Large Dutch hardware store releases sales data

>large Dutch hardware store releases sales data
>based on an average of 10000 processors a month
Looks like AMD is making serious gains on Intel. How does this make you feel?

Attached: sales.jpg (1254x751, 180K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pcbuildersclub.com/en/2019/02/intel-allegedly-responds-to-ryzen-3000-with-14nm-comet-lake-not-ice-lake/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kanker

That will stop once Intel releases Icelake and demolished AMD like Core2 did

Someone not heard 14nm++++++++ Cope Lake news.
pcbuildersclub.com/en/2019/02/intel-allegedly-responds-to-ryzen-3000-with-14nm-comet-lake-not-ice-lake/

INTEL GECOLONISEERT

Israel can't save your ass this time

>Dutch
Wow, it's nothing

Came here to post that.

Jewish duopoly 2 is about to make even more profit than jewish duopoly 1, holy fuck bros, I'm so happy for jewish duopoly 2, let's all suck their dick for being so based. I hope I save $50 on my next gaming console/facebook machine as a result of all of this free market competition(TM).

Attached: 1535112977584.jpg (700x835, 157K)

>dutch
Lol Israel alone has bigger population than that.

>intels 10nm

Attached: 1553371584.png (577x282, 18K)

>it's better to only have 1 company as a monopoly because that makes it easier for them to fix prices
Why are Intel fanboys so fucking retarded?

Attached: 1514940786825.jpg (239x340, 51K)

every
single
time

Attached: Core Power per Thread.png (1526x999, 168K)

Zijn Chinesen tekenfilm voor kinderen?

Remove krulboodje.

No you retarded nigger.
He pointed out that since intel and AMD are """""""""""""""competitors""""""""""""""" in a market they have full power over (intel owns x86, amd owns amd64 and they crosslicense their technologies to each other for maximum cockbag factor) you must be truly the world's best goy to believe that you as the consumer benefit from either of them being in good financial shape.

Two sides of the same shekel.

Yeah bro, if they aren't so excited for jewish duopoly 2 they must prefer jewish duopoly 1 and wish it was MONOPOLY! Because our tiny brains can only comprehend one jewish company at a time!

Read up on stockholm syndrome some time. Why are x86 fanboys so fucking retarded?

Attached: 1534423140090.jpg (540x720, 35K)

>10nm coming in 2030 when AMD is already on 7nm

Attached: c31.png (600x630, 423K)

ARM is also jewish monopoly.

>intel makes the same shit for a few years
>amd creates ryzen
>intel starts doing new stuff
>implying that's how duopoly works
dumb niggers

You sure are some retarded niggers.

Are you saying it's a bad thing that AMD is actually competitive again? Or are you saying I just shouldn't be happy about that because, despite CPUs improving by leaps and bounds in the last two years as a direct result of AMD's newfound competitiveness, CPUs aren't actually better?

What the hell is your point?

Attached: 1512923513479.jpg (400x267, 32K)

>x86 fanboys
Now I know you're shitposting.

Just wait, once Intel releases Meltdown Lake this year and Arson Lake next it's finally time for Icelake somewhere in 2021!

Who said anything about ARM? I know it's hard for sheep to comprehend technology without a logo attached to it, but try a little harder for us, sweetie.
>one company pulls significantly ahead for a few years and abuses the position considerably
>still no actual innovation occurs
>prices get slightly lower
>then the other one surpasses them again and does the same shit
>repeat until the heat death of the universe
Nobody's saying competition is bad you retarded fanboy, we're just making fun of you for sucking jewish cock because they're performing their basic responsibilities of actually being competitive on the market.
>leaps and bounds
There's still no reason for 99% of PC users to upgrade from their existing systems. Moore's law is still dead. PCs are still dying. Stop sucking marketer cock you braindead retard.

AMD has been outselling Intel in direct CPU sales for a while now.
The problem is that 95% of CPUs are sold to OEMs and Intel dominates that market.

>There's still no reason for 99% of PC users to upgrade from their existing systems. Moore's law is still dead. PCs are still dying. Stop sucking marketer cock you braindead retard.
What is your point?

What point are you trying to make?

I literally cannot figure out what the fuck your purpose of posting is. Am I being trolled? Are you deliberately acting retarded?

Attached: 1551545160854.png (280x278, 103K)

Sorry I seem to have you so exasperated, but do I need to read my own post back to you? Let me help you out:
>we're just making fun of you for sucking jewish cock because they're performing their basic responsibilities of actually being competitive on the market.

Attached: 1542186045917.png (900x729, 129K)

>being upset that Intel is getting its shit pushed in
Ah, I understand now.

Attached: 1543693473604.png (462x414, 17K)

Now you're just being purposefully retarded. Stay goy, my friend.

gg. Don't bother replying :^)

Attached: 1547962015045.jpg (395x401, 59K)

hi Rakeesh

Man, don't forget that it has no gpu. It's literally has same parameters as top of the line 15w Sandy chips.