Hi Jow Forums

Hi Jow Forums,
I want a future in Computer Science, should I go for a diploma or a degree?

Attached: 9e7dba9.jpg (1500x500, 66K)

Flip a coin.

>shithesda
?

Based on the image you posted and the question you asked, I can tell you have no idea what CS is. You're looking for a future in software engineering.

fpbp

>monopoly good, competition bad
The absolute state of steamsois.

Steam is literally the only one worth using.

Kys

Bribing developers for exclusivity doesn't promote competitive pricing.

Origin is the worst, always running even if you don't open it
EA can suck my dick

>guy praising Steam in 2004
Did you not remember how hated Steam was when it launched? Everyone was forced to install it to play HL2 and CSS, and everyone hated the online activation. It was a lot like EA Origin's reception in 2012. It wasn't until 2010 that people actually started liking Steam, because that's when they redesigned the UI and started doing sales.

uh that's a 2009 dude *dab*

kill yourself retard

Triggered steamcucks.

You should totally get a 4 year degree user. Believe me, it's well worth it. Don't listen to the unemployed NEETs who will try telling you otherwise, they don't know any better.

>epic bait image completely unrelated to thread prompt

Usually focusing on getting certificates is better, if you land a good job they will incentivize you to get more certificates or a degree. But that's if you are lucky, so go for both or whichever one you find more interesting for now.

This is the correct answer. You can always go and do shitty work after getting a real degree, but you can't always go do real work without having a degree.

there's no competition if you can only buy the game at a specific store. why do you think people are angry about epic making shit exclusive?

>You're looking for a future in software engineering.
a future in CS is not much of a future to be honest

there is no future in computer science.

>cucks
you forgot to use "literally" and "unironically"
12yo piece of shit

Attached: embarrased.jpg (1000x667, 103K)

Cope harder.

>no gog galaxy launcher
OP update your image ffs

how so?