DRM is everywhere

God i fucking hate drm. Netflix, spotify, steam, kindle...

What kind of moron pays for a DRM’d product? Everything is about fast consumerism. Disgusting.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING STUPID? I’m sick and tired of it.

SOME FAGGOT DEV ON CALIFORNIA RUINS HOW COMMUNITY WORKS. FUCK ALL OF THE PROPRIETARY DEVS AND THEIR SECRECY.

Faggots! Egomaniac traps! reeeeeeeeeeee

Attached: Reeee.jpg (900x900, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/hbashton/spotify-ripper
paste.debian.net/download/1074340
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for your input. Here's your reply.

I feel the same way, but I dont think Steam is all that bad. Google Stadia is the next step in cancer DRM for games.

The only drm products I buy are games on Steam ironically enough. But I absolutely detest drm for music, video and books. Or really intrusive drm for games like Denuvo for example, I can't even play those games thanks to Denuvo not working with Wine.

>Why yes I'm using torrent to download everything, what can go wrong?

Attached: 1551908201699.png (586x557, 66K)

Nobody is forcing you to use that shit user.
If you don't like, don't use it.
The final red-pill is to realize you don't need any of this.
It's consumerist trash. Consumerist trash is governed by consumerist trash laws and exist within a consumerist trash system.
Nobody is forcing you to be a part of it and your life does not depend on it.

In most cases it is simple to avoid drm. For music buy spotify premium for a month and rip all the music you need to mp3 using spotify-ripper. It even sorts your music for you. Perfectly tagged music.

For movies and tv series just use popcorntime.

Ebooks ddg.com/f:pdf f:epub [ebook]
library genesis and project gutenberg.

Video games are more difficult, but are a waste of time anyway.

Attached: 2019-03-23-135637_1280x800_scrot.png (1280x800, 585K)

>pays for spotify
>rips spotify
you are doing it wrong, you can get much better quality for free

Yeah and not all steam games have drm, the dev can choose for it to not require steam. There's an entire list somewhere.

1. Based and redpilled
2. Companies kinda force products/services upon you, in 10-20 years you will be forced to use many of them

This. If you're lucky enough to get into a private tracker, you get optimal quality for no monetary price

If by quality you mean lossless you should relize that lossless is a meme. 99.9999% cant hear the difference between flac and 320kbps mp3. Plus would you rather spend 100 hours torrenting your music collection and tagging it or 10$ dollars once and download everything you want? In addition to that i listen to a lot of music which you can only find on spotify.

I dont subscribe to spotify permantly but paying a 10$ fee once is clearly smarter than spending 100 hours searching for all the music you want on torrent sites, sorting it all and tagging it properly just to find out that half your collection was falsely advertised as 320kbps and is actually way lower.

Normies are lazy and like everything handed to them.

Where i live you need a vpn/seedbox if you want to rely solely on torrent for your media consumption. So for me its not.

>masturbating to strangers
yikes!

Nope. Im not a faggot. All i do is talk to strangers™

With zooming your cam on your dick, while you stroke it
Honestly, I am sick of you, faggots, stroking your dicks on omegle
fuck you

Gr8 b8 m8. I rel8, appreci8, and congratul8. I r8 this b8 an 8/8. Plz no h8. I'm str8 ir8. Cre8, can't w8. We should convers8, I won't ber8, my number is 8888888, ask for N8. No calls l8 or out of st8. If on d8, ask K8 to loc8. Even with a full pl8, I always have time to communic8 so don't hesit8.

Why would you pay for Spotify? You can rip .flac files from Deezer without even having an account.

Didnt know about that. I found a website deezer downloader but is there a more unixy way to do it. Like a cli tool or something. I searched the aur but didnt find anything

Im not sure if i can find some of the more niche artist i listen to there though. I will try.

Suprisingly i was able to find all the same artist that i found on spotify.

When i looked it up i found that they have 10 million more tracks than spotify. How is it possible that a music service with way less subscribers have a so much bigger library and lossless too while maintaining competetive prices. Why isnt deezer more popular than spotify

Like what? Netflix is trash and all the pirate sites have better shows and movies for free. They're safe with an ad and script blocker. I just set up an old laptop with Ubuntu behind my TV for that stuff and I keep a wireless mouse and keyboard on the coffee table. Spotify is for retarded niggers who don't know about NewPipe and 128GB SD cards. Steam is for /v/edditors. Kindle is for soccer moms who don't know what a PDF is. And so on and so forth.

Attached: image.jpg (1080x764, 475K)

does the spotify ripper still work in 2019? i tried using this one github.com/hbashton/spotify-ripper but i couldn't download the dev keys nor the libspotify, links are dead.

spotify-ripper still works great. You cant get a new dev key but you can use old ones.

I cant help you with libspotify though. It works great on arch.

Here is a key that should work. Rename it to spotify_appkey.key.
paste.debian.net/download/1074340

thanks for the key user. fortunately i found a libspotify archive.

You gotta help those poor megacorporations exploit other people's work, goyim. Would you download a car?

>transcoding already lossy files into mp3
i shiggy

>not storing everything in lossless and re-encoding to whatever format you want for mobile devices
retard

Smloader for Deezer ripping

Nigga use soulseek for music hq and nearly everything