Not even the H*awei employees/owners use their own products

>Not even the H*awei employees/owners use their own products.

Absolutely based.

twitter.com/theBreakerNews/status/1109139910412263424

Attached: 9FFB4508-9645-489C-9C71-2012ECDD1C4F.jpg (1206x1277, 833K)

Women are allegic to Android phones

Pixel 3 XL is superior.

>ot even the H*awei employees/owners use their own products.

so what is the mate 20 on the list?

>Porsche
Huh?

Pixel 3 is superior.

It's probably a fresh out of the box display model for showing whatever clients she was visiting in Canada. Although it is rather hilarious that she has all apple products.

>Scandisk
God fucking kill me I hate when people say this

>No jack

No superior.

This, so much this.

Probably a Porsche designed external hard drive for the Mac. Look it up instead of going huh

For some reason chink phone brands feel the need to slap on some high-end car brand on their devices to make them look and feel more premium in this case it’s Porsche
OPPO did the same with a Lamborghini branded device

>values privacy
>big time CFO
>uses apple

makes sense

no it's a porsche designed model of their phone

Didn't even notice until reading this post, I just read it as "sandisk"

it could just be her wanting to fit in with other executives she's in meetings with

yes obviously "its a out of the box"

because surely having 2 sim's and one phone instead of two phones makes much sense

i mean come on you are not even make sense

Lmao that’s actually retarded. Chinks are dumber than a bag of tampons.

>CFO
>Daughter of founder of Huawei

Yeah she's the one trying to fit in

Ok, now you get to be embarrassed about sperging out. It' says SIM CARD 4G, then it says SIM CARD SIM CARD. Therefore one is a 4g simcard for her iphone 7, and the second simcard is a companion simcard for iPad pro. Yes, phone providers provide a secondary simcard, sort of like a family plan, so you can use your monthly data limit on your ipad or companion device.

so you just ASSUME that she is using the sims on the iphone and on the ipad instead of their own device?

or you just happen to know what she was using by magic?

>mac
>mac
>mac
>1 abomination of a phone

Pretty obvious she's using the macs

Attached: 0010059_porsche-design-huawei-mate-20-rs-dual-sim-lya-l29-256gb-black_610.jpg (610x610, 63K)

Blackberry did that too, and that was before the TCL chinkening.

yes its obvious that she will use the macs while having a better phone

i mean

are you seriously suggesting that she was using apple phones and not their own phone ?

are you that dense?

Why wouldn't she be using an iphone overseas? Or even at home? it offers the greatest deal of protection and privacy and she would know that, something she requires with the position she's in.

Yes seeing as she had 3 apple devices and 1 random high end phone that's not even sold WW

>why would the direct competitor of apple will use their phone for their business deals instead of their own devices...

i wonder why
she probably had it as a second phone
mate 20 is being sold worldwide

>thot is using apple shit
least surprising post of the year goes to..

BREAKING NEWS: Women have no sense of loyalty

It clearly says Huawei Mate right there, retard.

True, and I can't understand why.

/thread

>the ceo of Huawei uses a fucking iPhone 7 and MacBook Air

They’ll just toss anyone into a business role nowadays

she's the daughter of the founder

She looks like Jackie Chan.

Attached: 220px-Meng_Wanzhou_at_Russia_Calling!_Investment_Forum.jpg (220x295, 17K)

NO PAN

applel is for thots, niggers and faggots.

>this thread
OH NO NO NO NO

does a huawei wojak even exist?

just paint any wojak yellow and make it's eyes more squinty

I take it you've never seen a tour bus full of Chinese stop at a Gucci store in NYC. This is pretty normal behavior for them.

Only women I see using Android are Koreans with Samsung

Attached: wojak-asian.png (645x773, 164K)

>apple
>privacy
what

Hahaha kek, thank you. That brainlet doesn't seem to be able to compute.

That makes it even worse user

>apple products are for chinese women

ITODDLERS BTFO

Fucking tell me about it

>Huawei Mate 20 RS Porsche Design
Can't you fucking read?

>Scandisk

>chkdsk

Boomers gonna boom.

>Women are allergic to intelligent decision making
who would've thought

>iphone
>protection and privacy

Attached: stania.png (540x540, 264K)

>posting anime
>shaming others
oh no no o

>intelligent Chinese people don't use devices with Chinese backdoors, because they understand that China might blackbag them for wrongthink (questioning The Party, showing concern for human rights, etc)
>intelligent American people don't use devices with American backdoors, because they understand that America might blackbag them for wrongthink, like pointing out that Israel is an apartheid state

Chinese phones are the safest for Americans to use. American/Korean (because South Korea is a wholly owned subsidiary of America) phones are safest for Chinese to use.

China can't blackbag me for saying "Tienanmen square massacre". America can't blackbag a Chinese person for pointing out that 9/11 was jointly developed and funded by the US, Israel, and Saudi Arabia.

It's really not that complicated.

Attached: 1507162541646.jpg (200x200, 14K)

A lot of guys want the closest thing to a computer in their pocket, while a lot of girls want a cell phone.

apple.com/privacy
didn't you know dude? apple definitely cares about your privacy they even made a webpage about it

Attached: 1547780505942.png (497x310, 30K)

So much butthurt Androidfags in this thread, topkek

Attached: 6E8EAF17-BDCE-4624-AB36-35098F25D812.jpg (2048x2048, 394K)

don't make me laugh you piece of shit

Attached: 1553357757216.png (1211x997, 283K)

My god, this looks so bad... I usually like Porsche Design stuff, but this is truly an abomination

Attached: 1503334225443.jpg (479x592, 55K)

Apple products are actually quite a bit more secure than the competition. Plus they aren't in the market of selling your data to third parties like windows and google. And i say this as a windows/android using cybersecurity engineer. I'm sure this post will trigger people, but for home use mac/iphone is way less prone to security breaches.

Apple keeps Jamal out but what about Agent Smith

They are also allergic to indians.

Truth is almost nothing will keep agent smith out, we don't know all of the government's tactics so it's hard to say what all they are capable of. But generally the government can figure out anything through investigation. Tor is a just temporary solution. Tails/tor on public wifi is the closest to anonymous browsing that exists. Almost everything is backdoored.

the huawei mate is a display model, aka the model you use in front of clients, to make them think your product is good, when in secret you use an iphone.

>>Not even the H*awei employees/owners use their own products.
> document lists huawei mate 20rs
> being this retarded