640x427, 38K)

Attached: lenovolegion.jpg (1600x1067, 489K)

That looks comfy af.

Why should I get Lenovo Legion when I can get Lenovo ThinkPad?

Better cooling and GPU.

macbook

>Dell Vostro 7570
Same internals like in your pic but does not look gay at all.
And has all the ports you would ever need, I will never need to use a dongle.

Have one myself. Can recommend.

Attached: laptop-vostro-15-7000-pdp-polaris_mod_1[1].jpg (964x623, 112K)

>Dell Vostro 7570
holy shit that almost looks like OPs pic. Is it aluminium?

Don't get fooled (like I was), the only metal part is the one I circled in red (excluding black plastic keyboard buttons)
Can't even say it's aluminum, it's just metallic-shine metal.

Attached: Clipboard01.png (964x623, 400K)

>what is razer blade
put a sticker on the logo if it triggers you, done

>what is a razor blade
put it on your arms if it triggers you, done.

What's the name of that laptop that has all the meat and potatoes behind the screen? It apparently had revolutionary thermal performance because it was vertical.

T A B L E T
A
B
L
E
T

>rgbt keyboard
Is there a model without the gay rainbow nonsense?

Been using one for about 5 months now, nothing to complain. Wish I would've held out for the 1060 version but oh well. The only downside is that it's a dust and fingerprint trap.

That literally looks fine. There's nothing gaudy about that.

That's because it's a Vostro idiot. You have to buy Latitude or Precision to get all metal chassis.

It's called turning it off you fucking sperg.

> paying for something that will never used