If you use Chrome or Chromium you are:

If you use Chrome or Chromium you are:

1) Probably technologically illiterate.

2) Definitely do not belong on Jow Forums.

Chrome is the IE of web browsers. It's designed for idiots, and takes all of the options away so you don't hurt yourself. And yes, Chromium is no better than Chrome. It's still featureless, has shit add-ons, and consumes more ram than your entire operating system when idling, or alternatively crashes your computer when you open more than 20 tabs. It's also just as much of a botnet. It's "partially open source" and is entirely maintained and developed by Google engineers. It phones home every time you open it, every time you check for add-on updates, and Google's DNS servers are hardcoded into it.

>If you're thinking of switching to Chromium (Google's open source version of Chrome) instead, think again. For some time, Chromium snuck in a binary blob for voice recognition whenever you started it up. This has been removed by the project maintainers, but it should raise some concern over what else could be lurking in the code.

Attached: firefox-lady.jpg (600x723, 74K)

IE is the IE of web browsers you retard.

Literally nothing you listed matters, in light of this single point in Chrome/Chromium's favor that outweighs every other possible concern about an internet browser:
>muh speed & responsiveness

>You are definitely do not belong on Jow Forums

If you are chromium you are a CIA nigger not because of your intelligence or because you're getting paid but because you're a retard who is a part of the botnet surveillance state. Now let me just fill out this reCAPTCHA...

IE is dead, retard. Chrome is the new IE, and in a lot of ways is even worse. Great for Grandma (who it's designed for), terrible for anyone who actually knows how to use a computer.
Firefox has been faster and more responsive than Chrome for a while now.

>bashes chrom*
>uses vivaldi, Brave, ungoogled thinking they offer more privacy while they actually make it even easier for Google to snoop on you

Chromium clones are just as bad. It's putting perfume on feces. Even a FLOSS fork called Iridium tried their best to debotnet Chromium, and conceded that it still phones home to Google.

It just works

bump

>Firefox has been faster and more responsive than Chrome for a while now.
Not on my machines and not on my websites.

The newest IE uses the Chrome engine.

Install Firefox 66.

Based and redpilled

Damn Firefox looks like that?

muh unveil(2)
this phrase indicates an openbsd-tards confusion and lack of understanding

Attached: openbsd-1.jpg (590x332, 70K)

Yes.

Attached: 1511707605594.jpg (900x598, 207K)

Idiot it's not about telemetry telemetry is perfectly fine since they have to abide government regulations.

It's about fingerprinting and supercookies which are unregulated which allows Google to view every single link you click if you don't use Tor

IE != edge, brainlet zoomer

I would say Edge is the IE of modern web browsers

Why am I supposed to care about any of this?

Everytime with these boards, there's always some autistic fuck who buys into all the trolling and memes rather than realizing everyone is fucking with them.

I don't give a flying fuck if google's CEO knows what I jack off to, he's welcome to it.
I don't give a fuck if I get ads for shit I care about.
I certainly don't give a fuck about saving VRAM I never use.

I would rather use the botnet than trannyware.

>but I use degoogled googlium

Attached: 7200B1551FC740BF985957C6B992BA9D.jpg (251x242, 13K)

Chrome/Chromium is a monopoly, the Google devs that manage it are the ones dictating how the future internet should behave and they are forcing every website on the internet to follow the same generic format to be mobile friendly.

Some websites would look nicer and more aesthetically pleasing if they are not mobile friendly.

Do making these shit bait posts make you happy? Is this the only simple pleasure you have in life? To put others down because they didn't side with your choice in a fucking web browser? How little of a person and ostracized from society do you have to be to think this is a discussion worthy opener? You truly are an irrelevant human being, and I hesitate to even give you that much credit.

Attached: GarfieldWave_HighPoly.png (1024x1024, 504K)

Chrome is the fastest browser in the world. I don't give a shit about its optimization because I'm not poor and I have enough ram. Some people just want quality stuff that works, and not some le ebyc haxor open source broken bullshit.

Good thread, OP. Firefox will ALWAYS be the tech chad's browser of choice.

You sound like a 90 IQ idiot who really can't see or understand the implications of anything you're talking about. It's not just about you.
Imagine having such a worthless and irrelevant life that you get this triggered by "shit bait posts". Lol, I feel bad for your parents, because I'm sure they feel bad about how you turned out.

this

Punching yourself in the face just because you're easily triggered gets you.... a botnet. Congratulations. Also, do you think Google doesn't have trannies?

If you use anything other than surf you are are stupid nigger

Chrome is best browser to use for accounts and online web apps like gmail or docs.

Firefox is the best browser for private browsing.

Pretty simple and very sad if you think that you’re only allowed to choose one

Chromium, when ungoogled, is better than the LGBTQ+ trash that has emerged from Mozilla and doesn't track you.

Chrome with its Developer Tools beat any other hipster schizo browser you can come up with

>browser is browser of web browser

>the LGBTQ+ trash that has emerged from Mozilla
I'm curious, at what point of using Firefox are you actually confronted with LGBTQ trash? In what way does it change your user experience?

OP is right, but there are no alternatives
>ff is google
>implying anyone would touch anything MS at this point
>some chinese spyware
>retarded almost works forks with the botnets at the core
>text browsing

embrace the botnet, upload TBs of cat pics and click every ad

"Saying you don't care about privacy because you have nothing to hide is like saying you don't care about free speech because you have nothing to say" -Snowden

>you are definitely do not belong on Jow Forums
Holy shit is OP retarded ?

Attached: 1538042788551.jpg (667x593, 57K)

Edge is the IE of web browsers

Is that Enji? God, I want to fuck her so bad.

That was Enji years ago.

Attached: Enji 805.jpg (1200x1200, 188K)

Firefox is superior in every way
Or at the very least ungoogled chromium

Attached: d8xbrb7-5071ac8d-2add-4e7e-b071-6b9c4a2a76b5.jpg (610x900, 100K)

Whats wrong with using it?

I use Firefox and the only about:config tweaks I do are
extensions.pocket.enabled;false
browser.altClickSave;true
and the only reason I use Firefox is because of the little icon on tabs that lets me mute them. Chromium had that as well but they removed it for god knows what reason. So fuck them and it literally doesnt matter what browser you use except for personal preference.

>implying any of your paranoid tweaks in your browser do anything
lmaoing at your life

Attached: 1551226797934.png (1280x1280, 786K)

What the fuck is surf, first time I'm hearing about it
Why can't you use firefox for google apps, it works all the same
Sounds good
You should also disable experiments and telemetry in about:config
Iirc it's just 4 lines
Also, i never used ungoogled chromium, but couldnt they leave the functionality google devs remove?
Or would it ruin the fingerprinting protection in someway?

Attached: HakaiShin.gif (847x432, 1.37M)

I use Firefox at home on all devices
and I use IE at work for everything
IE is a fine browser if you don't care about useless addons or features required for anything other than professional shitposting on the chans or reddit
can't change my mind

graphic design, ui changes, the broken new html5 about:config, getting rid of rss, leftist propaganda in the new tab page...
all them

If you want security features use pale moon
If you want normal waterfox

firefox, chrome, ie are just degrees of cancer

Waterfox is outdated snakeoil with a botnet that sends all your info to the bulgarian monogoloid dev instead of Mozilla

What does he do with it? Didn't keep up with it desu.

Btw firefox is not just mozilla, default settings send to google under guise of save browsing.

why the fuck is the startpage addon for ff set to safe browsing
you can only permanently disable it if startpage is your home page and in a new tab which is set to blank and i search through the address bar it is filtered again

hur dur botnet bad