What should i say to the store owner on alibaba express in order to get my money for a pair of shoes refunded...

what should i say to the store owner on alibaba express in order to get my money for a pair of shoes refunded? Do i just threaten to leave a bad review or what? they have wierd defect where there is a permanent dimple in the top above the toes that looks really goofy on the right shoe.

Attached: free shoes.jpg (600x450, 125K)

You bought shoes on Alibaba and expected quality? Sounds like you got exactly what you deserved. Fuck off, fag.

Attached: O54cqIc.jpg (1032x748, 40K)

>buying shoes or clothes from China

Attached: 1549220654173.jpg (434x356, 21K)

I bought pajamas for my gf {male} on there and they seem fine.

lol fuck off fags, i get the idea from Jow Forums i wanted fake kanye boosts...one pair i got for 22 bucks are super comfy and look decent, the other pair i got for 18 bucks and are little shittier. but i was reading on year before its pretty easy to get a refund....

NEWS FLASH DIP SHITS: EVEN MOST NAMEBRAND SHOES ARE MADE IN CHINA FAGS

>Jow Forums - Shoe purchasing advice

when you get yeezy boosts its like buying a brand new set of high tech tires for your feet

The difference with name brand shoes produced in China and the trash you bought on Alibaba is that the US companies have certain standards and quality control. You're a fucking idiot and bought garbage from some chink Jews that got your dumbass good. Learn how the world works, retard.

Attached: This-life’s-hard-but-it’s-harder-if-you’re-stupid..jpg (855x850, 723K)

>literally wearing nigger shoes
just kill yourself

post a better style of shoe? im looking for some everyday trainers that i will just wear the fuck out of when im around the house and running errands. must be comfy, decent looking, stretchy ankles etc...

>walk me through this way that I saw someone somewhere say how it's easy to get a refund from a country on the other side of the world who has extremely lax consumer protection laws, when the cost of shipping it to me was probably 90% of the price I paid
>I have no idea how, but someone once told me it's easy, so I'm sure you can walk me through it
Nah. Vocal pass.

ok put me in the screen cap, ill be back next week with my refund.

I ain't even sayin' you ain't gonna get it. I'm just sayin' hard pass on this whole venture. You fight your windmills, Don Quixote, I'll pop some popcorn.

im just saying check these out senpai....

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-03-22 at 11.32.53 PM.png (1129x564, 555K)

/g - Customer Service

im gonna have to start a general thread helping Jow Forums get fresh to death for the low ....lord knows you guys need to put down your screens for once and improve your physical appearance so you can get laid finally.....

ask for a refund describing clearly the issue
wait a week
ask aliexpress to solve the dispute, documenting the issue
after like 2 days you'll get your money back, unless you're a complete retard

thanks lad...

post tienanmen on reviews

>not running bare foot

implying most things arent already made in china

Attached: 1537863995173.jpg (124x102, 2K)

>buying shit made in China, but not directly from China.

Attached: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Ftse1.mm.bing.net%2Fth%3Fid%3DOIP.e1VEzaecGCNrR9CKhAYk3gHaI4%26pid%3D15.1&f=1.jp (474x568, 33K)

You get what you pay for retard. Also, what kind of homeless Nigger pays for an $18 shoe and expects something decent? Rope yourself.

Attached: what_in_tardation.png (500x458, 124K)

>buying from China instead of buying made in China

Attached: 1541677717956.jpg (638x1000, 92K)

>NEWS FLASH DIP SHITS: EVEN MOST NAMEBRAND SHOES ARE MADE IN CHINA FAGS
Those brands also do quality control to uphold their name.

Dipshit