How is this shit still acceptable after 3 years? Why does every update further break shit? I fucking hate this POS OS...

How is this shit still acceptable after 3 years? Why does every update further break shit? I fucking hate this POS OS. Convince me not to switch to macOS mojave.

Attached: windows-10-blue-screen.jpg (899x675, 40K)

As a developer of shit that breaks, my response is: why not? It breaks, you complain, I fix it in an hour.

Vs I plan on releasing it, I spend 100 hours making sure nothing could possible frowny-face at you, and then it breaks anyway. Software-dev isn't about getting things right, it's about fixing things that are wrong fast enough. But only if they effect enough people.

Not even joking.

>lelele i googled a bluescreen and made a thread AGAIN today mom xDD
Fuck off street shitter. You spam this same fucking thread every day.

Attached: 1532710552593.jpg (643x960, 255K)

You agreed to this when you voluntarily purchased Windows 10.

This too.

suddenly microsoft has 5000% more beta testers than they had before!

Major win10 updates have always been fucked, I've always clean installed them after an update broke USB ports for no reason, never ran into any problems ever since.

Because it's a legacy support OpenVMS clone with several decades of hotfixes gradually piled on.

>i never had any problems.
>i dont give a fuck

because the vast majority of users use it.
because it runs on billions of parts, printers, etc
because humans make it
because no matter how hard u try to please a human u will fail
because retarded sysadmins who push updates as they come
because they have to give the 100 arch users something to beg about
because humans

>t. code monkey tiwh no professional integrity
Everyone else fucking hates you.

Wasn't it given for free? If so then why are you complaing?

>Convince me not to switch to macOS mojave.
Badly disguised mac shill thread.

you probably should switch to macOS mojave. it is the operating system of choice of raging homosexuals OP

I never thought my entire life that I would ever switch from windows to linux but microsoft is actually making me think about it. Really impressive.

Well you could help finance and support something worth a shit but you too attached to the endless time and money sink that is Linux.

Attached: reactos-logo.png (207x158, 4K)

Works on my machine(tm)

What a Joke

Attached: 20190304_184222.jpg (4032x1960, 2.13M)

>jpg
wat a retard

My updates have been failing for a year and half now.
I don't have to fear them breaking anything ever since

Did one of the updates break Jow Forums's images? I restarted after an update and all of a sudden closing an image would put me at a different location than normal.

This but unironically
Ever since i updated from LTSB 2016 to LTSC 2019 I've been getting random crashes every now and then
Thinking of reverting

This is why we need such powerful hardware to do half of what we did 20 years ago. These days the code doesn't have to be efficient. It just has to run on our behemoth systems. Damn code monkeys can't be bothered to make anything fast.